Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Rubber Chicken posted:

He was microwaving fish
Death penalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
He clipped his toenails at his desk

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006
Ignoring the ‘original character’ comment as either a misunderstanding or a red herring, because I don’t think they’d waste Esposito on a newly invented character, I think he’d make an okay Doom, provided he hammed it up appropriately and didn’t play the same version of the same character he’s been playing since breaking bad

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

KurdtLives posted:

I work in local TV News you're not that wrong

Newspaper journalist here, if I quit drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Grumbles posted:

Ignoring the ‘original character’ comment as either a misunderstanding or a red herring, because I don’t think they’d waste Esposito on a newly invented character, I think he’d make an okay Doom, provided he hammed it up appropriately and didn’t play the same version of the same character he’s been playing since breaking bad

Marvel wastes good actors in incidental parts all the time invented or not

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
X-men ep 8 - Yaknow, it took a second pass for me to realise that none of the people at Roberto's mother's party were part of the Sentinel Prime Legion for the simple reason that they too rich to care about any (imagined) mutant threat. They had no reason to submit to the process.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 19:20 on May 4, 2024

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

ConanThe3rd posted:

X-men ep 8 - Yaknow, it took a second pass for me to realise that none of the people at Roberto's mother's party were part of the Sentinel Prime Legion for the simple reason that they too rich to care about any (imagined) mutant threat. They had no reason to submit to the process.

That is a worthy observation.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I wonder how many unrelated super villain plans got ruined by Magneto's big EMP attack? Awful lot of useless death lasers out there right now. Green Goblin would he dead if he was flying around New York when this happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

I wonder how many unrelated super villain plans got ruined by Magneto's big EMP attack? Awful lot of useless death lasers out there right now. Green Goblin would he dead if he was flying around New York when this happened.

Isn't he Out of Commission? I might be misremembering but didn't he get portal'd during that whole "Death Sending to another Dimention of Gween Stacy Mary Jane" business?