Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Flameingblack posted:

So how much of that penny do you get from the Kawada DVD?

Io Shirai and NOSAWA are out of jail on bail, but the investigation isn't over. Kind hope that they just ship NOSAWA back to jail forever.

FOWEEEEWWWAAAAAA

I think Japan can deport him or some poo poo. They have laws like that, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

coconono posted:

I think Japan can deport him or some poo poo. They have laws like that, right?

But if they deport him that makes him free to roam with his juggalo bretheren. It's a terrible risk.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
NOSAWA should stay and pay his debt to society. Io can come stay with me. I'll have her shape up in no time. :clint:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Flameingblack posted:

Kind hope that they just ship NOSAWA back to jail forever.

What the gently caress did this guy do that was so bad?

I checked his wiki and apart from some drunken antics and maybe smoking weed, what exactly did this guy do?

Because you seem like you're over-reacting and wishing a really terrible fate on a dude who likes to have fun and it kind of makes you look like a massive twat (and a terrible person to boot) unless he's like a rapist or something.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yuriy posted:

I checked his wiki and apart from some drunken antics and maybe smoking weed, what exactly did this guy do?

Because you seem like you're over-reacting and wishing a really terrible fate on a dude who likes to have fun and it kind of makes you look like a massive twat (and a terrible person to boot) unless he's like a rapist or something.

He wrestles poorly. And seemed to get booked everywhere until all the major places blackballed him.

Also trying to get any type of drug through customs is dumb and a really lovely thing to do.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Yuriy posted:

He's just an awful wrestler, he's kind of dragged a promising young star down with him, and if that isn't enough he's a Juggalo.

That should be enough to send him to prison, really.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Willie Mack is a juggalo and Willie Mack rules so gently caress that

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
I don't think Willie Mack got drunk and tried to carjack a cabbie though.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

coconono posted:

Also trying to get any type of drug through customs is dumb and a really lovely thing to do.

I can agree that he might be dumb as gently caress, but I'm not really seeing how trying to sneak a little weed home is "a really lovely thing to do".

Flameingblack posted:

He's just an awful wrestler, he's kind of dragged a promising young star down with him, and if that isn't enough he's a Juggalo.

That should be enough to send him to prison, really.

Yes, because she had no say in the matter, right?

The only of these that effects you in any way is that he might be a chore to watch which doesn't seem like a really difficult problem for a normal human being to deal with.

JCW have established themselves as being really nice to most wrestlers so terrible music/clown make up aside, I don't see how loyalty to people who took care of him is a bad thing?

There have been like multiple posts in this thread about this dude and how horrible he is yet the worst thing he's done is get drunk and get into some dude's car, how does that compare to beating the gently caress out of your wife (Stone Cold), neglecting your spouses/former spouses financially (Ric Flair), or any of the terrible, terrible things in the "Wrestlers are carnies and scum" thread or whatever it's called.

You seem to be holding puro guys and joshi girls to this ridiculous standard only because they're from GLORIOUS NIPPON

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Some guys have had great careers that make it a little easier to look past some of the horrible things they've done.

Nosawa hasn't. Nosawa has had a boring career, and he's doing dumb stuff in Japan, where they take stuff like that seriously. Ergo, it doesn't matter what I think anyway since Nosawa is effectively being blackballed anyway.

There's nothing to redeem Nosawa. He's just bad.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Flameingblack posted:

Some guys have had great careers that make it a little easier to look past some of the horrible things they've done.

Nosawa hasn't. Nosawa has had a boring career, and he's doing dumb stuff in Japan, where they take stuff like that seriously. Ergo, it doesn't matter what I think anyway since Nosawa is effectively being blackballed anyway.

There's nothing to redeem Nosawa. He's just bad.

Flameingblack posted:

Kind hope that they just ship NOSAWA back to jail forever.

So he deserves to rot in prison because he's mediocre at doing flippy-doos and suplexes or some dumb poo poo?

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 13, 2012

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Yuriy posted:

So he deserves to rot in prison because he's mediocre at doing flippy-doos and suplexes or some dumb poo poo?
He sure does.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Yuriy posted:

I can agree that he might be dumb as gently caress, but I'm not really seeing how trying to sneak a little weed home is "a really lovely thing to do".

2.6 oz isn't a "little weed" in a country that has some of the most stringent drug laws in the world, and in a sector of the world that is very negative towards drug use.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
NOSAWA sucks at everything. He's not athletic, he's not stiff, he's not smart. He's just THERE, and he's "just there" EVERYWHERE.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

2.6 oz isn't a "little weed" in a country that has some of the most stringent drug laws in the world, and in a sector of the world that is very negative towards drug use.

Yep. We're becoming much more tolerant of weed in the U.S., but you know that gut reaction to something that's absolutely horrible? When somebody says to you "yeah, so I just killed a girl and chopped her up and put her in the freezer" or something equally despicable but it's said super-casually?

That's Japan and any sort of drugs other than alcohol or cigarettes.

Whatever you may think of weed or other drugs, those are the rules for Japan. That is how culture at large thinks of drugs and the laws reflect it. He's Japanese, so he should definitely know that.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

3 YEARS.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

About time he came back.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
In non-depressing news, July 22nd we get KENTA back.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

About time he came back.
Oh will you stop!?

quote:

Is it time for Marufuji and Ibushi to be injured already?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Ditch posted:

Is Kobashi back from his latest injury yet?

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Broke his leg in February.

...no

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Ditch posted:

Broke his leg in February.

...no

Oh poo poo, I didn't know he'd broken his leg. Thought he tore a hamstring.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I passed on going to the big Golden Week show in Fukuoka, but I'm instead going to a Dragon Gate show much closer to where I live this next week. Should be fun.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

harperdc posted:

I passed on going to the big Golden Week show in Fukuoka, but I'm instead going to a Dragon Gate show much closer to where I live this next week. Should be fun.

Dragon Gate looks like hella fun live. Let me know if there's Dr. Muscle masks for sale.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
How well did NJPW do during their US tour? Wish I hadn't needed to sell my ticket for the NYC show.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Not well enough to do the rumored West Coast tour in 2011 or a return this year, or a JAPW invasion angle in Japan (which I *knew* wasn't happening when they brought it up, I mean come on)

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I hope Okada retains tonight :ohdear:

I would buy the poo poo out of that show if I could.

edit: NOOOOOOO!

:( :( :( :( :(

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jun 16, 2012

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Don't think anybody here would actually go for it, but nobody here do business with those Gaijin Puro dudes. Thanks in advance. :)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

Don't think anybody here would actually go for it, but nobody here do business with those Gaijin Puro dudes. Thanks in advance. :)
Heard what was goin' on, agreed.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

LordPants posted:

I hope Okada retains tonight :ohdear:

I would buy the poo poo out of that show if I could.

edit: NOOOOOOO!

:( :( :( :( :(

argh why?!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

sigmachiev posted:

argh why?!

What a difference 5 months makes.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Flameingblack posted:

Heard what was goin' on, agreed.

Soo.... hey. What's going on?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

PAYING. FOR. PIRACY.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm dumb. What's a gaijin puro dude? And what did they do wrong?

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

HulkaMatt posted:

What a difference 5 months makes.

Totally. That Naito match made me a believer. Would have liked to have seen a much longer reign.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

BAN DICKEYE posted:

PAYING. FOR. PIRACY.
That's a yucky way of saying things. They're charging people for a majority of the Japanese stuff that comes on TV though. Anything you got that was RUDOS is probably moving over to the paid service. It's going to really cut back a lot on the Japanese shows that pop up now.

It'd be one thing if they were forcing people to pay for stuff they bought on DVD originally but a lot of this stuff is just ripped straight from TV.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Don't forget he also works for a torrent site where people pay for an elite service to get puro - and now that he has this site they have no puro.

Also if you want to use a Roku to watch stuff they have to do some pc remote access bullshit and "install software" for you.

The guy running it has come off like a complete and utter fucktard the last few weeks, so I'm just asking for nobody to trust him or give him any money! :)

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yeah the guy who runs it is a greedy sack of poo poo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lloyd Boner posted:

Yeah the guy who runs it is a greedy sack of poo poo.

Are we talking about the IVP dude or someone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

coconono posted:

Are we talking about the IVP dude or someone else?

No, different website.