Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

NeurosisHead posted:

This just popped up on my Facebook feed. Critical mass of bad tattoos, holy poo poo. I apologize if it's been posted already, I didn't see it.

That link just takes me to my facebook, I think maybe the page is locked or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Fatkraken posted:

That link just takes me to my facebook, I think maybe the page is locked or something?

It might be. The page is "Brian's Tattoo's". Here's an example of their wondrous work:

e: in fact, I'm just going to reupload a bunch of these to imgur and link them here.

NeurosisHead has a new favorite as of 18:56 on Apr 30, 2013

Aberlien
Feb 12, 2011

I am a doctor. This is science.

NeurosisHead posted:

This just popped up on my Facebook feed. Critical mass of bad tattoos, holy poo poo. I apologize if it's been posted already, I didn't see it.

The tattoos are bad but the comments and request are the stuff of legends.

Crazy Future Customer posted:

Brian, what would it cost to get a pink sleeve with unicorns along my left arm? My sister used to have a pretend pet unicorn, but the poor thing died a few years ago when Katrina hit the mainland. We want to do something to remember her forever.

Edit: Reading this over again he may actually be talking about his sister and not the unicorn, I can't actually tell...

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Damnit Neurosis, you hit post before I did.

I think facebook is having some issues. I got to it, but was apparently the only person able to get to another page on fb yesterday (supernatural thread). I dunno what's wrong. I think Brian's tattoos is the one that we all theorized in the last thread was a joke account, b/c everything on there is lovely. I think it is a new account. It is a treasure trove.

I thought that, too. It's because they are too stupid to get completely in the sun. It's a shadow from a window. Although, I have no clue what is going on with the basketball one.
\/\/\/

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:17 on Apr 30, 2013

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Are they painting part but not all of the new tattoos with Betadine or something and then photographing it? Why? "Oh, look, here's my lovely new tattoo partially obscured by iodine."

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

It looks like the shadow of the cell phone they're using to take the picture, blocking light from an overhead lighting fixture.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Possibly slightly :nws: due to a small amount of butt-crack cleavage.

Stoatbringer has a new favorite as of 21:30 on Apr 30, 2013

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

"Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

zoux posted:

"Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28

Wonder how many people have tattoos of this

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

zoux posted:

Someone find that picture of the guy with tattoo of that bit in Leviticus about "man shall not lie with man" :ironicat:

EDIT: Nm, I got it, unfortunately meme-ified:

teenytinymouse has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Apr 30, 2013

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Shannonmcn posted:

Someone find that picture of the guy with tattoo of that bit in Leviticus about "man shall not lie with man" :ironicat:

It's literally like 2 verses before that one.

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
I'm sort of furious at the idea that somebody would tattoo a passage from leviticus forbidding some action in which they have no personal interest in partaking on their body at all, homophobia angle aside. Do they live by that rule? Is leviticus xx:whatever the reason they don't sleep with other men? IT guy sporting a DON'T WRITE DOWN YOUR PASSWORDS tattoo. NO RUNNING AT THE POOL branded into the back of a lifeguard. What a ridiculous thing to put into your flesh.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

tehloki posted:

I'm sort of furious at the idea that somebody would tattoo a passage from leviticus forbidding some action in which they have no personal interest in partaking on their body at all, homophobia angle aside. Do they live by that rule? Is leviticus xx:whatever the reason they don't sleep with other men? IT guy sporting a DON'T WRITE DOWN YOUR PASSWORDS tattoo. NO RUNNING AT THE POOL branded into the back of a lifeguard. What a ridiculous thing to put into your flesh.

No but, they have to show all their bros how totally NOT GAY they are. And yeah, if the Bible is the only reason you're not loving dudes then you probably really want to gently caress dudes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm going to take the view that it's ironic and the bearers are totally into sex in the butt. With men. Lots of them.

Scissorfighter
Oct 7, 2007

With all rocks and papers vanquished, they turn on eachother...

tehloki posted:

It's like Memento, but instead of forgetting everything he only forgets that he doesn't want to have gay sex.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

tehloki posted:

NO RUNNING AT THE POOL branded into the back of a lifeguard.

You said that like it wouldn't be awesome. :colbert:

Redfont
Feb 9, 2010

Little Mac(kerel)

dijon du jour posted:

Is it based off of anything? Maybe it's a perfect rendition of a really lovely picture.

she was supposed to be getting a sun based off of my brother's tattoo, which is rad, but it came out looking like maybe she had that guy from brian's tattoo draw it up for her.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Scissorfighter posted:

It's like Memento, but instead of forgetting everything he only forgets that he doesn't want to have gay sex.

It's like writing reminders to yourself on your palm.
"Buy milk at grocery store"
"Study for chemistry exam"
"Pick up suit at laundromat"
"Don't gently caress dudes"
"Buy gift for Shelly's birthday next week"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

dijon du jour posted:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

Here's a tattoo idea for you:

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
They all came from the same Facebook page...

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

What is this from? When I saw it yesterday it made me laugh. It's still making me laugh today. Almost as much as Buttorthy from the funny pictures threads.

Also, here's some :siren::nws::siren: tattoos from the gis of "wizard of oz photo butt tattoo":
http://imgur.com/cngoMSu
http://imgur.com/Ck4TZvp
http://imgur.com/DNRcnSi
http://imgur.com/vpaPlg0

They all have butts in them, in case you couldn't tell from the google search term.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
The last one is a trick!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

I think it's supposed to be three roses together, and the one in front is partially blocking the ones in back? But since they are all the same colors and line thickness, it's more like a rose that someone sat on and squished.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/01/boss-offers-employees-pay-rise-for-getting-tattoo-of-company-logo-3708928/

quote:

A New York real estate agency is helping its employees get ahead by offering staff a pay rise in return for them getting a tattoo of the company logo.

Rapid Realty employees are being offered a quick, if not a little painful, way to climb the pay grade ladder with the offer of a 15 per cent wage increase.

So far, 40 willing staff have taken up their manager Anthony Lolli’s bizarre offer and got inked with the company’s green and black logo.

There's a video on the page as well.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Okay, I've been looking at it for 2 or 3 minutes and I still can't figure out what the turd-looking thing is in this photo.

Aberlien
Feb 12, 2011

I am a doctor. This is science.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Okay, I've been looking at it for 2 or 3 minutes and I still can't figure out what the turd-looking thing is in this photo.

I've just given up and accepted that it's a turd.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I think it's a shredded cloth bandage. I think it got soaked somehow, I'll pretend in the shower, and she didn't change it.

Like this:

But the cheaper versions tend to fray pretty easily.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bored posted:

What is this from? When I saw it yesterday it made me laugh. It's still making me laugh today. Almost as much as Buttorthy from the funny pictures threads.

The best tv show ever, Strangers With Candy.

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013
These are all on the same girl...

My personal favourite is the blue daffodil, her kids birth flower and birth stone colour? I thought one of the important and memorable parts of a daffodil was that they were yellow?

Ashkai
Jul 18, 2012
Erk.

Snuffleuphagus' closed eyes..? Jellyfish?

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013

Ashkai posted:

Snuffleuphagus' closed eyes..? Jellyfish?

The picture on facebook said something about eyes...so yes? Maybe? I have no idea to be honest, they look a bit like a Disney villains closed eyes... Maleficent maybe.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

Girl that what?

I was a little too proud of myself for figuring out that W+anchor=wanker.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

My personal favourite is the blue daffodil, her kids birth flower and birth stone colour? I thought one of the important and memorable parts of a daffodil was that they were yellow?
Girl that gently caress you with...mining pick?

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

Snowy posted:

Girl that what?

I was a little too proud of myself for figuring out that W+anchor=wanker.

I think she meant to put her fingers like that on purpose to make a u. So it's fuq u w anchor

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

How does a girl get to have such a hairy back?

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013

Pandasmores posted:

I think she meant to put her fingers like that on purpose to make a u. So it's fuq u w anchor

I'm almost certain you have put more thought into it than she ever did!
For what it's worth I think it's "fu q" "w anchor"? Maybe.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Pandasmores posted:

Yeah that part I get and I'm sure she gets a lot of use out of it since nobody likes her.. but what's the punchline to GIRL THAT? Maybe I'm misreading it and it says TWAT. That almost seems more likely.

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013

Snowy posted:

Yeah that part I get and I'm sure she gets a lot of use out of it since nobody likes her.. but what's the punchline to GIRL THAT? Maybe I'm misreading it and it says TWAT. That almost seems more likely.

Look at the way she's holding her hands, usually when displaying knuckle tattoos you'd do it the other way round, palm down. Not that it makes any more sense but the tattoo is actually "THAT GIRL"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

aDecentCupOfTea posted:

Look at the way she's holding her hands, usually when displaying knuckle tattoos you'd do it the other way round, palm down. Not that it makes any more sense but the tattoo is actually "THAT GIRL"

Oh god I'm super retarded. I swear I have a fever and had a long day at work

Sorry, tasteless tattoo thread.

• Locked thread