Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1190441833517572096

Now watch them get pulled off again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nearly 90 minutes later than said they would last time, of course

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Remember when the Saudi government tried to pass off some grainy video as proof Khashoggi was actually alive? Maybe they’re working on that for the roster.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Astro7x posted:

Like... I can't imagine that all these problems are anything other the unanticipated travel delays of going to that hell hole and Dave is making a big stink over nothing

Yeah what a backwards hellhole

like, holy poo poo, what barbarians

Its been real cool watching a bunch of casual Orientalism from a bunch of self-proclaimed progressives all week

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah what a backwards hellhole

like, holy poo poo, what barbarians

Its been real cool watching a bunch of casual Orientalism from a bunch of self-proclaimed progressives all week

How much slave labor went into all that

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Ha ha, boy I sure am glad I IRONICALLY watch two hours of WWE Smackdown, the best sports entertainment show in awhile, live every Friday night on the FOX network!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

weirdo

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
This whole ordeal is what it's like every time trying to catch a flight out of LAX.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Didn't the government trick a man into the country just to murder and mutilate his body because he said bad things about them?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Oh Snapple! posted:

How much slave labor went into all that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Strawberry Panda posted:

This whole ordeal is what it's like every time trying to catch a flight out of LAX.

i'd imagine flying out of ortiz and santana would be difficult

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

can we chain you to the pissflaps ban as well

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Mel is upset about probations so he's going to defend Saudi Arabia to rile up people in this thread. You can engage if you want, but I'd highly recommend not doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Monthly Thread is up.