Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Now bring out Scott Steiner, you cowards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Bronn gently placing the belt by the entrance made me :lol:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

DarkstarIV posted:

...Kiana James is a businesswoman who crunches numbers for a living and analyzes data? Okay then.

These are New Generation era level gimmicks.

Some real York Foundation vibes

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NXT action on now! Toxic Attraction is beating up Pajama Girl to the delight of the sold out NXT Backrooms arena

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Eat My Fuc posted:

NXT action on now! Toxic Attraction is beating up Pajama Girl to the delight of the sold out NXT Backrooms arena

and oops they retain so they can go back to not defending it for months

highkey pajamas and gamepads should be the champs, gently caress it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This guy without arms and huge traps has potential

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
nobody can say Sarray isn’t trying. She really puts a lot into the gimmick, I wish it had more tv time

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Low Desert Punk posted:

nobody can say Sarray isn’t trying. She really puts a lot into the gimmick, I wish it had more tv time

I enjoy it and she seems to be having fun.

The NXT crowd is like 80% very big boys. Maybe that’s why I too am drawn to watching it like a Big Boy moth

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alba Fire is kind of cool, the entrance at least and the gear. The bat is a little much but at least it’s not a sword

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
My report from watching 20 minutes of NXT:

-Women's Champion Mandy Rose yelling "You'll never look like me!" in the middle of her matches sucks
-Wendy Choo hit Mandy with a sack full of colorful sports balls so I think her gimmick has fully evolved from "is sleepy" to "is a literal child"
-The constantly bickering announcer gimmick is unbearable and I don't understand why WWF has decided to lean into it for five hours of its programming
-Pretty Deadly is a very good gimmick that is impeccably executed, good job by those dudes
-Despite the bad Daddy's Girl gimmick, Tiffany Stratton seems pretty drat talented and it feels like she's destined to be the biggest star of this era of NXT women (as compared to Cora/Roxanne who probably have a ceiling for being small/wrestler-y)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah Tiffany Stratton seems to be very gifted athletically and has taken to wrestling pretty well. Her, Roxy, and Cora are definitely the best bets to make it out of NXT and be able to make it on the main roster.

I don't think the small thing matters that much with women since Alexa got pushed a ton.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Gimmick's a bit weird for me, but I gotta admit that falling kick move into the corner looked pretty sick. Maybe just needs a gimmick adjustment and she might turn out great.

That being said, do I trust them to tune it? Not really.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
has nxt seemed any better since Papa Paul got back in control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

KungFu Grip posted:

has nxt seemed any better since Papa Paul got back in control

Nope. Tonight's episode was not good at all. Roddy/Crews was good but very bland considering neither guy has much in the way of charisma.