Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

:hfive:

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

:neckbeard:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

And this one turned out kinda lovely but here it is anyway.

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008

goddamn

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jesus christ

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
Goofy guy laffin' at tasteless dictator jokes is my new favorite thing.

Although, the Homer Simpson .gif from the first page, while not as complex, still has my heart...

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Rambling Robot posted:

- Should I clap now?

- Da!

I'm glad you spelled it out becuase I didn't get it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Captain Backslap posted:

I'm glad you spelled it out becuase I didn't get it.

ok.

Rambling Robot fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Mar 9, 2014

EmoRage
Mar 9, 2014

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

AHH F\UGH posted:

let's bring this full circle

Holy poo poo....5555

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Al Borland posted:

This was really disappointing and kinda sexist. I was hoping it was gonna be like a really buff tirple H coming out or something and blowing him away with hotness.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

hemale in pain posted:

england has alot of uglies and i dont know why

Actually, what you're seeing here is just the difference between British and American society. America has just as many uglies per capita as Britain, but American society is shallow and obsessed with looks, which is why all the American uglies are ghettoised instead of being allowed equal rights.

Think about it. In America, looks always comes above talent, and all the jobs, fame and wealth goes to the good-looking people; the uglies all remain poor and don't have the luxury to do normal middle class things - such as featuring in light entertainment tv show audiences - like this chap here.

Ever notice how british actors and comedians run rings around their American counterparts? Yep, it's because the best talents are allowed to rise despite often being average or ugly in the looks department; a concept unthinkable in American society.

What I'm saying America is that you need to sort it out.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Ever notice how british actors and comedians run rings around their American counterparts?

No I have not.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Actually, what you're seeing here is just the difference between British and American society. America has just as many uglies per capita as Britain, but American society is shallow and obsessed with looks, which is why all the American uglies are ghettoised instead of being allowed equal rights.

Think about it. In America, looks always comes above talent, and all the jobs, fame and wealth goes to the good-looking people; the uglies all remain poor and don't have the luxury to do normal middle class things - such as featuring in light entertainment tv show audiences - like this chap here.

Ever notice how british actors and comedians run rings around their American counterparts? Yep, it's because the best talents are allowed to rise despite often being average or ugly in the looks department; a concept unthinkable in American society.

What I'm saying America is that you need to sort it out.

Think whatever you like, you ruddy-faced pile of English lumps. Also lol at English comedians running rings around American counterparts.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

and all the jobs, fame and wealth goes to the good-looking people;

you must be hideous irl, post pics

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR UGLIES, EQUAL RIGHTS FOR UGLIES!
Good looking rich Americans have pictures everywhere, because they're rich AND good looking.
There are plenty of "ugly" Americans that are rich, but why would they bother taking pictures of themselves all the time. Bill Gates is too busy making stuff to take pictures, and Donald Trump doesn't want his picture up because he's probably snorting coke off a hooker's nipple all the time.
Stop reading dumb American magazines, or watching dumb American shows that can't get enough of good looking rich people.
If good looks got you rich in America, I'd own at least two 24-7 store in the middle of nowhere.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

oh my god who cares

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Declan MacManus posted:

oh my god who cares

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Rambling Robot hosed around with this message at Mar 9, 2014 around 12:19

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

forbidden lesbian posted:

Rambling Robot hosed around with this message at Mar 9, 2014 around 12:19

Dear forbidden lesbian.

I only wrote that some goons are stupid, and it was not my intention to make anyone SAD :( . Then I thought, why derail the thread, like we're doing now?

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
in my heart, i am the last nazi

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
who is the sexiest race

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS

you irl posted:

who is the sexiest race

aryan

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

you irl posted:

who is the sexiest race

Ewoks, of course.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

you irl posted:

who is the sexiest race

I can't answer that, goons will think I'm oppressing them

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Rambling Robot posted:

Dear forbidden lesbian.

I only wrote that some goons are stupid,

Like you.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

as a white man i feel confident saying that kill whitey

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Ok.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

you irl posted:

as a white woman i feel confident saying that kill whitey

especially since i know that it won't happen anytime soon, we're still too powerful

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nice hosed up thread. Good job.

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013

AHH F\UGH posted:

let's bring this full circle

this is evil

(5)

Telesphorus fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Mar 10, 2014

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Dead.juice posted:

Ewoks, of course.

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Someone make him laugh/make this a laughing gif, please do it.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
:nws:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mans fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Mar 11, 2014

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

If you quote it, it isn't spoilered anymore :( Bye bye dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

welp, goodbye 2g1c virginity. i'd always known and i'd managed to avoided it thus far :suicide:

• Locked thread