Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Factory posted:

My girlfriend and I have been looking at this for a while now, trying to figure out what the hell it is. Any guesses?

I think it's a demon fetus (upside down, left; you can see the horns, and the red thing might be a wing) and an angel fetus (right side up, right; it has angel wings and a yellow halo) in a yin-yang formation?

Here, have some Digimon thing and a taco:

Fantastisk has a new favorite as of 08:04 on May 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Factory posted:

My girlfriend and I have been looking at this for a while now, trying to figure out what the hell it is. Any guesses?

A lobster with a Chicago style hot dog for an arm and a skinny Dr. Octopus fighting a butter churn with a yellow lightsaber.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 08:03 on May 20, 2013

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

It looks like a ying-yang made of fetuses with bald adult heads. It's kind of disturbing. There's something else going on in there too but god knows what.

"Freehand cover-up"

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Factory posted:

Looks like big-headed angel and devil fetuses curled up together.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Looks like angel and devil embryos.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Factory posted:

Looks like a yin yang thing made from large headed fetuses.

That what I'm seeing.

edit: beaten 'cause I can't read page numbers.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Factory posted:

It's an angel and a devil fetus in the yin yang position. I got the fetus thing quickly, but figuring out they were an angel and devil took a minute.

Edit: Also beaten.

Diet Coke
Jun 11, 2010

This looks alright to me.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Fantastisk posted:

Here, have some Digimon thing and a taco:

I like the digivice but those tattoos really scream "lolrandom". It looks non-cohesive packing all those random elements together, like tattooed gibberish. :(

All this critique is making me thirsty, how bout some soda tattoos? Or pop for y'all yankees.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Optimist with doubt posted:

I too was going to post this. We have the same friends. :doh:

We used to hang out in the same circle of Internet people.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Factory posted:

Yin Yang made out of fetuses?

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

Quad posted:

"Kinda spur of the moment, but when you have a chance to get tattooed free, you don't pass that up."
Sometimes Facebook makes me really happy.

They look like Doritos.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

SpecialK2 posted:

They look like Doritos.

This is getting weird, another friend of his said the exact same thing on fb.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Quad posted:

"Kinda spur of the moment, but when you have a chance to get tattooed free, you don't pass that up."

Seriously? I will never get tattooed simply for the fact that even if I thought it was a good idea/design I know I will 100% regret it within a few months.

Also, what is up with people getting tattoos of their children? :psyduck:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

West007 posted:

Seriously? I will never get tattooed simply for the fact that even if I thought it was a good idea/design I know I will 100% regret it within a few months.

Each line added to a person's face adds a year to their age.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

fallin1 posted:

This is getting weird, another friend of his said the exact same thing on fb.

I wish I was friends with this person, but I am not.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

SpecialK2 posted:

I wish I was friends with this person, but I am not.

You aren't friends with that person because you are that person :tinfoil:.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
e: Is it? poo poo, I didn't think so because the same picture was on a lot of "LOL that sure is an ugly baby tattoo!" sites.
I guess I'll remove it just in case.
Here's a cute/hilarious tattoo instead.

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 02:00 on May 21, 2013

Awesome Kristin
May 9, 2008

yum yum yum

dijon du jour posted:

If you had asked me if it was possible to make that baby any uglier, I would have said no.
Congrats to this artist for proving me wrong. :bravo:

That's a dead baby.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Awesome Kristin posted:

That's a dead baby.

Dead don't make it any less ugly. :colbert:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

West007 posted:

I totally understand getting a tattoo of your kids. What I don't understand is the ability to suppress the rage at some fucker you just gave money to who decided to permanently etch a hosed up facsimile of your precious baby's face onto you. Especially if it's a memorial tattoo.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

West007 posted:

People getting tattoos of their children is like the least mysterious thing I can think of, at least when it comes to tattoos. Artists with no skills at portraits willingly tattooing mongoloid versions of children onto their parents is another thing, altogether. I don't think I'd be able to resist the urge to leap out the window and abandon my shop if I ever permanently etched some terrible old-man-baby picture onto somebody.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
"It came from facebook"

:ohdear: pixels are supposed to be square

I'm still having a very hard time trying to figure out what is going on with his hand.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Peace sign?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

crazkylo posted:

"It came from facebook"

I'm still having a very hard time trying to figure out what is going on with his hand.

E: Ness, from Earthbound.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
So the movie poster thread encouraged me to look for gifs of Forrest Gump offering Lt. Dan Ice Cream.

I found this in my search.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Quad posted:

After speaking to the artist's brother in law he apparently did this as a troll tattoo since the recipient hasn't looked for work in almost a year since moving to aussie land and has been couch surfing with the artist's sister/brother in law and has gotten tired of him being a freeloader.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Optimist with doubt posted:

So the movie poster thread encouraged me to look for gifs of Forrest Gump offering Lt. Dan Ice Cream.

I found this in my search.

I saw this in my mind like Forest just kept pokin' Dan in the arm saying, "Lt Dan...icecream...Lt Dan, ICE CREAM...LT. DAN, ICE CREAM!" while trying to show him his new icecream cone tattoo, because I thought I clicked on the image macros thread. Also, because I don't remember the ice cream line in Forest Gump. All I remember is Bubba's recitation of shrimp dishes.

Here, have an s&m, but no nudity, tasteless shrimp tattoo. It's not bad, but I figure it sort of counts as tasteless.
Just in case it's :nws: for some, here's a link.

Oh, hey! Someone else had a similar, poorly executed, tattoo idea. Bad and tasteless. Linked for the same reason as above.

And here's a :nws: tattoo of a bare-breasted lobster-maid. Or a whatever-lobster-is-in-Ye-Olde-English-maid.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bored posted:

I saw this in my mind like Forest just kept pokin' Dan in the arm saying, "Lt Dan...icecream...Lt Dan, ICE CREAM...LT. DAN, ICE CREAM!" while trying to show him his new icecream cone tattoo, because I thought I clicked on the image macros thread. Also, because I don't remember the ice cream line in Forest Gump. All I remember is Bubba's recitation of shrimp dishes.

Here, have an s&m, but no nudity, tasteless shrimp tattoo. It's not bad, but I figure it sort of counts as tasteless.
Just in case it's :nws: for some, here's a link.

Oh, hey! Someone else had a similar, poorly executed, tattoo idea. Bad and tasteless. Linked for the same reason as above.

And here's a :nws: tattoo of a bare-breasted lobster-maid. Or a whatever-lobster-is-in-Ye-Olde-English-maid.

Thanks for ruining shrimp for me you jerk.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

crazkylo posted:

"It came from facebook"

It's a tattoo of a perler of a videogame sprite.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I like to think the artist finished three limbs, went "Eh, gently caress it, this isn't getting any better," and stopped.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

I like to think the artist finished three limbs, went "Eh, gently caress it, this isn't getting any better," and stopped.

This is horrifying. O how I hope it's a portrait.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

hyperhazard posted:

Sorry, no. It's definitely digging into that person's flesh.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

jidohanbaiki posted:

Sorry, no. It's definitely digging into that person's flesh.

I think it's about to lay its eggs. In about a year they'll hatch and eat their host from the inside.

Gorbush Threekwood
May 3, 2013

This guy makes me sad, because he is incredible with paintings.
Unfortunately, he tattoos for a living, and while you can always see what it is, it's nearly always way, way off.

He got kicked off a local Ink Master-type show, not because of his stupid proportions, but because whatever he did, was good only at a first glance -
I guess to him car tires are a perfect square shape?

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:00 on Apr 2, 2014

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

hyperhazard posted:

Looks like Chucky

miserable lil onion
Oct 15, 2008

:stare: Dat rear end.

Julia Trillard
Apr 19, 2009

YOLO CARBON PRINCESS

That's a big piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

Thats a really good tattoo of the Stephen Fry remake of The Shining.

• Locked thread