Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Congrats on my new cat I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Drink and Fight posted:

yup. congrats :3:

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!

Lum posted:

Can you not get health insurance for cats in the USA or something?

pfpt, we can't get health insurance for humans

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Actually you can for pets and it's really not expensive, after the Esteban thing the last couple days I'm thinking about getting it for the dog and cat

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

cats are the most graceful and beautiful of all the lord's wondrous creations

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
puke streaks are a miracle, have you ever tried to puke while running at top speed? its not easy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Funhilde posted:

Trophy costume is on the Huffington Post cat news page.
http://huffingtonpost.com/news/cats

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

that is a lot of puke jesus christ

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

my cat woke me up last night at 2:30 by puking over the couch then clearing some more puke along the carpet then meowed for treats and was shocked when I wasn't nice to it since I needed to clean puke in the middle of the night because I needed to be up by 6 for work today

thats my story cats are jerks

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

Carmen is pretty great

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

piggy nose

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Refurb's never thrown up since I got her, at what age can I anticipate her becoming an inverse saturn v?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Caturn V

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
ok, a milestone has been reached in Operation: Project: Pay For Esteban Eating Lilies.

goons have donated exactly 50% of the overall bill up to now. that's $903!

wow. im totally overwhelmed, it's just amazing.

here are the first name of the people who gave $50 or $100:

Margret (also my sisters name IRL)
John
Teresa
Lucia
Jason
Michael
Sophie ($45 but that's close enough)
Nicholas
Parker
Jeffrey

holy poo poo is all i can say. i don't know what else! you people are so unbelievably kind and amazing! I'm gonna be asking for all of y'alls real addresses later and sending you some kind of sweet estebagift once we get past december 1 rent!

milquetoast child fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 18, 2012

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Drink and Fight posted:

give me my cat back u monster

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
You are welcome!

Right now I am working on trying to finish about 40 cat ties. It is hard to focus.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

ok, a milestone has been reached in Operation: Project: Pay For Esteban Eating Lilies.

John
Teresa
Lucia
Jason
Michael
Nicholas
Parker
Jeffrey

holy poo poo is all i can say. i don't know what else! you people are so unbelievably kind and amazing! I'm gonna be asking for all of y'alls real addresses later and sending you some kind of sweet estebagift once we get past december 1 rent!

it's me, i am the teresa in this post

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

Personally I don't find the pet halloween costumes cute. Has anyone ever asked these cats and dogs whether they wanted to put these costumes on? I know you can't ask them, but if you did ask them whether they wanted to put these costumes on, I would be willing to bet the answer would be no, I don't want to put that silly thing on. Please, I have my pride.

lol i was gonna post this too

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

it's me, i am the teresa in this post

to be clear i only point this out because our payapl is in mai wifu's name and i didn't want you to think that i said i was going to send money and didn't because i assume everyone in yospos knows my real name by now for one reason or another

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

John
Teresa
Lucia
Jason
Michael
Nicholas
Parker
Jeffrey

there's a michael in there but I bet it isn't me, maybe I'll send in another 25 because I want some sweet sweet swag (and also it's nice to help but seriously estebagift)

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
gently caress it, another $25 sent. It's been a good last couple months for me and you need it more than I do.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
whoa whoa, i'm sending everybody even the $5 and $10 people something, but the big donors are gonna get VIP treatment. probably kickstarter style, so that for $100 they'll get executive producer credit in esteban's next youtube video.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
estebagift = bestebagift

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
too late, no givesies-backsies

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

the $5 people are getting slightly used lily leaves

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

$100 and he'll mail you Esteban for a day

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

brb donating

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

When my boyfriend's mother was a child, apparently you could overnight cats through the mail if you requested that the post office take special care of them. She has a clear memory of a postman walking up the drive to her summer house, wooden crate with holes in it full of irate yowls held gingerly at arms' length.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
my gf and i were discussing it and maybe i should shave esteban and stuff the fur in to little envelopes and mail them out

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

my gf and i were discussing it and maybe i should shave esteban and stuff the fur in to little envelopes and mail them out
Lol. A nice picture would be fine. Maybe I send a couple ties for some proper photos of them...

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

does she have life insurance out on you or something

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
no but she gets the lens collection

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

appreciate the thought, but since I live in Australia it'd probably cost more to send something than I donated :v:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
oh man mama cat just came in and the kitties are nursing now
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
there was a big kitten pile a minute ago

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
Hey guys, one of my cats started favoring his left eye a while ago. My boyfriend got some gunk out of there, and the mucous membrane is red. I know that someone in this thread had a cat that started having problems with one of its eyes and that turned out to be cancer or glaucoma or something, and the eye had to be removed, but that was years ago and I don't remember who it was. Does anyone remember how that progressed, and what it looked like when the problem was first noticeable?

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

Hey guys, one of my cats started favoring his left eye a while ago. My boyfriend got some gunk out of there, and the mucous membrane is red. I know that someone in this thread had a cat that started having problems with one of its eyes and that turned out to be cancer or glaucoma or something, and the eye had to be removed, but that was years ago and I don't remember who it was. Does anyone remember how that progressed, and what it looked like when the problem was first noticeable?

That wasn't too long ago, it was Janin's cat.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mercurius posted:

appreciate the thought, but since I live in Australia it'd probably cost more to send something than I donated :v:

yeah same here

if it is a significant expense, don't do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah same here

if it is a significant expense, don't do it

the guy is a pro grapher of photos. maybe he send you a nice hi res printable file which doenst require postage?