Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
Sadly I don't have a picture, but an old friend of mine moved away, became a juggalette, and came back to visit with new tattoos of HUGE, ~480 point font letters down the back of her legs that said:
code:
C   L
L   O
O   V
W   E
N
This was a long time ago so I'm sure she absolutely regrets it by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

DorkusMalorkus posted:

You've hit an incredible goldmine here.

Dad's head on a platter. The family cried on this one? Some guy thinks it's not too bad.

I was laughing because it looks like his head is coming up through a port hole on that back. "hey whats goin' on on this side??"
Either way, is this poo poo awful graffiti on a train car? OR: Juggalo themed tattoo work on a milky calf?

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

DorkusMalorkus posted:

You've hit an incredible goldmine here.

Dad's head on a platter. The family cried on this one? Some guy thinks it's not too bad.
All he needs is a jar and some H2OGfat and this head could be President someday.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

I didn't even know that Darth Vader's helmet could look so sad.

On the other hand, the backne does kind of resemble a star field.

Coolest guy at the Star Wars convention and least cool (and employable) guy everywhere else.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

LingcodKilla posted:

I feel dumber for have reading that. At least I found out some day il be a part of secret sex with my mason brothers. Yuck.

As you well know, Brother, Masonic Goats don't have candles on their heads because it would be dangerous to candidates during "that part" of the initiation.

Plus have you have ever tried to clean candle wax out of goat hair? UGH!

:commissar:
(Formerly Colonial Air Force)

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

shut up netface posted:

"do you use home made mahiens or profeshional"

here's the entire set, keep in mind of the comments as well. They're fantastic.
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.desilets.7/media_set?set=a.129056650488372.20360.100001521141380&type=3

Sweet!

And a "rose fairy"--which looks kind of like serial killer art to me
:nws:http://imgur.com/wUAsdor:nws:
I thought maybe it was taken from a Froud piece (very, very badly) or something, but didn't find anything similar when I searched.

Edit: I knew someone would know where it was from. The tattoo still looks like serial killer art.
\/\/\/

Bored has a new favorite as of 00:09 on Jul 12, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Bored posted:

And a "rose fairy"--which looks kind of like serial killer art to me
:nws:http://imgur.com/wUAsdor:nws:
I thought maybe it was taken from a Froud piece (very, very badly) or something, but didn't find anything similar when I searched.

Actually that looks like art from Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book.

Specifically it looks like this image:

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Not really seeing what's so bad about this one. It's a little "wtf am I looking at?" but nothing is sticking out as "bad tattoo" to me.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
How come most of the "feathers" are whip shaded but then there's a patch of fish scale looking feather design near the bottom? :psyduck: Other than that I can't really tell if it's technically poor from the photo. Well, apart from it being WAY too inconsistent in whip direction and having no wash variation at all, it's entirely black. But maybe the client requested that? People like ugly art.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Stolas is a Great Prince of Hell, commands twenty-six legions of demons, and teaches astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs and precious stones. He is also known as Stolos and Solas. He is depicted as either being a crowned owl with long legs, a raven, or a man.
Someone has been reading up on the Ars Goetia.
Cool choice, I would have gone with Caim, a great president of hell and impossibly cool buccaneer raven.

Rigged Death Trap has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Jul 12, 2013

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Somebody just posted this exact thing in a thread about some secret code and lunatics :tinfoil:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3559275#post417342241

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

Somebody just posted this exact thing in a thread about some secret code and lunatics :tinfoil:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3559275#post417342241

Yeah, that's how I found the picture. I thought it was more "why the gently caress would you get a tattoo of this" than "horribly drawn." I mean, it's supposed to be a demon, but he looks kind of cute.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
His little crown looks like a maid's cap :3:

It's not the worst subject matter but I don't know why you'd want it taking up your whole forearm. Also, the shading (or possibly the low-res camera) makes him look more fuzzy than feathered. Like it's an old picture of Prince Stolas when he was still an owlet before he became the fearsome demonic lord he's supposed to be.

InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp
All of these are sadly on a former co-worker of mine:

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

cyberia posted:

His little crown looks like a maid's cap :3:

It's not the worst subject matter but I don't know why you'd want it taking up your whole forearm. Also, the shading (or possibly the low-res camera) makes him look more fuzzy than feathered. Like it's an old picture of Prince Stolas when he was still an owlet before he became the fearsome demonic lord he's supposed to be.

It always amazes me how goons just know the most random stuff.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

InvincibleMadHouse posted:

Can't decide which is worse, a head tattoo, or that half-shaved-head hairdo.

uptown
May 16, 2009

Looks like she's got a 'stashe. Most of the tattoos you posted were worse than this one (the head one is probably the "best") but I hate this one the most.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Well if you're gonna get a lovely tattoo, I guess that's the place to get it...

InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp

Corridor posted:

Well if you're gonna get a lovely tattoo, I guess that's the place to get it...

Yeah except she is literally covered in lovely tattoos.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Are there any scalp tattoos that look nice? Because I want one so bad but all the pictures I see make me sad as gently caress.

vvv and how does someone remember to dot one "i" and not the other anyway?

Scathach has a new favorite as of 07:50 on Jul 12, 2013

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!

If I worked with him I'd be constantly sneaking up with a red Sharpie and covering the text on this one with proofreader's marks. :sigh:

atomikdarling
Apr 29, 2007

Pouring one out for my Ohmies.

shut up netface posted:

I found these accidentally on a Carnie/Juggallette's facebook page. You couldnt make this stuff up.

"do you use home made mahiens or profeshional"

here's the entire set, keep in mind of the comments as well. They're fantastic.
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.desilets.7/media_set?set=a.129056650488372.20360.100001521141380&type=3

This woman is a cashier at my local Target! Her tattoos are strikingly bad, but she's always very friendly and sweet. What a shame to find out she's both a Juggalette and a scratcher.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

atomikdarling posted:

This woman is a cashier at my local Target! Her tattoos are strikingly bad, but she's always very friendly and sweet. What a shame to find out she's both a Juggalette and a scratcher.

The comments says she's been doing this for 15 years. :psypop:

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
We have a client in my shop currently getting Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man on his back.

Upon googling 'Da Vinci Tattoos' for shits and giggles i came across this:

The Vitruvian Dude

With tiny arms and no navel

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
And that one could have been kinda funny/neat had it been done anywhere close to well.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

"Hey what do you want to do for your 18th birthday?"

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

dpack_1 posted:

We have a client in my shop currently getting Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man on his back.

Upon googling 'Da Vinci Tattoos' for shits and giggles i came across this:

The Vitruvian Dude

With tiny arms and no navel

He's wearing a shirt.

Still awful though!

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

And missing a toe which someone else lost in the movie. Or the they just that incompetent.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Geolicious posted:

And that one could have been kinda funny/neat had it been done anywhere close to well.

I see things like this and think "that would be kind of funny/neat if it were on a t-shirt or something".
Now it's a forever shirt.

Lucha Luch
Feb 25, 2007

Mr. Squeakers coming off the top rope!

canyoneer posted:

I see things like this and think "that would be kind of funny/neat if it were on a t-shirt or something".
Now it's a forever shirt.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Big-Lebowski-Vitruvian-Shirt/dp/B006E5HHFQ/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_0

I wonder if the tattoo was cheaper than the shirt.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Terminal Entropy posted:

And missing a toe which someone else lost in the movie. Or the they just that incompetent.

Actually it's missing a big toe, it was a pinky toe in the movie.
:goonsay:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

pageerror404 posted:

It always amazes me how goons just know the most random stuff.

I know. It's freaking awesome. I learn all kinds of awesome poo poo on these forums.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

This isn't quite tasteless, but still made me laugh when I was on the train next to this guy earlier this evening:

BROOKYN

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Captain Trips posted:

Actually it's missing a big toe, it was a pinky toe in the movie.
:goonsay:

He's not missing a toe, he's holding his slipper up with it.

John Dounce
Jan 17, 2012

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
I think there's a more complete version of this (maybe on a different woman?), but...

:nms: :nms:
[modedit: nope]

Just...no. :(

EDIT: Some rear end in a top hat(s?) photoshopped loli art onto a woman's body.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Well, so long browsing history. Goodbye cache.

(You may want to mention that what you have there is Loli, because :nms: doesn't even begin to describe the horror behind that link.)

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

Aerdan posted:

I think there's a more complete version of this (maybe on a different woman?), but...

[modedit: DON'T QUOTE IT]

:nws: goddammit, I was expecting gore not photoshopped infant vulva

eta: I don't know much about golf; is this guy dead? He looks like a zombie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

Aerdan posted:

[modedit: DON'T QUOTE IT]

Could have gone a lifetime without seeing that again. Thanks, rear end in a top hat.

FYI, it's that girl who got a literal anime child tattooed (photoshopped?) on her crotch so that when you gently caress her, it looks like you are loving a child.

• Locked thread