Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

fruit on the bottom posted:

I still like the idea that all permabanned posters should be free to post on the forums during Halloween.

I think someone brought this up a few years ago. I think it'd be neat but they won't do it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

I think someone brought this up a few years ago. I think it'd be neat but they won't do it :(

Maybe in just one special subforum?

It sounds like a neat idea but once you start really thinking about it there are several reasons not to do it.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Hell yeah can't wait to see some classic fuckin aatrek posts

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

Big Beef City posted:

In Taxhalla all posts will be gold. Hold my hand brothers.
We post! We die! We post again!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Harveygod posted:

Maybe in just one special subforum?

It sounds like a neat idea but once you start really thinking about it there are several reasons not to do it.
I don't think it's actually possible, like from a forums structure perspective.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Vlonald Prump posted:

I hope that when our absentee forums landlord kicks the bucket, his final act on this sick gay earth is to unban all accounts that have ever been banned

let them come, a heaving tide of assholes, pedos, and maga chuds. Let the narcissist hold hands with the bipolar and join together in trolling the poo poo out of the autist. Burn down the forums in one final flamewar before pulling the plug and deleting it all from the Internet, forever

thats what 4chan is, except it’s still alive like a decade and a half later somehow

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
I think it would be p funny if a user was chosen at random to have ownership of the forums and it ends up being a user who logged in once and no one knows who it is so the forums just die

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Will that pedo mod come back too

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Harveygod posted:

Can't wait for Dare reregs. All of them.
If possible create a special subforum where only Dare and Dare reregs can post and we watch it like a zoo.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Nah, what he should really do is close the site

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I dream of the day when ALL manbabies shall be golden

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Vlonald Prump posted:

I hope that when our absentee forums landlord kicks the bucket, his final act on this sick gay earth is to unban all accounts that have ever been banned

let them come, a heaving tide of assholes, pedos, and maga chuds. Let the narcissist hold hands with the bipolar and join together in trolling the poo poo out of the autist. Burn down the forums in one final flamewar before pulling the plug and deleting it all from the Internet, forever

train them all to the gas chamber and make fishmech their ik

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Unban Keep it Real.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'd love to catch up with KING REOL

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

My Linux Rig posted:

Nah, what he should really do is close the site

It'll be ok we can rally at a subreddit.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

he should unban all users but have them all rounded up in real life to be buried with him.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

he should unban all users but have them all rounded up in real life to be buried with him.

a single dell illuminates the corner of the Great One’s tomb as dare and perm battle for the right to Post through all eternity

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Kickstarter for pictures of lowtax on mugs to provide $ for his kids when he passes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
So about that idea of making Terry Davis the YOSPOS mod someone (it was Smythe right?) floated around earlier...

• Locked thread