Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

acephalousuniverse posted:

Who advocated rape itt
He's taking the "rape by deception" angle: Gender Landmine Rape Assassin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

by telling them

Well yeah but its obviously more delicate than that

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

I know

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
is anything in this giant turd of a thread real?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

killyoureparents posted:

i love how SJWs have transfigured from aggression against homophobia to "you dont accept and welcome these mentally hosed up people? haha... ur gay :D"

No but for real you're bad and hateful and should refrain from speaking or writing in public places until you sort yourself out.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Sabel posted:

Another thing that no one has advocated but we've already established that Maoist Pussy is chasing ghosts

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Fireless Phoenix posted:

dont talk about your posting like that :ohdear:

i recommend you quit playing wow before you make fun of someone man

also, i'm not passive aggressive, you are a human being

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

bluewedge posted:

is anything in this giant turd of a thread real?

Nah. Its all smokescreens, hormones, surgery, and cats.

Just the way I like it!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

No but for real you're bad and hateful and should refrain from speaking or writing in public places until you sort yourself out.

You are an MRA and a rape apologist.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Lying awake in fear of the trans rapist bogeyman who somehow doesn't realize that there are easier ways to have sex with men than transitioning.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

The Creature from the Troon Lagoon

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

this guy just can't seem to enjoy anything. Maybe his gender is all hosed up haha

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
Hey maoist pussy

Who advocated rape itt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

Nobody in this thread is a rape apologist, you just like bringing it up every ten seconds in a thread that has literally nothing to do with rape.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

He's also a big fan of Star Trek and Dr. Who. He is basically the biggest Goon ever.

Welcome to the Jungle.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
gender landmine passive aggressive MRApist apologist rape assassin let's haphazardly slam whale holy grail all these words together until they no longer have any meaning

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

Another thing that no one has advocated but we've already established that Maoist Pussy is chasing ghosts

And yet you soil your knickers when I suggest that people should not rape. #equivocating

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plom Bar posted:

Lying awake in fear of the trans rapist bogeyman who somehow doesn't realize that there are easier ways to have sex with men than transitioning.

I think the point is once you have transitioned, you are kinda stuck in your options in how you are supposed to pursue sex with other individuals. There are far fewer fish in the ocean, so to speak. So as Mr. Rodgers demonstrated this week, desperation and mental illness can get the best of some people.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Hey maoist pussy

Who advocated rape itt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

gently caress the ROW posted:

this guy just can't seem to enjoy anything. Maybe his gender is all hosed up haha

While we're playing bullshit armchair psychologist:

The obviously forced way that you end all your posts with "lol" or "haha" is your own brain adding "just kidding" to the end of your horrible statements as a form of subconscious protection from yourself.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Smoking Crow posted:

i recommend you quit playing wow before you make fun of someone man

also, i'm not passive aggressive, you are a human being

how dare you assume i am a man!!!

also i don't play wow although plenty of troons do and they are p-i-s-s-e-d o-f-f that a :siren: dragon :siren: character who was previously thought to be a troon is actually cisgender.

troons truly know all about priorities! :downsbravo:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Nobody in this thread is a rape apologist, you just like bringing it up every ten seconds in a thread that has literally nothing to do with rape.

Disavow it, then. Are you now or have you ever been an advocate of rape by deception or infiltration of women's safe spaces by means of surgical disguise?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bicyclops posted:

The obviously forced way that you end all your posts with "lol" or "haha" is your own brain adding "just kidding" to the end of your horrible statements as a form of subconscious protection from yourself.
lmfao kill yourself :D

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

And yet you soil your knickers when I suggest that people should not rape. #equivocating

Not really. I just think it's really interesting that the only people who ever argue that angle are straight dudes. Even gay women never seem to bring it up. Just wondered what your thoughts were on that, s'all.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

no he's just laughing bc his post was funny. sorry you dont get humour!

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Who advocated rape itt

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

The Creature from the Troon Lagoon

well troons aren't past lying to gain sympathy. troons also tend to get violent and vicious fast so

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sabel posted:

gender landmine passive aggressive MRApist apologist rape assassin let's haphazardly slam whale holy grail all these words together until they no longer have any meaning

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fireless Phoenix posted:

no he's just laughing bc his post was funny. sorry you dont get humour!

When you have to laugh at your own joke, it isn't funny :ssh:

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

Disavow it, then. Are you now or have you ever been an advocate of rape by deception or infiltration of women's safe spaces by means of surgical disguise?

Literally the first thing a trans person thinks post-op: "At last, I can finally go to Women's Self-Defense classes!"

Plom Bar fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 29, 2014

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

hey acephalous

should MtFs rape persons who only have sex with women by failing to inform said persons of said MtFs birth sex?

yes/no

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

I have already answered this question more than once, Joseph McCarthy. It also has nothing to do with the thread except that it's the way you took a giant poo poo all over it multiple times.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Obviously people shouldn't deceive one another when it comes to sex, but from the subtext of these posts its obvious that maoist pussy is insanely closeted. Not bc he doesn't want to have sex w trans people, but because he's irrationally obsessed with the idea and thinks its definitely going to happen just because a trans person exists out there somewhere, and also because the negative overreaction to touching a penis is way more like gay panic than just being grossed out

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
This is what happens when goons are allowed to ask a troon anything. :regd07:

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
Now

Hey maoist pussy

Who advocated rape itt

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Assuming that a person doesn't support rape or any kind of deception with regard to sex (I don't), Maoist Pussy, please state what your other problems with trans people are.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

the way you phrased it though really sounds like there are times when it's acceptable to be discreet about it. just sayin. not surprising that you have violent and oppressive tendencies - troon apologists are often very troon-like.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

Literally the first thing a trans person thinks post-op: "At last, I can finally go to Women's Self-Defense classes!"

Krav Maga or Silat are better. :colbert:

I dont like going to "women only" places. The women that go to them are usually kind of rear end in a top hat'ish and weird.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

Not really. I just think it's really interesting that the only people who ever argue that angle are straight dudes. Even gay women never seem to bring it up. Just wondered what your thoughts were on that, s'all.

Gay women actually have more conflicts with mtfs than straight men do. Hence the ongoing kerfuffles over the "Cotton Ceiling", 'Michigan Womyn's Festival' and various other instances where men in dresses cause trouble by acting precisely like men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Krav Maga or Silat are better. :colbert:

I dont like going to "women only" places. The women that go to them are usually kind of rear end in a top hat'ish and weird.

troon realises that women aren't some mythical model citizen but just regular human beings.

• Locked thread