Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

:ssh:
You can do that in an auto.

*A fluid coupler does not properly translate drivetrain resistance to the flywheel such as* FAAAAART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

fyodor posted:

*A fluid coupler does not properly translate drivetrain resistance to the flywheel such as* FAAAAART

You realize this makes you sound like an insufferable oval office right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Genocide Tendency posted:

You realize this makes you sound like an insufferable oval office right?

ya that's why i said it you transmissiondummy

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I was driving a tanker truck when this guy passed right in front of me. I hit my horn and overtake him, then he passes in front of me again. We keep doing this, but the next time I'm the one in front I see another car coming down the road so I wave the rear end in a top hat behind me to go around. I almost got them to hit each other. So he's ahead of me again and I start tapping his bumper. I finally run him off the road, and I think that's the end of it, but no, his car is parked outside a diner just a few miles down. I wait for him to get back in his car and I start following him again. I'm on his rear end all day and he can't do anything about it. When he stops at a railroad crossing I start pushing him on to the tracks. The rear end in a top hat finally drives over the tracks right before the train comes. Long story short, he tricks me into driving off a cliff during a game of chicken. Seriously, gently caress that guy.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
..candy cane??

i brought you pink champagne!!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Flubby posted:

I was driving a tanker truck when this guy passed right in front of me. I hit my horn and overtake him, then he passes in front of me again. We keep doing this, but the next time I'm the one in front I see another car coming down the road so I wave the rear end in a top hat behind me to go around. I almost got them to hit each other. So he's ahead of me again and I start tapping his bumper. I finally run him off the road, and I think that's the end of it, but no, his car is parked outside a diner just a few miles down. I wait for him to get back in his car and I start following him again. I'm on his rear end all day and he can't do anything about it. When he stops at a railroad crossing I start pushing him on to the tracks. The rear end in a top hat finally drives over the tracks right before the train comes. Long story short, he tricks me into driving off a cliff during a game of chicken. Seriously, gently caress that guy.

thread redeemed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Flubby posted:

hell yeah

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tailgating is for idiots

who trusts anyone else on the road with their life let alone the kind of moron who sits obliviously in the fast lane

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

i drove a car today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i drove a car today

:happened:

• Locked thread