Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

I'm thinking about seeking out Adam Sandler and making out with Adam Sandler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Modern Leper posted:

Funny thing, the podcast "Dead Eyes" handles this in a much more intelligent and successful way. That guy had his tiny role in Band of Brothers cut, reportedly because Tom Hanks thought he had "dead eyes," and he becomes obsessed with the reasoning and what it might have meant for his career to be in the final product

Wtf I assumed you made this podcast up. What the hell

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm crazy tennis ball head man! Give me some candy!!!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
On further reflection, we shouldn't be surprised that a guy with soulless black eyes became an obsessive stalker who will no doubt try to get close to Sandler by killing one of his acquaintances and making a skin suit out of them.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

On further reflection, we shouldn't be surprised that a guy with soulless black eyes became an obsessive stalker who will no doubt try to get close to Sandler by killing one of his acquaintances and making a skin suit out of them.

Turn on your monitor etc.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Everything is stupid now so my take is that this guy said no on purpose in 2012 just so he could spend the next ten years developing a “personality” around being the guy that didn’t have a beer with Adam Sandler and then make a dumb “quirky” movie about it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I kinda wanna stalk Alec Baldiwn.

Not like actively, I got poo poo to do. But if I see him in the city sometime (it happens) just like stalk him down the street, shouting "Murderer! Murderer! Murderer" and see if I can't goad him into taking a swing at me.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Everything is stupid now so my take is that this guy said no on purpose in 2012 just so he could spend the next ten years developing a “personality” around being the guy that didn’t have a beer with Adam Sandler and then make a dumb “quirky” movie about it.

[Wait until I tell everyone I declined a beer with Adam Sandler.... The David Seth Cohen story.....I could do a docu but it'd be funny like a mocu......... It's brilliant.] in a cartoon thought cloud.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my 4,029 volume fanfiction where im best friends with billy madison

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Not to spill too much personal info, but lol at this thread popping up because I know about this guy IRL through a few co-workers and have been laughing at his decade+ long attempt to make this movie.
His Kickstarter wasn't going to fund until a mysterious "Henry Chow" showed up and donated like $10k in the last couple days. Almost all of the celebrity clips in the movie are hilarious because it's just him running up to them at events and quickly asking them what Sandler should do based on his elevator pitch summary of the story. Even the money shot of Sandler in the movie is another stalking moment where he rushes him as he's getting in a car and fakes remembering him, lol.

As a treat, check out a movie he tried to get crowdfunded:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-ballboy-tennis-comedy-movie-funding-campaign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yA5VQetsSM

Almost reached funding, too! $2,763 out of $2,500,000...
(Flexible goal, so they pocketed that money regardless)

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Aug 31, 2022

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
I hope me and Adam Sandler go to hell so I can just laugh and go yes, I enjoy it this is great. Even if I don't.

And he'll just be so in pain and I'll be looking.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

JazzFlight posted:

Not to spill too much personal info, but lol at this thread popping up because I know about this guy IRL through a few co-workers and have been laughing at his decade+ long attempt to make this movie.
His Kickstarter wasn't going to fund until a mysterious "Henry Chow" showed up and donated like $10k in the last couple days. Almost all of the celebrity clips in the movie are hilarious because it's just him running up to them at events and quickly asking them what Sandler should do based on his elevator pitch summary of the story. Even the money shot of Sandler in the movie is another stalking moment where he rushes him as he's getting in a car and fakes remembering him, lol.

As a treat, check out a movie he tried to get crowdfunded:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-ballboy-tennis-comedy-movie-funding-campaign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yA5VQetsSM

Almost reached funding, too! $2,763 out of $2,500,000...
(Flexible goal, so they pocketed that money regardless)

billy joel gets away from him as fast as he can "we got billy joel!"

if henry chow had just invested that money wisely instead he would have been able to fund the entire tennis based ow my balls movie. red headband guy is actually a little funny i hope he's found better friends

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I look kinda like adam sandler and matthew broderick had a kid and I wouldn't want to have a beer with this dude. I feel like he would look at me with those dead eyes and I would just shudder.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pac and Cheese posted:

back during the great kickstarter gold rush of 2012 a man saw an opportunity. an opportunity to capitalise on his biggest regret

what regret? when he was a PA working on big daddy the man himself invited him in for a beer and he *record scratch* declined

he obsessed over it for years and eventually convinced himself his entire life would have worked out differently if he had just went in for that drink. he knew what he had to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPpCtxQBQOI

now after a decade of radio silence he's back at it and has some new footage and animations for his groundbreaking gonzo harassment documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNo1A59vMC0

what does everyone think? should adam sandler meet him for that drink after all this time? will you ignore the op entirely and just spout off random poo poo about adam sandler?

What an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol just imagine you're someone rich and famous and at a premier or something and this random dweeb runs up to you and goes "i once turned down a drink with adam sandler 25 years ago, what do you think about that" and not immediately wanting to flee and leave hollywood forever

They must be constantly harangued with these random uninteresting and unanswerable questions all the time tbh