Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Nearest one is 10 hours away. I'm on my way!

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
When I was small I would hear about IHOP and Waffle House and I thought that's all they had, just waffles or pancakes. It made sense because we have Pancake Manor/Palace here and that's pretty much all they do besides drinks.

It threw me for a loop when I found out this was not the case. I genuinely thought they got so big and common cause Americans just *really* liked them some pancakes and waffles. Which I don't think is wrong tho.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I cant godriving out to the waffle house, i'm too drunk so i'll dream of waffles tonight.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tap on the 2nd stall in the wafflehouse bathroom if you dare

Why did you look mystified there when I asked you if you had stairs in your house? Anyway thanks for the full oral satisfaction.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

d0s posted:

anyone been to bootleg waffle house

Yes, and they have the same laminated menu, I am pretty sure it even has all the same pictures of food on it. The cheeseburgers are surprisingly good.
Do yourself a favor and order the chili cheese omelette at Waffle House. It is the premier hangover cure.

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

real WV heads know

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Fellow UK goons should check this place out, it's the closest America gets to a Full English

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I 'm at Waffle House right now I'm about to start a fight with the cooks and hopefully I don't poo poo myself

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

cult_hero posted:

We gonna fight?

That is why people meet at Wafflehaus isn’t it?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A whole lotta waffling ITT.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Posting itt to commemorate are brave boys who died in Wafflehouse wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38iN3-szR0