Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
speed limit is 65, it's 10 PM and there's moderate traffic in right and center lane. i'm doing 75 in left lane passing some folks, and this rear end in a top hat comes flying up behind me and starts flashing his brights. usually i'd just get out of the way but there's traffic to my right. so i keep going at the same speed, passing the traffic. well i guess this fucker thought i should just veer directly into the traffic or maybe just plow off the road to the left into the median because he comes up on my bumper, puts his brights on, and rides me like a 10 dollar whore. so i brake check him hard - i mean really scare him - and i swear i could smell the poo poo spraying involuntarily out of his rear end in a top hat from my car. he drops waaay back and eventually i pass the traffic, move over, and never saw him again.

tell me how you've put rear end in a top hat drivers in their place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I don't because I'm old and jaded and don't give a gently caress. drive as bad as you want, just do it away from me.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lets all share things that didn't happen to us today.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
One time I was driving home and some cars passed me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I had a line of females waiting to accept my seed, orally.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i usually ask my super hot passenger girl to stop blowing me and take the wheel, then leap from my cars onto theirs and punch through the windshield and beat them to death OP

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
geez i just said i brake checked him, not that i beat him to a pulp with my hands and then his girlfriend jumped into my lap

thats a different story

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

withak posted:

One time I was driving home and some cars passed me.

As long as they passed you on the left, good work

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Left lane is the fast lane, OP. If you want to drive like a grandma, maybe try the right lane?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

just gonna post about being just as bad of a driver as some other guy was don't mind me folks

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i told the op of a thread to licketh upon mine nuts, verily

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I shot like 12 people on my morning commute, road rage king is what they call me. I will never be stopped and I will never die

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
I was cruisin real cool like when some square flies past and throws a soda cup out the window, getting cola all over the outside of my ride. I scowled, put out the cig I was smoking on my tongue, then hit the nos cuz this joker had just signed his death certificate. I catch up in like no time at all, I'm riding along next to him and he's ignoring me because he knows it's curtains. I'm fed up with his clown-rear end at this point and said "hey, I'm just trying to give you some wreck ignition!" then blew his car up with a tactical missile.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

*flips secret switch that rotates all wheels 90 degrees and extends car 10 feet, blocking three lanes of traffic*

get ready mother fucker.. for the brake check - of your life!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I just saw a video today of the dude that did the Daytona USA theme song singing it live so this thread seems as good a thread as any to post some goddamn driving music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J9ffRgADRU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
This guy had a 26.2 sticker on his car and i was like pffft we'll see about that and i pulled him out of the driver's seat and chased him all the way home on foot and ill be golly damned turns out the guy really was a marathon runner

So i was like hey sorry my bad but now that im home wanna come in for dinner? It's spag'n'balls night and he was all ACTUALLY IM A VEGAN so i tore his leg off and beat him with the messy end

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

im the guy who drives the guitar wagon in mad max

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hit a pedestrian today just because I could op.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I believe this story really happened except it was in a gay bath house and there were no cars involved and it was gay sex instead.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Lol if you don't have your high beams on all the time anyway

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i threw a well-done steak out the window onto the windshield of the car behind me, then sprayed a bunch of ketchup onto it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i threw a well-done steak out the window onto the windshield of the car behind me, then sprayed a bunch of ketchup onto it

It took me two hours to clean that poo poo off, you gently caress.....

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

you irl posted:

well i guess this fucker thought i should just veer directly into the traffic or maybe just plow off the road to the left into the median because he comes up on my bumper, puts his brights on, and rides me like a 10 dollar whore.

i dunno, i think he just wanted u to speed up !!

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

Lol if you don't have your high beams on all the time anyway

i welded floodlights to my ride so that I can see everything all the time even in daylight

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I got some eyes on my windshield that say NO FEAR cause I ant scared if you run inta me buddy

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
today I got my car circumcised

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Code Jockey posted:

today I got my car circumcised

mazel tov!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I taped a copy of my provinces guide to vehicle operation around a cinder block and threw it through the passenger window of the texting retard I was following for a couple kilometers when we pulled up to each other at a red light.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Harrower posted:

I taped a copy of my provinces guide to vehicle operation around a cinder block and threw it through the passenger window of the texting retard I was following for a couple kilometers when we pulled up to each other at a red light.

"province" lol

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

you irl posted:

mazel tov!

Mazda HOV!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I will kill that driver for you op I am a licensed assassin

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

I got some eyes on my windshield that say NO FEAR cause I ant scared if you run inta me buddy

Oh yeah? I have a Calvin pissing on Ford sticker and another pissing on Chevy 'cuz fuckem both. That's my attitude and my creed and I aint sorry one bit.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I read a good post by SLICK GOKU BABY

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
holy poo poo you guys Albert Einstein is alive!!

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I keep in the right lane and move with the traffic flow. If someone really wants to get past me I'll let them. I don't lay on the horn, make nasty gestures, or play games.*

* - Unless someone is clearly on the phone/texting at a red light that turned green for at least a second and their brake lights are still on. Then the gloves. Are. Off.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

I got chased for flicking someone off in traffic once. Stay safe while driving, passive aggressive posters.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

And Tyler Too! posted:

im the guy who drives the guitar wagon in mad max

That poo poo owns. You own.

Feddy freddie just showed me a picture of a woman who looks like my wife, back in the US. Shes alive? That can't be I saw her die. But regardless, I'm gettin the old crew together and we're gonna go to the US for one more job, and I'm gonna play buddy ricer with the rock to take down a gang and save my wife! :iiaca:

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Hmm, this guy is behaving dangerously, better make the situation even more dangerous, I'm sure he'll see the error of his ways when he slams into me. I'll be sure and make a smugpost about it as my crumpled vehicle gets loaded onto a flatbed, assuming I wasn't murdered in a road rage incident.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Pretty sure you were going around 50 there gramma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I will kill that driver for you op I am a licensed assassin

pls kill all the posters that are making fun of me

• Locked thread