Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Beginning of the "China Century".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Kuato posted:

An interesting parallel universe you reside in.

After Trump resigns, Vladimir Putin releases the pee tape just to ratfuck Trump one last time.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

LabyaMynora posted:

Trump will resign in disgrace before 2020 in response to findings of the Mueller investigation. President Pence will be befuddled by the fact that everything he says triggers a huge media scandal/backlash even though it will be nothing compared to every time Trump tweeted or opened his dumb mouth. The electorate's general dissatisfaction and changing demographics will propel an as yet unknown Democrat in his 40s into the White House (will be a man, may or may not be white). He will appoint an AG who is a protege of Eric Holder who will make Election crimes his number one priority. Every week will be a new story of Republican election malfeasance in a different Republican controlled state after 2010. Eventually there will be proof that Trump didn't really win North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. There will be a movement of liberal Democrats demanding the purging of Trump appointed judges including Neil Gorsuch. Various organizations will sue to reverse any laws signed by Trump and any verdicts decided by Gorsuch.

God I loving hope so.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

LabyaMynora posted:

Trump will resign in disgrace before 2020 in response to findings of the Mueller investigation. President Pence will be befuddled by the fact that everything he says triggers a huge media scandal/backlash even though it will be nothing compared to every time Trump tweeted or opened his dumb mouth. The electorate's general dissatisfaction and changing demographics will propel an as yet unknown Democrat in his 40s into the White House (will be a man, may or may not be white). He will appoint an AG who is a protege of Eric Holder who will make Election crimes his number one priority. Every week will be a new story of Republican election malfeasance in a different Republican controlled state after 2010. Eventually there will be proof that Trump didn't really win North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. There will be a movement of liberal Democrats demanding the purging of Trump appointed judges including Neil Gorsuch. Various organizations will sue to reverse any laws signed by Trump and any verdicts decided by Gorsuch.

impressive post to write one handed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Caganer posted:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hmmmm a staunch Republican with actual party goals or the child prostitute loving lady literally responsible for Asian genocide. Yeah I think this country is ready to let their government spend money again... not! :thunk:

Wat

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Caganer posted:

In response to Trump's presidency and other Russian election meddling in Eastern Europe, Western Democracies/NATO will begin aggressively using their clandestine intelligence services to infiltrate, subvert and discredit far right political parties and other groups within their nations. Countries whose laws prevent this will set up reciprocal agreements with other allied countries to carry out operations against one another's far right groups.

:gizz:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Caganer posted:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
well, he'll probably gently caress things up domestically since conservatives want to roll back a lot of things but hopefully he will have good advisors and won't screw us on foreign policy

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

LabyaMynora posted:

In response to Trump's presidency and other Russian election meddling in Eastern Europe, Western Democracies/NATO will begin aggressively using their clandestine intelligence services to infiltrate, subvert and discredit far right political parties and other groups within their nations. Countries whose laws prevent this will set up reciprocal agreements with other allied countries to carry out operations against one another's far right groups.

:gizz:

coming the fall to hbo: the canadians

[camera pans to justin trudeau in full true-detective-infiltrating-the-bikers getup]

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Big Beef City posted:

Most likely we'll get someone who tries very hard to be "not trump" and will be stymied in reversing many of his poor policy choices, which will in turn be seen as a failure and then the people will elect someone very similar but more capable than Trump and really gently caress the country over.

its this

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Caganer posted:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

After? That’s funny... Emperor Donald will have the last laugh, OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

After? That’s funny... Emperor Donald will have the last laugh, OP

Ah, that 1337 IQ at work. Good one CFS! CFS actually has a negative IQ, one of the few in human history, but please humor him and laugh at all his jokes from now on. He lives a bleak existence.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Kuato posted:

Ah, that 1337 IQ at work. Good one CFS! CFS actually has a negative IQ, one of the few in human history, but please humor him and laugh at all his jokes from now on. He lives a bleak existence.

wtf kind of poo poo is this

jfc you can do better than this

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Kuato posted:

When you two hold your wedding I think you should do it on the forums.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lupin posted:

Justin Trudeau is going to renounce his Canadian citizenship and make America and peoplekind super good again

Namaste

ugh he's so kawaii

I love being Canadian.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

trump will always be the president

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Who says there has to be an after?

Big Beef City posted:

Most likely we'll get someone who tries very hard to be "not trump" and will be stymied in reversing many of his poor policy choices, which will in turn be seen as a failure and then the people will elect someone very similar but more capable than Trump and really gently caress the country over.

For real though, it's gonna be this. This is your friendly reminder that the previous president got a Nobel Peace Prize for the noble deed of not being George W. Bush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

Anyone who cares enough about religion is probably a bad person. That includes being loudly and openly religious and the opposite.

Also caring about how much other people care.

• Locked thread