Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amykinz
May 6, 2007
An acquaintance from high school does tattoos out of her house now. She's regularly posting "Hey guys I need money come get tattooed". She's gotten jobs in two shops then lost the jobs within a month. She just posted about a "amazing kick rear end" tattoo she did on a friend. It's the loving "dandelion turns into birds" tattoo, without the dandelion.

*EDIT*: Sorry guys, it was late, point taken

Amykinz has a new favorite as of 22:33 on Sep 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

choonagephatbeat
Mar 8, 2012
cool story hansel

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
You're like 940 words short.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

"He had a huge swollen elbow from the goat."

Lewis Skolnick
Nov 4, 2011

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Looks like the aspect ratio got kind of screwed up there.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

hyperhazard posted:

:eng101: It's a fractal.

This is a pretty sweet Cosmic Rust tattoo.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Looks like the aspect ratio got kind of screwed up there.

Maybe he's planning to lose weight, and was just exhibiting exceptional foresight.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Istari posted:

Maybe he's planning to lose weight, and was just exhibiting exceptional foresight.

A risky prediction.

LoveMeDead
Feb 16, 2011
No picture because it's on my boss, but my department director just got Live in wobbly script tattooed behind her ear. It's about 3 inches long and looks like poo poo.

This is the director of OB and the medical floor of a small hospital.

I like to think it is live as in "live or dead" and when she dies it will be crossed out. She is just a bundle of bad decisions. She said she has a lot of other tattoos, but I couldn't see any with the short shorts and tank top she was wearing.

Tourette Meltdown
Sep 11, 2001

Most people with Tourette Syndrome are able to hold jobs and lead full lives. But not you.

LoveMeDead posted:

No picture because it's on my boss, but my department director just got Live in wobbly script tattooed behind her ear. It's about 3 inches long and looks like poo poo.

This is the director of OB and the medical floor of a small hospital.

I like to think it is live as in "live or dead" and when she dies it will be crossed out. She is just a bundle of bad decisions. She said she has a lot of other tattoos, but I couldn't see any with the short shorts and tank top she was wearing.

Does she have hair long enough to cover it? I'd lose my job over that poo poo, and I don't even deal with patients (billing). I was in the elevator with the CEO this morning and about crapped my pants when he asked to see my tattoos, which are smallish and coverable and tasteful. I know behind-the-ear is the hot new tattoo place or something (although it does mostly seem to be on young-ish women with no visible tattoos anywhere else), but, man. That wouldn't be my first choice if I had to really interact with the public. Especially patients, who are usually completely insane. I'm anxious about getting my feet done, and the only people who would see them (at work) are other biller/coders.
Y'all neck/hand/face tat people are hard as poo poo is what I'm saying.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tourette Meltdown posted:

Does she have hair long enough to cover it? I'd lose my job over that poo poo, and I don't even deal with patients (billing). I was in the elevator with the CEO this morning and about crapped my pants when he asked to see my tattoos, which are smallish and coverable and tasteful. I know behind-the-ear is the hot new tattoo place or something (although it does mostly seem to be on young-ish women with no visible tattoos anywhere else), but, man. That wouldn't be my first choice if I had to really interact with the public. Especially patients, who are usually completely insane. I'm anxious about getting my feet done, and the only people who would see them (at work) are other biller/coders.
Y'all neck/hand/face tat people are hard as poo poo is what I'm saying.

What's pretty distasteful is your CEO asking to see your covered up tatts. Did any of them partially show for them to ask about?

jackpot
Aug 31, 2004

First cousin to the Black Rabbit himself. Such was Woundwort's monument...and perhaps it would not have displeased him.<
What sucks is he probably just wanted to see them out of curiosity, but since he's the CEO he can't do that without scaring the poo poo out of people. I'd like to think it never even occurred to him how scary that was, but maybe I'm giving him more credit than he deserves.

Tourette Meltdown
Sep 11, 2001

Most people with Tourette Syndrome are able to hold jobs and lead full lives. But not you.

LingcodKilla posted:

What's pretty distasteful is your CEO asking to see your covered up tatts. Did any of them partially show for them to ask about?

I did kind of make him sound skeevy. They're on my shoulders, and he could see bits of both of them already - not covered like they should've been, but I wasn't expecting the CEO in the elevator.

EDIT: Yeah, jackpot, I think he was just curious. After that we talked about bees. I'm in kind of a weird position with the company (my mom is the COO's assistant) so I shouldn't be that nervous around him but I am.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

What the hell is going on here?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You're so vein.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Would that be considered cheating in an anatomy class?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Portals posted:

I would consider it more a road map for your nurse. Let's see her take ten minutes looking for a vein this time. :argh:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Portals posted:

Note to self : Get Gray's Anatomy full body tat.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

MC Hawking posted:

What the hell is going on here?

Bloody hell, I never thought I'd see that here. That's Carlos "La Mona" Jimenez, he's a really... famous? cuarteto singer from Argentina. No idea who's arm that's on, though.

/edit:

Edmond Dantes has a new favorite as of 04:11 on Sep 11, 2013

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
So close to Vinceborg, and yet so far....

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Christ that tattoo almost did that man's real face a kindness.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

:nws:This is not safe for work unless you work in a naked elf factory I guess.:nws:

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
It came from Facebook:

Wendell
May 11, 2003

That naked elve's feet are on backwards.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".
Since when does Link wield the Master Sword backhand?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Assoonasitits posted:

Since when does Link wield the Master Sword backhand?

Since Twilight Princess

Official Nintendo art has Link in that stance, too.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

contrapants posted:

Since Twilight Princess

Official Nintendo art has Link in that stance, too.

Except his feet are on correctly.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Link's link is kinda hairy for an elf.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

His tattoo has a tattoo.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

I was looking up some of the lovely local studios and came across these masterpieces on one's facebook page:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

HelmetCheese posted:

I was looking up some of the lovely local studios and came across these masterpieces on one's facebook page:

Are the Mario Bros. secret Yakuza members? They only have three fingers on their left hands.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

I wonder if it's supposed to read "Taco Belle".

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

Oh for fucks sake.. why?

zbeezy
Jan 3, 2007
just thought i'd leave this here.

that wolf.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That owns. Look at that smug wolf.

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

zbeezy posted:

that wolf.

That wolf really needs a pair of bitchin shades to complete the look.

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

zbeezy posted:

that wolf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

A new Zardoz?

• Locked thread