Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

DicktheCat posted:

Yes, you are part of the problem.

But only a small part of a much larger problem, and still a human being trying to live a decent life.

You may ameliorate your self- hatred by paying me or some other starving artist to draw your fursona or some really big boobs or something, like all the other tech freaks. Using AI for this instead of paying an artist sends you straight to hell, though. You don't want to go to hell, do you?

Lol no.

Don’t worry if “you’re part of the problem.” Try to be nice and cool while getting on your with your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Poohs Packin posted:

Keep Detroit Crawling With Packs of Wild Dogs

Detroit Hustles Harder and Detroit vs Everybody don't go hard enough

Detroit! We'll loving Shoot You!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Detroit; we’re so hardcore even our mayor is in prison

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I remember seeing a "Detroit: Where the weak are killed and eaten" shirt worn by an 8th grader in the 90s.

He was from the part of the neighbourhood with no sidewalks.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Brother Tadger posted:

Detroit; we’re so hardcore even our mayor is in prison

Hes out

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

u pronouce it DEtroit or d'TROIT ?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

If youre chanting it during a Jeff Mills set its the former, otherwise its the latter.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I saw these shirts at a lovely BBQ restaurant in Georgetown that said "keep Georgetown normal"

Georgetown sucked rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
keep branson horny