Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Welcome to the post Helmsley Era of NXT.

Our Current NXT Poster of the week:

NXT Champion Bron Breakker

NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose

NXT Tag Team Champions Vacant

NXT Women’s Tag Champions Toxic Attraction

NXT North American Champion Cameron Grimes

I couldn’t find trace of any NXT thread anymore. This show has gotten better, I doubt anyone will be posting here but me and maybe Darkstar. I welcome all to watch NXT with your posting friends. If anyone posts something really funny i’ll add it to the OP or something.

NXT on USA Network, Tuesday LIVE at 8pm Eastern Standard Time from the NXT Arena

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Roderick Strong looks like Adam Cole sized Cesaro now

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Roderick Strong looks like Adam Cole sized Cesaro now

Ain't he in the UK branch now or is he on both

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

widespread posted:

Ain't he in the UK branch now or is he on both

I do not watch NXT UK but he’s definitely here fighting a guy named Solo who is pretty good. Barefoot wrestlers are cool

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
I like how they hold their phones the same way they have to look at a television from the side, just as unnatural as possible lol

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

i know it smell crazy in there

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Destroy My Sweater posted:

i know it smell crazy in there

The NXT Arena is the American Korakuen Hall

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

That picture just gives me the Doctor's Office smellin' vibes. Like, that one smell you always smell in an office/medical office.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Fallon Henley is a hell of a choice for a name. She had a good come back though, the spinning shoulder tackle is cool.

CM Punk/ Nash texting storyline was ahead of it’s
time all the angles are about cell phones now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I did laugh at "how did you draw that so fast?"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Not into this A Kid guy. Reminds me of Flip Gordon

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Does A Kid come out to "Kid A"

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Like NXT2 can afford Radiohead on the reg.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Does A Kid come out to "Kid A"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

widespread posted:

Like NXT2 can afford Radiohead on the reg.

They could get Muse at least.

This show was kind of front loaded, the back half has too much wrestling.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
LOL after the weird guy pouring milk on a guy in a sex dungeon, please just more
wrestling i’m sorry.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

lol

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

LOL after the weird guy pouring milk on a guy in a sex dungeon, please just more
wrestling i’m sorry.

I probably should watch the product since when the gently caress could they afford a sex dungeon

gotta get permits to do basements in whatever state iirc

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Very bold of WWE to bring back Retribution and make them feud with Diamond Mine.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
“Gunther hates silliness!” Gunther is accompanied to the ring by two guys in turtlenecks.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

widespread posted:

I probably should watch the product since when the gently caress could they afford a sex dungeon

gotta get permits to do basements in whatever state iirc

Comes cheap when it’s an empty shower with “don’t cry” painted on the walls.

Also iphone text messages were appearing on the tron, weird segment.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

goddamn that chop

GUNTHER still rules

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
GUNTHER chopped the soul out of Duke there.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Codependent Poster posted:

goddamn that chop

GUNTHER still rules

Loved the Vader-ness of that powerbomb, he’s a good promo too.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope Dakota and Wendy win

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

I hope Dakota and Wendy win

I think we all do. But let's not kid ourselves, KLR/Io going over.

Plus it'd be weird for friends of the tag champs to go against the tag champs unless there was some well-illustrated plot to have Dakota/Wendy reconsider siding with Toxic Attraction.

So you know, it'd be weird plot wise.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
KLR is underrated to me. Has really good heel viciousness

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Congratulations to Io and Kay Lee Ray! drat that’s a long overrun. This is a good women’s division sorry not sorry.

Also Congratulations to NXT poster of the week:

You will be recognized in the OP until next week.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm mad Dakota and Wendy lost, but if they get the tag title shot, that's cool.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Eat My Fuc posted:

Not into this A Kid guy. Reminds me of Flip Gordon

Wow, this is your worst take in a while

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
That final match was really great and is what I wish the AEW women's division could pump out regularly. Then the angle after the match buried half a dozen entities lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

mooseinfants posted:

That final match was really great and is what I wish the AEW women's division could pump out regularly. Then the angle after the match buried half a dozen entities lol

WWE never sticks the landing but I agree NXT is what women’s divisions in America should be more like, it’s booked so evenly with the men in NXT even more so than main roster WWE.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

mooseinfants posted:

My mind went blurred after that angle because I guess gently caress the Women's Dusty Cup? Also do the runners-up get the tag title shots? And how rushed is the build to THAT gonna be since they're allies with the loving champs

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dakota and Wendy aren't allies with Toxic Attraction. They didn't like the interference.

Wendy is a face and they turned Dakota face again by putting her in this team.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Can we livepost NXT UK in this thread?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Rarity posted:

Can we livepost NXT UK in this thread?

Of course. I have no idea when it airs.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

when and how can you watch nxt, is it on the network

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Quantum of Phallus posted:

when and how can you watch nxt, is it on the network

It airs 8pm, Tuesdays on USA Network, while NXT LVL UP airs 10pm Fridays on Peacock & NXTUK doesn't exist but if it did it'd air Thursday at 3pm on Peacock, all times are EST. Or EDT I guess.

I assume NXT goes up on the Network outside the US but I'd have to subscribe to it to know that & I'm not giving WWE any money until they stop being bankrolled by Saudi Arabia

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

widespread posted:

My mind went blurred after that angle because I guess gently caress the Women's Dusty Cup? Also do the runners-up get the tag title shots? And how rushed is the build to THAT gonna be since they're allies with the loving champs

There's speculation Gigi was injured which is why this happened. Mandy also mentioned last week after she beat down Cora that she would "face any number of women at any time", so the seed was planted last week.

Although honestly the match is going to be better off with KLR and Io in it, because otherwise Mandy/Cora was going to be incredibly rough on its own. Cora is still incredibly green and lacks a ton of credibility, and Mandy is just outright awful.

They probably gave the Dusty Cup to Io/KLR because it was the last real thing Io was missing in NXT, and barring her winning at Stand and Deliver, she's probably main roster bound, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

There's speculation Gigi was injured which is why this happened. Mandy also mentioned last week after she beat down Cora that she would "face any number of women at any time", so the seed was planted last week.

Although honestly the match is going to be better off with KLR and Io in it, because otherwise Mandy/Cora was going to be incredibly rough on its own. Cora is still incredibly green and lacks a ton of credibility, and Mandy is just outright awful.

They probably gave the Dusty Cup to Io/KLR because it was the last real thing Io was missing in NXT, and barring her winning at Stand and Deliver, she's probably main roster bound, unfortunately.

I guess it makes more sense now on the outside. Just, not sure why they had to throw down the Dusty Cup to get a four way going. With how lawless it is in kayfabe, I'd imagine jumping the champ would work just as fine- if not better.