Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
somebody make a body pillow that's a big cat leg with floof all over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

mod sassinator posted:

somebody make a body pillow that's a big cat leg with floof all over it

http://www.plowhearth.com/product.a...er&pcode=402258

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Death Himself posted:

nothing to do with yoscats sorry, I was excited for a moment too

now that I have played it I find that it does have a cat oddly enough

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

doesn't stand on yr head and yell at you at 2am and try desperately to smell yr breath to make sure youre still alive, unrealistic

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

jus sleep w/ a pile of kittens then

Estraven
Oct 18, 2012

holla holla eat dolla

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

magda seems far more upset about being disturbed

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

dammit, fix your collar catface

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
groce

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
that was a good three pages

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

refurb

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

it's beautiful

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Oh god

I need a good response to this, thankfully I've contracted Refurb as my new post-writer, here she is working on a reply right now

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Golden-i posted:

Oh god

I need a good response to this, thankfully I've contracted Refurb as my new post-writer, here she is working on a reply right now

hahahahahahaha that is a face of pure bliss

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

is she making GBS threads in diamonds?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

un chat d'avignon

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

is she making GBS threads in diamonds?

silica cat litter, best non-clumping I can find

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
refurbflounder

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
catttte

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

Hey guys, one of my cats started favoring his left eye a while ago. My boyfriend got some gunk out of there, and the mucous membrane is red. I know that someone in this thread had a cat that started having problems with one of its eyes and that turned out to be cancer or glaucoma or something, and the eye had to be removed, but that was years ago and I don't remember who it was. Does anyone remember how that progressed, and what it looked like when the problem was first noticeable?
That was my cat.

First sign was that her eye was very runny, and she kept it closed for a full day. When she was willing to open it, the pupil was extremely dilated. The sclera was not red or inflamed. I took her in the next day, but by then it had returned to normal, and the vet was unable to provide a diagnosis. The vet gave me a referral to some veterinary ophthalmologists.

The next week it happened again, so I took her into the ophthalmologist. He said she had severe glaucoma, that she had gone blind in that eye, and gave me some eyedrops to see if they would be effective against the pressure/pain. I tried them for a week with no effect, then got given a different set of eyedrops, which were tried for a week and had minor-but-not-much effect.

After two weeks of this, she was still not doing well, and her eye had turned seriously bad-looking. The ophthalmologist recommended removal of the eye, and I agreed. After removal, the eye was sent to a lab for examination. The lab discovered a diffuse tumor in the iris, which had caused the glaucoma.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Golden-i posted:

silica cat litter, best non-clumping I can find

Yeah that stuff owns.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

perfect

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT posted:

That was my cat.

yo PSA to the 'pos, if your cat is behaving in some way that even your dumb rear end human self can recognize maybe something is awry, take your goddamn cat to the vet you shithead.

maybe it's nothing and you'll be out 100 bux, but maybe it's something insanely serious and you just saved a catte life.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Golden-i posted:

Oh god

first pic with her mouth closed

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Current Ollie status: preparing for a night flight

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

hows esteban, is he still cross?

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

McDragon posted:

hows esteban, is he still cross?

a cross from what

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

estebans going to be allright

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

came here to post this, lol

pretty sure that's gonna be trophy and family in a year or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT posted:

That was my cat.

First sign was that her eye was very runny, and she kept it closed for a full day. When she was willing to open it, the pupil was extremely dilated. The sclera was not red or inflamed. I took her in the next day, but by then it had returned to normal, and the vet was unable to provide a diagnosis. The vet gave me a referral to some veterinary ophthalmologists.

The next week it happened again, so I took her into the ophthalmologist. He said she had severe glaucoma, that she had gone blind in that eye, and gave me some eyedrops to see if they would be effective against the pressure/pain. I tried them for a week with no effect, then got given a different set of eyedrops, which were tried for a week and had minor-but-not-much effect.

After two weeks of this, she was still not doing well, and her eye had turned seriously bad-looking. The ophthalmologist recommended removal of the eye, and I agreed. After removal, the eye was sent to a lab for examination. The lab discovered a diffuse tumor in the iris, which had caused the glaucoma.
OK, this looks pretty different, which is relieving. Mithrin's eye was runny (it isn't any more) and he squints, but just a little. The mucous membrane is red. The eye is a little cloudy, but the pupil is normal. It's a lot better today than it was yesterday.

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

yo PSA to the 'pos, if your cat is behaving in some way that even your dumb rear end human self can recognize maybe something is awry, take your goddamn cat to the vet you shithead.

maybe it's nothing and you'll be out 100 bux, but maybe it's something insanely serious and you just saved a catte life.
Appointment's been made for Wednesday.