Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Bored posted:

I actually said, "Oh my god," outloud on this one.

Good luck on the coverup for that, guy who has terrible tattoo ideas. Maybe he can just get a giant version of this:

Okay, that's actually kind of clever, if poorly done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

dijon du jour posted:

Okay, that's actually kind of clever, if poorly done.

I have no clue who the original person was that got that done, but google "tattoo void" and you will be rewarded with several versions of it as well as these tasteful variation:

and here's another that popped up under "tattoo void" for some reason. It's hideous, though, so I'mma post it:

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

No one's mentioned the possibility that the poor bastard fell into a drunken stupor and woke up with his stalker ex's name all over his back.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Looks kinds shopped to me. I hope I'm right,

BuckT.Trend
Apr 22, 2003

My god, it's full of stars!

Bored posted:

I actually said, "Oh my god," outloud on this one.

Good luck on the coverup for that, guy who has terrible tattoo ideas. Maybe he can just get a giant version of this:

Edit: or a copy of the restraining order tattooed over it.

His chest hair is so thick, he just should have let it grow over the original tattoo. Problem solved.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

BuckT.Trend posted:

His chest hair is so thick, he just should have let it grow over the original tattoo. Problem solved.

Until he forgets about it and one day his new girlfriend asks him to shave his chest...

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

pageerror404 posted:

Looks kinds shopped to me. I hope I'm right,

I got a coworker who tats his wife's name on him once for every year they stay married. I'd take pics but he's a HA club supporter and not really that friendly. They been married like 30 years.

Crab Dad has a new favorite as of 04:12 on Jul 9, 2013

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
This is really well done, but seriously, gently caress the Internet.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/GkX2sVu.jpg :nws:

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I feel like an idiot for not being able to tell if you're sarcastic or not, but that's fake.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Slim Killington posted:

I feel like an idiot for not being able to tell if you're sarcastic or not, but that's fake.

What? I was talking about the "I heart Jaff" tattoo.

I am dumb.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Lucid Nonsense posted:

No one's mentioned the possibility that the poor bastard fell into a drunken stupor and woke up with his stalker ex's name all over his back.

Haha and that would be a great stalker if she was able to memorize all those font faces enough to tattoo them.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
Schadenfreude Alert: There's a Tattoo Nightmares marathon running on Spike.

Guni
Mar 11, 2010

Inevitable posted:

This is really well done, but seriously, gently caress the Internet.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/GkX2sVu.jpg :nws:

:psyduck: Why the gently caress would you do this?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Guni posted:

:psyduck: Why the gently caress would you do this?

Because you have a copy of photoshop and a high tolerance for goatse

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Let's be honest, who even reacts to Goatse with any sort of revulsion anymore? Basically every person I know who consumes anything internet-related with any sort of regularity goes "Oh, goatse huh? Would you look at that."

I think there was an Onion article a while back that basically was a perfect analysis of how completely normal it became. The jist of it was that Goatse was on the jumbotron in Times Square for like 15 minutes before anybody even noticed.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Let's be honest, who even reacts to Goatse with any sort of revulsion anymore? Basically every person I know who consumes anything internet-related with any sort of regularity goes "Oh, goatse huh? Would you look at that."

I think there was an Onion article a while back that basically was a perfect analysis of how completely normal it became. The jist of it was that Goatse was on the jumbotron in Times Square for like 15 minutes before anybody even noticed.

A life on the internet has completely desensitized me. I didn't even flinch at 2girls1cup. Just sat there wondering what the gently caress causes a person to have a poo poo/puke fetish.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
Goatse still gets me because gently caress that looks so painful.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I found myself at a work dinner discussing goatse, lemonparty, 1man1jar, 2girls1cup etc. with a fellow denizen of the internet. If I hadn't been drinking I probably wouldn't have tried to explain all of the above to the other concerned people at the table who clearly went outside more as children.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

From the creator of the last terrible amagalmation I posted, I bring you the artist himself.

Not sure what's up with the star of David. 99% sure this guy isn't any sort of Jewish. Does it stand for something I'm not missing?

Just ugh.

A better picture of the work this girl I know got from him. She is always 'trying to get a job'. In my part of the country, the only place you see hand or neck tattoos on employees is in gas stations, fast food, etc. I have a couple of small neck tattoos, and think there are a lot of great hand tattoos, but this is not one of them. I started getting way more callbacks when I wore my hair down and they weren't visible.

:nws:NWS for more tattoos of boobs.

I genuinely like this guy. He is sweet and charismatic and great to work with (when he's in a shop.) I just wish his tattoos were as good as he thought they are.

bonus: something from another artist working in the shop he just moved to. That linework. Ugh!

Bombajio
Jan 23, 2006

Hasta la vista, meatbag!

Found this one on Facebook. Apparently it's a break-up tattoo. Classy!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Bombajio posted:

Found this one on Facebook. Apparently it's a break-up tattoo. Classy!

Girls must be throwing themselves at him. That tattoo just screams,"I have respect for women."

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Grrl Anachronism posted:

From the creator of the last terrible amagalmation I posted, I bring you the artist himself.

Not sure what's up with the star of David. 99% sure this guy isn't any sort of Jewish. Does it stand for something I'm not missing?
I have it on good authority that that is a satanist star.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Jews (at least observant ones) aren't too fond of tattoos for a few reasons, so no, I don't think he's Jewish.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Count Freebasie posted:

Jews (at least observant ones) aren't too fond of tattoos for a few reasons, so no, I don't think he's Jewish.

Or, for that matter, manscaping the beard.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
There are several gangs and religious groups that also use the six pointed star.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
He's probably in (or thinks he's in) Folk Nation, a consolidation of various gangs from the Chicago area a few decades ago, primarily consisting of Gangster Disciples offshoots (and are now associated with Crips somehow? Who knows.). They're typically found in cities in the south and midwest. I saw the stars and pitchforks spray painted all over my podunk hometown back in the 90's. They use the 6 point star as their symbol and typically refer to now-dead founding member David Barksdale as "King David".

Or maybe he's just Jewish, or just likes the symbol. I worked with someone a few years back who had a six point star tattoo, and she was neither Jewish nor a gangster. :shrug:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Are her boobs signalling for a left hand turn?

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

El Estrago Bonito posted:

There are several gangs and religious groups that also use the six pointed star.

Actually, I've got it on good authority that that they are correct. Not sure why the satanic goat has a candle on his head, but I'm sure it's for a solid purpose. Hey, photoshop thread idea, put candles on goat's heads!

E: Oh, satanic goat has a candle because he's satanic.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Actually, I've got it on good authority that that they are correct. Not sure why the satanic goat has a candle on his head, but I'm sure it's for a solid purpose. Hey, photoshop thread idea, put candles on goat's heads!

E: Oh, satanic goat has a candle because he's satanic.

I feel dumber for have reading that. At least I found out some day il be a part of secret sex with my mason brothers. Yuck.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

For the life of me, I can't understand the meaning or motivation for that.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Count Freebasie posted:

For the life of me, I can't understand the meaning or motivation for that.

The stockings, high heels and wheel chair look to be from Rocky Horror. Been awhile since seeing it so can't remember if the guy in the wheel chair had any WWII background which might explain the uniform. No clue for the rest of it.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I know that this is probably not an upside down red duck wearing a fez and doing the home alone screen in a pile of tomatoes and dead leaves, so please tell me what it actually is?

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Terminal Entropy posted:

The stockings, high heels and wheel chair look to be from Rocky Horror. Been awhile since seeing it so can't remember if the guy in the wheel chair had any WWII background which might explain the uniform.

Dr. Strangelove, probably.

edit: which still doesn't explain the fox head, but who knows at this point

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sham I Am posted:

I know that this is probably not an upside down red duck wearing a fez and doing the home alone screen in a pile of tomatoes and dead leaves, so please tell me what it actually is?

An upside down Tengu, a type of Japanese supernatural creature.

Bad Roy
Jan 29, 2008

Animals are like humans, always being dicks.

Terminal Entropy posted:

The stockings, high heels and wheel chair look to be from Rocky Horror. Been awhile since seeing it so can't remember if the guy in the wheel chair had any WWII background which might explain the uniform. No clue for the rest of it.

He's German, so the audience participation calls for yelling 'SIEG HIEL' every time he shows up on screen. Of course.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Seventh Arrow posted:

Dr. Strangelove, probably.

edit: which still doesn't explain the fox head, but who knows at this point

So furry Dr. Strangelove.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
I found these accidentally on a Carnie/Juggallette's facebook page. You couldnt make this stuff up.

"do you use home made mahiens or profeshional"

here's the entire set, keep in mind of the comments as well. They're fantastic.
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.desilets.7/media_set?set=a.129056650488372.20360.100001521141380&type=3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

You've hit an incredible goldmine here.

Dad's head on a platter. The family cried on this one? Some guy thinks it's not too bad.

• Locked thread