Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

LingcodKilla posted:

Who the hell are you to judge warped Bart? Don't have a cow about other people's tats.

WARPED BORT SAMPSON :argh:

death .cab for qt posted:

He picked the bad ones, people asked for the rest, he posted the rest. :shrug: Nobody ever said they were all tasteless.

Maybe I'm reading him wrong, but those pictures were accompanied by this:

Hummingbirds posted:

I stand by my opinion that these are tasteless as gently caress even if they're techincally well-done tattoos. Maybe it's just because I know the girl personally and she's about as "lolrandom" as I've ever seen.

So maybe I'm dense but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's saying?

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 22:49 on Jun 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Oh well in that case that dude is dumb and is like the other dude who would post in this thread all the time with three or four inoffensive tattoos and start this thread of conversation all over again.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Oh well in that case that dude is dumb and is like the other dude who would post in this thread all the time with three or four inoffensive tattoos and start this thread of conversation all over again.

At least a WARPED BORT SAMPSON came out of it all.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bored posted:

I saw this in my mind like Forest just kept pokin' Dan in the arm saying, "Lt Dan...icecream...Lt Dan, ICE CREAM...LT. DAN, ICE CREAM!" while trying to show him his new icecream cone tattoo, because I thought I clicked on the image macros thread. Also, because I don't remember the ice cream line in Forest Gump. All I remember is Bubba's recitation of shrimp dishes.

Here, have an s&m, but no nudity, tasteless shrimp tattoo. It's not bad, but I figure it sort of counts as tasteless.
Just in case it's :nws: for some, here's a link.

That's the shrimp from Shark Tale. Someone got a tattoo from Shark Tale. :psyduck:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Hummingbirds posted:

Maybe it's just because I know the girl personally and she's about as "lolrandom" as I've ever seen.
Ahh so that's it. You wanted to hear a bunch of strangers talk poo poo about somebody you don't like. Sorry it didn't turn out as you hoped. Those tattoos aren't bad and certainly aren't anywhere near bad tattoo thread bad. Even if some are worse than the others - you will find such on people with many tattoos.

Also you seriously posted this pic in a bad tattoo thread presumably for people to laugh at?

You're trying way too hard.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

meataidstheft posted:

Personally the lack of integration between the tattoos is what gets me.

If you wanna doodle all over something get a notebook. However I am partial to the Spyro because I like how grumpy he looks.

I will never get this argument. Not every one has an idea of how many and what kind of tattoos they are going to get, most people just kind of get them and get more as they go.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Cats!

Really not sure what's going on with the limbs here.

This one's not atrocious but I like the (real) cat's expression.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Portals posted:

Cats!

Really not sure what's going on with the limbs here.

This one's not atrocious but I like the (real) cat's expression.

Is that last one cat fetuses?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

PaganGoatPants posted:

Is that last one cat fetuses?

No you pleb, they're Cat Slugs :colbert:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

And here I was thinking they were shrimp.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

dijon du jour posted:

And here I was thinking they were shrimp.

Brb have dope idea for a tiger shrimp tat.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Cat Poops.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Palpek posted:

Ahh so that's it. You wanted to hear a bunch of strangers talk poo poo about somebody you don't like. Sorry it didn't turn out as you hoped. Those tattoos aren't bad and certainly aren't anywhere near bad tattoo thread bad. Even if some are worse than the others - you will find such on people with many tattoos.

Also you seriously posted this pic in a bad tattoo thread presumably for people to laugh at?

I was going to post something similar, except for the last part. That's one of the few of her pieces that are borderline. (though that could just be me looking at it on my phone)

highme has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Jun 4, 2013

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

My first thought: kidneys.
In the same vein...

"Hello Kidney" :sigh: This could maybe be cute if done right, but it looks like poo poo.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Palpek posted:

You guys asked for the others!! And I have met this girl like twice in my life, I don't care if people like her tattoos, I just thought this was the tasteless tattoo thread and not the lovely tattoo thread, good god.

I'm a girl by the way.

E: sorry for starting a huge rear end argument everyone, as an apology I will post my own tasteless/lovely tattoo

Hummingbirds has a new favorite as of 03:14 on Jun 4, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Hummingbirds posted:

E: sorry for starting a huge rear end argument everyone, as an apology I will post my own tasteless/lovely tattoo

Why does that look like marker? GOD drat IT :ssj:

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010

dijon du jour posted:

Is Spyro a work in progress or something? 'Cause his horns are disappearing into the void.

Looks finished to me.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

She even has Chuck Taylors on, how edgy and quirky

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Hummingbirds posted:

Everybody (who is tattooed) should have a less than stellar tattoo.

Also, I'm not sure how the responses to your post were really a "huge rear end argument" and not just people disagreeing with you.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

What? Catfish?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Devyl posted:

What? Catfish?

RIP Granpappy.
Shouldn't have pissed off that witch.
He was mighty tasty, though.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

dijon du jour posted:

RIP Granpappy.
Shouldn't have pissed off that witch.
He was mighty tasty, though.

It's actually a good representation of a catfish. I'm biased though because of my awful tattoo of my favorite gamefish.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Devyl posted:

What? Catfish?

Dad what happened to grandpa? *chews some fish*

....D...dad? :smith:

Sylvyfish
Feb 16, 2012

We can't get hung up on real world morality.

Dixville posted:

"Hello Kidney" :sigh: This could maybe be cute if done right, but it looks like poo poo.

This one could've been really great. What a shame. Maybe she could get it fixed one day?

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

I wish I could think of something witty to say about this, but it's just horrible and my mind is blank.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Factory posted:

I wish I could think of something witty to say about this, but it's just horrible and my mind is blank.

But drat if that name isn't all straight.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
What's the watermark for? That proud of the tattoo?

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

PaganGoatPants posted:

What's the watermark for? That proud of the tattoo?

I take it as a friendly reminder to remember the name "Brittney Lugo" and never go near her holding a tattoo gun.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
http://brittneylugo.tumblr.com

I had to know. Oof.

Some of her art isn't terrible. But like, if you're just some chick posting on DA. Not someone who owns and uses a tattoo machine.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

fullroundaction posted:

http://brittneylugo.tumblr.com

I had to know. Oof.

Some of her art isn't terrible. But like, if you're just some chick posting on DA. Not someone who owns and uses a tattoo machine.

Some? :psyduck:

The little a scrolled, all her drawings of human faces were bad. Amateur style bad. As bad as the ones I once tried to do.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I managed to make it past the face illustrations on her Tumblr, but this picture did me in:

Maybe the White Rabbit's late because his face could stop a loving clock.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

I managed to make it past the face illustrations on her Tumblr, but this picture did me in:

Maybe the White Rabbit's late because his face could stop a loving clock.

I can't stop laughing at this. Seriously, imagine having this tattoo. I would be hysterical all the time, just looking at that loving face.

Hey, it's time for another round of bad Harry Potter tattoos. This time it's "people who just didn't get it".

This somehow manages to turn it into a horror thing. Actually, never mind, I think this is the most accurate representation of how creepy Snape is.

"You know what would make a great tattoo? Boring text about killing people."

I couldn't find a bigger version of this but it is hilarious. I don't know what moons or owls (?) have to do with Snape but I know that this is above someone's buttcrack.

Ahhh yes, the motto of a family of inbred racists, that would look great on my foot.

http://i.imgur.com/zVGOgFI.jpg

Linked because the picture includes scars from cutting. Okay, so I get that people move on in different ways, but I'm sorry, this just seems... not well thought out. ("Sectumsempra" is a spell that cuts people).

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I give you... a baby with his foreskin chopped off. This girl is covered in all manner of awful tattoos, from the 13-shaped paw prints to various people's autographs all over her arms and some weirdass wolf things on her back. I think she has something like 14 tattoos and none are professionally done.

Edited for more tattoo, less person.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 11:55 on Jun 5, 2013

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Desperado Bones posted:

Some? :psyduck:

The little a scrolled, all her drawings of human faces were bad. Amateur style bad. As bad as the ones I once tried to do.
Seriously how does someone manage to put so much effort into making each and every tattoo bad?

"first eyebrow tattoos ive done"

I don't even understand what happened her. Permanent eyebrows?

A sketch for an earlobe faerie tattoo?

Palpek has a new favorite as of 07:46 on Jun 5, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Palpek posted:

I don't even understand what happened her. Permanent eyebrows?

Yes, some people choose to get tattoos to permanently define their eyebrows rather than waxing and shaping all the drat time.

Angry Avocado
Jun 6, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Brb have dope idea for a tiger shrimp tat.

Here's some inspiration:

:3:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Silly Hippie posted:

"You know what would make a great tattoo? Boring text about killing people."

"This is what you should yell before hitting me in the kneecaps Tonya Harding style."

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Julia Trillard
Apr 19, 2009

YOLO CARBON PRINCESS

Man I love @dril but that will mean nothing when Twitter is nothing but dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

He should have got full length denim tattoos.

• Locked thread