Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

crazkylo posted:

6 more people are going to end up with this on them. :negative: I tried so hard to warn him.

That's a shame, because I feel like someone with a good grasp of color/shading could do a pretty badass-looking Dragon Ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

I think its diseased.

Something to be proud of.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

It came from facebook.

This portrait is on I guy I knew years ago. He is very proud of it and thinks it looks exactly like his kid.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

rocketpig posted:

It came from facebook.

This portrait is on I guy I knew years ago. He is very proud of it and thinks it looks exactly like his kid.

Does it?

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Bored posted:

Does it?

Not really.

I think the mouth is particularly bad on this, those teeth are horrible.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Looks like a realistic portrait of Nelson Muntz.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Probably lies to himself about the quality so he doesn't feel like he regrets it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rocketpig posted:

It came from facebook.

Well, I'm sure his kid grew up just fine.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
:nws: :nms: Someone got a tattoo of Tubgirl.

http://loltatz.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/tubgirl.jpg

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

:lol: I hope the artist got paid double.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Really it was only a matter of time before this happened.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
You know, I never noticed the mask she was wearing before now.

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

Do you search google for tubgirl or goatse tattoos?

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
Friend of a friend's new tattoo:

it's her last name

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
A friend of mine got KC (his initials) in old english on his bicep when he turned 18 (now he's 28). When people talk about tattoos he shows it and says "Got my initials...just in case I ever forget them" in a disappointed tone.

SpliffClavin has a new favorite as of 23:00 on Jun 21, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Druggachusettes posted:

A friend of mine got KC (his initials) in old english on his bicep when he turned 18 (now he's 28). When people talk about tattoos he shows it and says "Got my initials...just in case I ever forget them" in a disappointed tone.

At least he didn't get it in trampstamp form.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Druggachusettes posted:

With a little twinge of shame every time?

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

PaganGoatPants posted:

With a little twinge of shame every time?

Ya, he knows it was stupid. All he knew at the time was that he wanted a tattoo.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Druggachusettes posted:

Ya, he knows it was stupid. All he knew at the time was that he wanted a tattoo.

In all honesty though, for bad tattoo choices, thats not too bad. At least it wasn't his girlfriend's name surrounded by roses. On his forearm.

Possibly related, a friend of mine has a kick rear end dragon on his forearm now.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Dodecalypse posted:

Friend of a friend's new tattoo:

it's her last name

Maybe it's a roundabout reference to Chuck Taylors? Star's not in the right place, though.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Or even the right style. Definitely not a reference to Chucks, it's just a poor decision.

Speaking of, I wonder how many people have converse logos tattooed on their ankles

TenKindsOfCrazy
Aug 11, 2010

Tell me a story with my pudding and tea.

death .cab for qt posted:

Or even the right style. Definitely not a reference to Chucks, it's just a poor decision.

Speaking of, I wonder how many people have converse logos tattooed on their ankles

Well, this guy for sure: http://bitshare.cm/post/22725807010/cool-or-stupid-converse-all-stars-shoe-tattoo

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

This is terrifyingly well done; I actually thought he had grommets in his feet for a second.

Unbootable
Jul 3, 2003
This just appeared on my facebook feed:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Unbootable posted:

The only way that perspective works is if the sword is actively slicing through her thigh.

Sooo... points for coming up with a creative interpretation of her death scene?

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

Unbootable posted:

I can get behind the idea of a traditional FF7(9?)themed tattoo with a pinup Aerith around Cloud's buster sword.

Too bad, this one could have been executed better.

:goonsay:

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Unbootable
Jul 3, 2003

Jesus christ, that's somehow worse than the one that I posted. I hate nerd tattoos so much.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
Video game tattoos are literally the worst, and this is coming from a guy with a sports logo tattoo and the desire to get a Star Wars tattoo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
If he would have taken some time and planned it out that could have been a cool back piece/sleeve video game theme or something but he just took the easy way out and jammed it all into one clusterfuck.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

I always feel bad for people who get crappy memorial tattoos, because often they aren't making good decisions during the grieving process. This is on a really cool lady I know who has several interesting and unique and well-executed tattoos... but then she went and got this for a friend who died.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pile of Kittens posted:

I always feel bad for people who get crappy memorial tattoos, because often they aren't making good decisions during the grieving process. This is on a really cool lady I know who has several interesting and unique and well-executed tattoos... but then she went and got this for a friend who died.

Never Bebay? Oh...betray.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Dorkenstien's Monster.

Seriously it's a 2-d image but I've never felt more compelled to mercy-kill something.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

meataidstheft posted:

Dorkenstien's Monster.

Seriously it's a 2-d image but I've never felt more compelled to mercy-kill something.

I thought it was trying to slice its own head off.

Amiss
Mar 9, 2006

Pestilence is the new pink.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

"Good thing Hulk no wear shoes, 'cause Hulk no reach shoes."

Edit:
drat, I was too busy laughing at the short arms to think about that. Maybe something about Hulk not being able to reach the toilet paper. Or anything else a t-rex has problems with.
And I just got annoyed looking for that image because I can't find the original tumblr it came from, from the actual artist, but I sure as hell found a bunch of pictures watermarked for different sites.
\/\/\/

Bored has a new favorite as of 14:24 on Jun 26, 2013

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know, he looks rather concerned that he has nothing below the jorts.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

AshyPashy posted:

It came from facebook...

Based on the lack of capitalization, I'm wondering if that means "Rest in Peace" or whether the guy's name was actually "Rip."

Based on that tattoo, I'm not willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

IUG posted:

I don't know, he looks rather concerned that he has nothing below the jorts.

Honestly, if you're going to get comic book heroes tattooed on yourself, at least get the facts straight. Traditional Hulk wears purple jorts.

rocketpig posted:

It came from facebook.

Perfect crossbreed of a hobbit and Nosferatu.

Count Freebasie has a new favorite as of 14:22 on Jun 26, 2013

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I googled it and found source where the happy owner of the tattoo explains:

quote:

I had a whole year in Iraq to come up with my ideal geek tat. The great thing is not only does it prove my geekiness, if someone knows who all the characters are it lets me know just how geeky they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Palpek posted:

I googled it and found source where the happy owner of the tattoo explains:

And we know to avoid him...

• Locked thread