Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Nidoking posted:

Isn't this the point where there's a special event if you wait 64 hours?

Wait for GOKU to rescue us. Surely she won't have any trouble figuring out how to reach us from wherever she ended up :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Wait for GOKU to rescue us. Surely she won't have any trouble figuring out how to reach us from wherever she ended up :downs:

Alternatively, Wait for GOKU to rescue us. Remember the sidequest in NG++++ when we had to rescue the Queen from jail? This IS that sidequest, and our past self will come for us!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Starve to death and go LP something else.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Starve to death and go LP something else.

This will only happen when you finish editing the videos. :colbert:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Just loving KMHMHA out of the cell and tell that Steel Runner rear end in a top hat to fork over your money if he doesn't want to suffer the same fate.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
Time to seduce the steel runner.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

AJ_Impy posted:

This is NG+++++++++++++: We have the key. Unlock the cell and pimpslap the guard until the bitch has your money.
Also, pick up the bench and smack him around if he tries to get smart with you.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

Geemer posted:

Just loving KMHMHA out of the cell and tell that Steel Runner rear end in a top hat to fork over your money if he doesn't want to suffer the same fate.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
One thing's for sure, we WILL see a KamehaWav sometime during this playthrough.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Kavak posted:

--then switch to Glasses Goku.

You wonder what GOKU would do at a time like this. She'd probably bust in at the last moment and rescue you or something.

Uhh, you decide to never think about GOKU ever again.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Having traveled through time thousands of times, lived a thousand lifetimes' worth of lives, and seen and experienced all there is, there is but one thing left to do: Allow yourself to be executed.

You have--seen things other people wouldn't believe--Azala on fire off the shoulder of a Black Tyranno. You've watched buckets glitter in the dark near the End Of Time. All those--moments--will be lost in time, like [small cough] tears--in--rain. Time--to die--

You've unlocked one of the darker endings, "Cron Is Dead"! 26 to go!

AJ_Impy posted:

This is NG+++++++++++++: We have the key. Unlock the cell and pimpslap the guard until the bitch has your money.

Geemer posted:

Supersonic Shine posted:

Also, pick up the bench and smack him around if he tries to get smart with you.

You almost feel sorry for the Steel Runner as you get ready to give him a shakedown.

But you are interrupted--

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - Prison Break! :megadeath:

It's CHCH. Against her better judgement, she has come to break you out of prison. It seems the Chancellor in this time is also an evil bug monster and is planning to stage a kangaroo trial where you will be found guilty of treason. You're already up for execution, so you don't see the point, but the sandwich guy from the Millennial Fair is apparently going to testify against you. The fiend!

Anyways, CHCH begrudgingly admits that you're family, so she offers to help you escape from the jail. There's a Blue Portal outside of the castle you can escape through.

Hmmm... what to do?

Sally fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Sep 28, 2014

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Take the Steel Runner as a hostage and go through that portal.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
You're going to have to prepare for what's ahead! Remove and equip the Steel Runner's armor and run along with CHCH.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Blind Sally posted:

You have--seen things other people wouldn't believe--Azala on fire off the shoulder of a Black Tyranno. You've watched buckets glitter in the dark near the End Of Time. All those--moments--will be lost in time, like [small cough] tears--in--rain. Time--to die--

This is the best thread on the forums.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tell CHCH you can fix this, portal your way to prehistoric times. Kill hedgehog thingy and anything else that gives you poo poo, and then plant CHCH as the ruler of the planet, leaving her in the past.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Give your granddaughter a pat on the head and tell her she's not such a failure after all!

We'll teach her to do keg stands yet! To think we almost had her sent to jail with no intention of releasing her.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Throw CHCH in the jail cell. Take the guard with you into the Blue Gate!

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
Take CHCH's clothes, have CHCH dress up as the Steel Runner, then sneak into the King's bedroom and jack his stash. You know a king's gotta have dat dank, and if you're gonna have to go to jail might as well toke up first.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Tell CHCH that Blade Runner was the bestest movie you'll never see because you live in apparently medieval ages and you need to get a time machine to go forward in time to watch that poo poo. Take Steel Runner with you two, make him your bro.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Be a good grandpa and give her HARD CANDY as a reward for helping you.

Should be in your inventory on New Game++++++

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

Good-naturedly ignore CHCH's advice and favor your own royal wisdom, but to show her you appreciate it,

Mantis42 posted:

Be a good grandpa and give her HARD CANDY as a reward for helping you.

Then, cut a bloody swath through Lean on your way to the only other timespace anomaly you can remember that's conveniently available: the red portal.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I'm busy digging a grave for White Knight Chronicles, ask me again in a few weeks. :getin:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

KMHMA. EVERYTHING.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

CowboyAndy posted:

Throw CHCH in the jail cell. Take the guard with you into the Blue Gate!

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
So did you guys actually play the SNES Chrono Tragger? The Tech names definitely have enough characters allowed in them to spell Kamehameha, MehamehaWav, whatever. I believe the max number of characters allowed was 12, although that's purely because I don't remember if any of the Techs went above 12 letters. I believe the name system was only restricted to four because something about the Japanese language.

sgt turtle
May 2, 2009

Supersonic Shine posted:

Remove and equip the Steel Runner's armor and run along with CHCH.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Allow them to take you to court. Hire Phoenix Wright for the trial.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013

Gologle posted:

So did you guys actually play the SNES Chrono Tragger? The Tech names definitely have enough characters allowed in them to spell Kamehameha, MehamehaWav, whatever. I believe the max number of characters allowed was 12, although that's purely because I don't remember if any of the Techs went above 12 letters. I believe the name system was only restricted to four because something about the Japanese language.

Maybe you should go back and see how many characters they give you for names.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Gologle posted:

Take Steel Runner with you two, make him your bro.

No, indenture Steel Runner to repeatedly fight Gato so you can make your money back on a silver point scam. Also, escape with CHCH I guess.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
Wait for your alternate timeline self to appear and spring yourself out of Jail. Continue to multiply until you hit the party limit and pull the best prison break in history.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

laplace posted:

Wait for your alternate timeline self to appear and spring yourself out of Jail. Continue to multiply until you hit the party limit and pull the best prison break in history.

Chronos Trigger

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Ask the Steel Runner if he wants to smoke weed and make out. :colbert:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Who the hell is Magus?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

His character name and his recruitable character name are different, remember? It's to keep the surprise that he's potentially a player character a secret, not that it matters in NG+∞

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Find the jurors before the show trial and intimidate them. Locate all the witnesses and use your boundless charm and regal feminine wiles to corrupt them to your cause. Go to trial, get exonerated.

Carl The Shivan
Mar 23, 2009

programmed with a
variety of trusting
emotions

:h: :roboluv: :h:

Krad posted:

Everyone vote for this!!!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Krad posted:

There we go. You've got clear your name!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tuxedo Ted posted:

His character name and his recruitable character name are different, remember? It's to keep the surprise that he's potentially a player character a secret, not that it matters in NG+∞
His character name is ANUS, a shortening of his full canon name, Janus "Wiz" Khalifa.

Backyarr
Jun 6, 2006
There's a pirate in your backyard!

Fallen Rib
Take Steel Runner's poo poo and go through the portal. We did get some quality imp nugs last time, there might be some beyond a portal again!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Krad posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Slick your hair back into spikes and dye it black.

• Locked thread