Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Kuato posted:

My parents had a Pygmy goat. Prepare for a ton of goat poo poo everywhere.

well yeah, you gotta buy it food and toys and a leash and a collar and a bunch of other poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Since this is GBS I think a more appropriate question is "How close is the nearest bull poo poo?"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Machai posted:

Since this is GBS I think a more appropriate question is "How close is the nearest bull poo poo?"

dont sign your posts!

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Chinatown posted:

dont sign your posts!

ok

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nice work OP!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

for some reason i am very pleased that enough people felt the urge to engage with this thread for there to be 70 new replies since i last checked

Posting advice: threads where people get to share a simple fact that is interesting about their life tend to be popular, because they can be easy to get into, but also lend themselves to longer discussions.

The trick is kind of finding a topic that hasn't been done before. Find something significant that hasn't been discussed, and people will be interested.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
i live close to a couple small farms so my tth (time to horse) is usually less than 5 minutes

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Tribal Rival posted:

Horses are dumb as poo poo.

Why the long face

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

A couple feet away from me , in a little bag, next to a dropper and spoon.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Really wish there was an app that told me "how close is horse to me"... I would pay upwards of 100$ to know!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

glowing-fish posted:

Posting advice: threads where people get to share a simple fact that is interesting about their life tend to be popular, because they can be easy to get into, but also lend themselves to longer discussions.

The trick is kind of finding a topic that hasn't been done before. Find something significant that hasn't been discussed, and people will be interested.

right, erm, thanks

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

glowing-fish posted:

GBS Demystified

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The other night I went to a haunted horse, but it wasn't one of those full contact haunted horses.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

like fifty feet.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's a big fuckin' horse

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what the.... i think i just heard a clop...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Mozi posted:

what the.... i think i just heard a clop...

gross. tell your brony neigh(heh)bor to stop masturbating

• Locked thread