Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

hyperhazard posted:

I like to think the artist finished three limbs, went "Eh, gently caress it, this isn't getting any better," and stopped.

Somebody broke that poor baby/cherub/butterfly's back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

My niece got her first tattoo. It depicts the true beauty of the rare and exotic jizz lily.

"Love framily"

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007
Do tasteless brands/scarification count? My boyfriend just informed me he is having his friend brand "something" on to his arm.

It will be interesting dating an amputee.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Silly Hippie posted:

Do tasteless brands/scarification count? My boyfriend just informed me he is having his friend brand "something" on to his arm.

Yes, please post pictures of your boyfriends horribly infected burn when it happens.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Awesome Kristin posted:

That's a dead baby.

All the more reason not to do a poo poo-rear end job.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Somebody I sort of know via Internet:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Lichtenstein posted:

When did Metal Gear get a furry mascot character?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

When did Metal Gear get a furry mascot character?

Second game. Also Meryl from Metal Gear Solid 1 has that same logo as a paint tattoo on her arm. :v:

Hers doesn't look like a piece of poo poo though.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Lichtenstein posted:

It's kind of spot on, the drawing itself is just kind of ugly to begin with. If he was trying to be Meryl he got it on the wrong shoulder though.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Silly Hippie posted:

Condolences on dating a dumbass, I guess.

Anyway, I think any sort of tasteless body modification should be postable in this thread. For example, the body jewelry company Industrial Strength has this contest called "Earmageddon" that is all about inspiring piercers to use custom jewelry to make really unique and innovative piercing projects. Sometimes this turns out well.

And then you get the people who go hog wild with the gems and colored titanium and it gets kind of busy. The second one looks like the "jewelry" I used to make out of bent paper clips when I was like 8.

And then you have this. Ignoring the obvious, it really annoys me that she has that random turquoise jewelry there.

And this jewelry is not cheap. A single gem bead costs at least $20. The pink opal one must be at least $300 worth of jewelry.

Anyway, here's the link to look at the whole gallery: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.405115279509776.93294.129857693702204&type=1

EgillSkallagrimsson
May 6, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

And then you have this. Ignoring the obvious, it really annoys me that she has that random turquoise jewelry there.

Welp, now I know that it's possible to have labia ears. Why anyone would want them remains a mystery, though.:shrug:

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

EgillSkallagrimsson posted:

Welp, now I know that it's possible to have labia ears. Why anyone would want them remains a mystery, though.:shrug:

Maybe they stretched their ears badly or had an earring rip out.

Please enjoy this mockup of a terrible tattoo I saw today on a girl's wrist. (That's an eternity sign/sideways figure 8, sorry).

One of three eternity symbol tattoos I saw in an eight hour period. All were lopsided and a bit sad.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Silly Hippie posted:

Maybe they stretched their ears badly or had an earring rip out.

I vote for stretched ear that ripped out. :gonk:

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Content aside, this is really well done isn't it?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Shadow the Hedgehog is the most metalcore of hedgehogs.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

crime fighting hog posted:

Maybe, but imagine him in 2 years when he realises how loving dumb a sonic + metroid + zelda + mario + minecraft tatoo is.

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Maybe, but imagine him in 2 years when he realises how loving dumb a sonic + metroid + zelda + mario + minecraft tatoo is.

It bothers me that he's got two out of three triforce colours and the one he omitted is not wisdom.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

crime fighting hog posted:

It's the Michael Bay of tattoos. An expertly created and lovingly crafted steaming pile of poo poo.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

*door opens and a tattoo of every book, anime and video game comes in for a HUGE party*

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010

Bored posted:

Here, have an s&m, but no nudity, tasteless shrimp tattoo. It's not bad, but I figure it sort of counts as tasteless.
Just in case it's :nws: for some, here's a link.

Is that the shrimp from Shark Tale? :psyduck:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Ktb posted:

It bothers me that he's got two out of three triforce colours and the one he omitted is not wisdom.

He must have Knuckles and the Red triforce on his penis.

Also Shadow on red and I guess Silver on green would have made more colors/hedgehogs sense I guess but whatever no one wants a Silver tattoo anyway. Unless maybe they've read Tails Gets Trolled.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Silly Hippie posted:

If you care about this guy on any level you will forbid him to do it.

With that being said I look forward to the terrible pictures and/or break up story.

Karma Guard
Jun 21, 2006
Just one spray keeps bad karma away!

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Don't forget the chocobo and the bahamut on his shoulders. + FF.

Personally, I would have Sonic with the green Triforce bit and Shadow with the red one. Courage and Power. :colbert:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
That drat infinity symbol. I went to get my nose pierced today at a walk-in studio today (never been to one of those before, I got my tattoo at an appointment only place) and within the space of 15 minutes, three teenage girls came in and requested infinity symbols with their dumb word, on their wrists, in tiny little font. The poor front desk guy had to explain that it had to be a certain size to be legible, and no, they can't do it any cheaper. My husband was laughing so much I told him he'd have to go outside if he couldn't control himself.

hate pants
Jul 17, 2012

FUCK PANTS 4 LYFE
My parents just got matching large blue infinity symbol tattoos on their forearms to celebrate their 25th anniversary.

It becomes kinda cute if you wait till your sixties.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

My dad waited til his 60s to get tattooed. He got a dead bird (from an Irish poem) on one arm and a grumpy looking koala on the other.

CheetoRamen
Feb 1, 2013
From the facebook page of somebody I know. For the most part the art isn't done too badly but the subject matter is :ughh:

Her other arm.

Yeah, good ol' Hogwarts.

No Harry Potter tattoo set is complete without a Dark Mark!

I might as well complete the set of her. Note this is a tramp stamp, not a lower belly.

CheetoRamen has a new favorite as of 04:32 on May 29, 2013

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I would seriously believe you if you just told me she had her belly button removed (and didn't look too close at the jeans). I also just realized the things on her fingers are the horcruxes. I still don't know what that "Always" thing has to do with Harry Potter though. That woman sure is dedicated, jesus.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Look Right posted:

Yeah, good ol' Hogwarts.

Wow, that is some wrecked nail polish. Also, are those symbols supposed to be the Horcruxes? I could just barely tell.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I think so. I think it's the diary, the ring, the necklace, the challace, the tiara, Harry's lightning bolt scar, the snake, and Voldamort himself.

whereismyshoe
Oct 21, 2008

that's not gone well...
a while ago, i drew something for my aunt with the stipulation that she get it re-drawn by an actual tattoo artist before getting it done

today, she sends me a picture and says she found someone "real clean" while on vacation to do it "for $45". ugh

vvv i'll get a better picture next time i see her, the one she sent me was really bloody

whereismyshoe has a new favorite as of 06:12 on May 29, 2013

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Aunts be damned. You can't post that and not the picture.

TheHistoryChannel
Feb 12, 2008

Its just astounding to me that people will walk into a shop with less than $100. And I'm not a man known for his good tattoos.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

IUG posted:

I would seriously believe you if you just told me she had her belly button removed (and didn't look too close at the jeans). I also just realized the things on her fingers are the horcruxes. I still don't know what that "Always" thing has to do with Harry Potter though. That woman sure is dedicated, jesus.

Snape was in love with Lily Potter. At one point Dumbledore asks if he still loves her, and Snape replies, "Always."

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Dienes posted:

Snape was in love with Lily Potter. At one point Dumbledore asks if he still loves her, and Snape replies, "Always."

Though having that quote next to a Stag is odd, since Lilys patronus (and later Snapes) was a doe, so it looks like it's saying Snape is in love with Harry or Harry's dad

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Fatkraken posted:

Though having that quote next to a Stag is odd, since Lilys patronus (and later Snapes) was a doe, so it looks like it's saying Snape is in love with Harry or Harry's dad

With the caliber of some Harry Potter fans, maybe she was going for some Snape and Harry or Harry's dad slash.

Just saying. It'd go with the general tastelessness.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

With the caliber of some Harry Potter fans, maybe she was going for some Snape and Harry or Harry's dad slash.

Just saying. It'd go with the general tastelessness.

It's probably her canon, from some 5 million word fanfic.

Anyway, hey! I had a friend with a dark mark tattoo, too. It is bad. I can't find a picture of it, though, so here are some other bad ones -

Guys, did you know about Voldemort's other symbol, the eel?

A snake coming out of a mouth is pretty hard. We should probably just make it a snakey chin tumor.

The logo for a Harry Potter spin-off aimed at young children, meant to teach them how to bathe and shave their chin toupees.

This snake is suffering from a terrible scale disease. Either that, or it's a tentacle and those are suckers.

"I love fantasy racists and so do all my friends".*

*This is a temporary tattoo. My point still stands.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
The dark mark is a literal treasure trove of terrible.

This guy just went all out.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

meataidstheft posted:

The dark mark is a literal treasure trove of terrible.

This guy just went all out.

I can't stop looking at that beard.

• Locked thread