Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Feb 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

the worst snipe wrong thread ia m garbage

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Feb 3, 2018

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Navin Johnson posted:

Oh! Do me! Do me!

we're supposed to be sitting at a table, and you're supposed to shuffle, and we're supposed to talk about like every single card because it's mostly cold reading, but sure why not

oh, uh, sidebar: they all have cats on them because this deck was designed by a cat lady? who says she's like a prophet or something that taps into a world of "cat people" and it came with a book of information about the cat people's lives in their definitely real cat people world. please do not make fun of my cool cat people tarot deck

anyway, your current situation has something to do with intuition, feminine strength/maturity (could be a wife, mother, or sister), fertility, or the ability to inspire others, and this situation is being crossed/impeded in some way by something having to do with mastery, illusion, or creativity of some kind. please develop a vague idea of what these two things might be referring to before reading the next sentence.
your goal has something to do with wisdom, serenity, or clarity of perception. (these concepts could apply to you, your goal, or someone or something close to you or your goal– the cards are never wrong but they are very mysterious.) please think about how that might be, and if you can't think of anything then it's actually not your goal it's your destiny so make note of that. (uh but your destiny can change if you change what's leading you there so don't freak out. (unless it's "the tower", but it's not.))
anyway, you were led to your current situation by something in your distant past that has to do with justice, harmony, equity, or poise, and something in your near past that has to do with order, self-control, or, um... harmony again, but a more functional, mechanical connotation. there should be some things in your past that these concepts call to mind, please reflect on how those things may have affected you or led to your current situation. (the cards are never wrong)
sixth and lastly, in the future, your progress toward your goal or destiny will be affected in some way by whimsy, immaturity, naivety, enthusiasm, or lack of discipline. (could be good or bad, really- the fool isn't so much careless as carefree. he's got some growing to do! don't we all?)

please react to this information and then there's four more cards to draw. the order doesn't change so I don't know why I'm supposed to wait to draw the last four except that it's dramatically convenient. (kind of adds a weighty, pre-determined feel to the last 2/5ths of the proceedings I guess?)

• Locked thread