Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES
I would much rather pay myself, actually! I'll hit you up when my check comes through. I'm interested in some of their other beers, as well.

Haha, I don't know if I would have the patience to sit outside of TH.. Though, a friend of mine asks me to go be his mule which makes me laugh. What about my bottle?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ah, this beer. Apparently the numbering system is a relic from the Soviet days. Here in NYC you can get them in Brighton Beach and other nearby neighborhoods in south Brooklyn with a large Russian-speaking population. They're nothing special, but if you're looking to get drunk on the cheap, Baltika 9 provides the most booze for your buck- its 8% ABV in a 51-ounce(!) bottle will only set you back a couple of bucks. Hey, people have to get through the brutal Russian winter somehow.

On to beers that are better, or at least are supposed to be better- I had the Valar Morghulis by Ommegang on Sunday and was pretty disappointed. Ommegang is one of my favorite breweries, and their Game of Thrones series of beers has been good up to this point (Fire and Blood especially). But this was more boozy than sweet, which is weird because it's only 8% ABV. Better luck next year, fellas.

Has anyone had this beer from Captain Lawrence?

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

it is excellent.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

Hi guys,

I realize I could ask this in the travel and tourism bit, but I'm travelling for the beer.

I have a month off in November, and am going to take a trip, first to see family and friends, and then for the beer. I'll be stopping in Prague, where I haven't been for something like 13 years, and then Brussels, where I last was a few years ago but on a conference so didn't have as much of a chance to explore as I'd have liked to.

What are the do-not-miss beer destinations in either? I'm obviously aware of Cantillon and Moeder Lambic in Brussels, and pilsner from the wood in Prague, but am looking for something a bit more under the surface.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Y-Hat posted:

They're nothing special, but if you're looking to get drunk on the cheap, Baltika

Yep, this is what I'm thinking after trying all three varieties now. I mean, poo poo. It's probably the cheapest at the huge store by volume, even when not on sale! (not counting flavored malt beverages, of course)

Compusaurus
May 29, 2003
OK, I WILL, IN A MINUTE...
I'm not really an Expedition fresh fan. Expedition with two years on it though is liquid crack mixed with liquorice.

Dem Bones
Feb 25, 2005
Listen, I didn't face ten long tours against the goddamn 'bots to come back home and lift baby weights.
After all the Expedition talk I cracked a fresh single that I had sitting in my fridge last night, and now I'm plotting out hoarding an obscene amount of it.

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

I've got some 2012ish Expedition kicking around my cellar; I may go dig one out to crack in the next couple days.

Uuudar
Apr 18, 2003
I did a 7 year vert of Expedition. I liked it best fresh and then with 3-5 years on it. After that it got too wet-cardboardy.

Compusaurus
May 29, 2003
OK, I WILL, IN A MINUTE...
Non-Beer Chicago talk - Buffalo Trace Antique Collection has hit Chicago. poo poo is going fast. I managed to snag a bottle of George T. Stagg at Binny's on Grand but everything else was sold out. I'd focus on local stores at this point since it seems like people are truck chasing....

atothesquiz
Aug 31, 2004

Missing Name posted:

I was going through the local Beers of the World and found myself at the Russian section. There was a bunch of Baltika on sale dirt cheap because the best by date had just passed. What would any good alcoholic do?

Clean the shelf, of course!

I have a bunch of Baltika 3's, 4's and Vena half-liters. I'm drinking a Baltika 4: a dark lager. (this thingy here) Forgive my lack of appropriate glassware.

To my uncultured palate, it tastes kind of like dark whole-wheat bread. Not really bitter, perhaps a bit sweeter than expected. My dad said something something "it's not too sweet, stop mocking me." I honestly have no real background in beer besides "this isn't hoppy as gently caress, good." I just go to the store and think, "I've never tried that before, gently caress it, buy one. Or ten." I certainly haven't come across a better $1 bottle, even if it's out of date.

What does the world of Russkie brewskies hold besides this stuff? Opinions?

BOTW in Rochester? Unless there was an actual legible date on those bottles, they're probably years old. That store is awful with dated bottles.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

crazyfish posted:

I've got some 2012ish Expedition kicking around my cellar; I may go dig one out to crack in the next couple days.

So one of my beer "projects" that I'll start probably next month some time is to do a series of side-by-sides of the silly amount of imperial stouts I have from 2012. These are just single bottles that I held onto to "age" and I figure two-ish years is about ideal to see what's happened to them in time.

E: I know I've posted this before but...

http://craftbeertemple.com/videoblog/2013/11/bells-expedition-vertical/

I like how around year 3, he's kind of just grunting.

ExtremistCow
Oct 15, 2005

Sirotan posted:

I'm drinking the first bottle of a six pack of Expedition I bought a year ago. Great beer, mouthfeel is so thick it's almost like I'm chewing it. It's incredible how many completely solid beers Bell's produces that seem to have no hype whatsoever. Not that I'm complaining.

gently caress, I love Expedition Stout. A few years ago I was lucky enough to find a few six packs that from 2009 and 2010 that I'm still slowly working my way through. This beer will be here at the end of the world and still taste amazing. And it's great fresh.

Seconding the Venus skepticism. If I see it on tap I'll give it a whirl, but I'm not hunting six-packs.

toenut
Apr 11, 2003

fourth and nine

Kaiho posted:

Hi guys,

I realize I could ask this in the travel and tourism bit, but I'm travelling for the beer.

I have a month off in November, and am going to take a trip, first to see family and friends, and then for the beer. I'll be stopping in Prague, where I haven't been for something like 13 years, and then Brussels, where I last was a few years ago but on a conference so didn't have as much of a chance to explore as I'd have liked to.

What are the do-not-miss beer destinations in either? I'm obviously aware of Cantillon and Moeder Lambic in Brussels, and pilsner from the wood in Prague, but am looking for something a bit more under the surface.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jeff Alworth recently made a trip to Prague, and these are his suggestions http://allaboutbeer.com/prague-beer/

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair

atothesquiz posted:

BOTW in Rochester? Unless there was an actual legible date on those bottles, they're probably years old. That store is awful with dated bottles.

Ha, I thought the same thing. I'm even surprised they put it on sale to try and get rid of it, in my experience they just like having it sit there on the shelves for years.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

toenut posted:

Jeff Alworth recently made a trip to Prague, and these are his suggestions http://allaboutbeer.com/prague-beer/

That's a very decent start and mentioned two places I hadn't heard of (and I've been to Prague half a dozen times). U Fleků is an absolute must - the beer is unique and worth tolerating the touristy surroundings. I'll recommend a couple of other places that are Old School and well worth extended visits.

1. Restaurace U Pinkasů - It's a couple of turns off the north end of Wenceslas Square (anchor of the tourist center of Prague), but it's a total locals' spot. They claim to be the first place ever to tap Pilsner Urquell; whether that's true or not is an exercise for the historians, all I know is it really does taste better than anywhere else. Go through the restaurant and sit in the garden area out back. It sits up against a church, and during services you can hear the organ playing faintly. It makes a nice background for hours-long sitting and drinking. The food is fantastic as well - the house specialty "pork knee" (actually the ankle joint, but meaty as hell) is served with mustard, freshly grated horseradish, pickled onions, three kinds of cooked cabbage, and a few other condiments. It takes a while to get through but it's great fortification and my favorite thing on the menu. They also do an exemplary roasted duck with dumplings and pretty much everything else they fix is great. Best liver dumpling soup in the city.

2. U Zlatého tygra - "The Golden tiger," and for some reason they never capitalize tiger. This place is hard as hell to find without GPS, and the one time I managed to it was completely full. It comes highly recommended by locals as a slightly upscale working man's bar with good food and some decent beer. Like I said, my suggestions run to the old school - you'll sit at a large table with people you probably don't know and, if you stay long enough, leave with a bunch of great new friends. The same thing happens at U Fleků, but here there's a much lower chance of running into other tourists. The food is mostly small plates - the goulash comes highly recommended, as does anything pork.

The main thing for getting good, affordable beer in Prague is to avoid drinking in touristy areas. lovely old beer and beers "adjusted" to tourists' tastes go for exorbitant rates ($12+ per 500ml vs. $3 or so at locals' places), and you'll be treated like tourist cattle. Get off the main roads, find a busy pub, and settle in for a while. It'll be much more enjoyable.

bartolimu fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Oct 15, 2014

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?

toenut posted:

Oh man, it's been 9 years since I was in Prague and that article made me want to really, REALLY go back.

bartolimu posted:

The food is fantastic as well - the house specialty "pork knee" (actually the ankle joint, but meaty as hell) is served with mustard, freshly grated horseradish, pickled onions, three kinds of cooked cabbage, and a few other condiments. It takes a while to get through but it's great fortification and my favorite thing on the menu.

gently caress, so did this. The pork knee really is fantastic.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Cromlech posted:

I would much rather pay myself, actually! I'll hit you up when my check comes through. I'm interested in some of their other beers, as well.

Haha, I don't know if I would have the patience to sit outside of TH.. Though, a friend of mine asks me to go be his mule which makes me laugh. What about my bottle?!

The TH wait actually isn't that bad. I either end up sitting near people who aren't total weirdo beer nerds or I read my book. If you go with friends it makes the hours fly by.

Also if there's something you're looking for send me a PM because I might be able to help you. I'm sitting on a ton of stuff.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

atothesquiz posted:

BOTW in Brochester? Unless there was an actual legible date on those bottles, they're probably years old. That store is awful with dated bottles.

RiggenBlaque posted:

Ha, I thought the same thing. I'm even surprised they put it on sale to try and get rid of it, in my experience they just like having it sit there on the shelves for years.

I guess I've been lucky up to this point with good dates. These were holy gently caress June. I misread it first time :downs: I should check more carefully next time I go there.

Also, gently caress PUMPKIN ALE PUMPKIN LAGER PUMPKIN CIDER PUMPKIN PILSNER PUMPKIN SHANDY ad nauseam

Nerd Grenade
Mar 27, 2010
Anyone ever try Allagash Coolship Red? I've read a lot of good reviews but I was wondering if it was worth trying to put together a trade to get some.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Nerd Grenade posted:

Anyone ever try Allagash Coolship Red? I've read a lot of good reviews but I was wondering if it was worth trying to put together a trade to get some.

it is one of the best American wild/sour beers and among my favorite beers, period.

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Nerd Grenade posted:

funkybottoms posted:

it is one of the best American wild/sour beers and among my favorite beers, period.

Agreed. It's probably the best US-made raspberry sour out there.

Eejit
Mar 6, 2007

Swiss Army Cockatoo
Cacatua multitoolii

Drinking a HF Nordic Saison that I got from funkybottoms. It's very tasty, definitely get nice funk off the nose with classic Belgian fruity notes but it switches things up and is sour and tropical on the palate with the heather honey coming through on the finish in an awesome ending. Thanks dude, it's a tasty beer that I can keep most of for myself tonight!

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I drank my last batch 9554 Expedition Stout, from the second six-pack I ever bought of that beer. Bottled January 2010, apparently. It was very good and rich and basically no oxidation had set in. RIP 2010 Expedition Stout.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I had the good fortune of making it to Jester King this last weekend when I was in town for ACL, and god drat is that place nice. It's in the middle of some beautiful country, and the layout is great. The pictures on the website don't really do it justice.

Also, they've an old motor home for a bathroom, and some bastard named Gary put his cake under my car tires:

It was good times, and I picked a hell of a weekend for their releases too.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Sorry for all you non-NW people but it's the peak of fresh hop season right now. Deschutes has 5 on tap at the Bend brewery and Wild Ride, which is so good that it actually inspires me to visit the crap town that is Redmond, OR, has three, which range from blah to very good indeed. But it's Debockle, a dark bock lager that's crisp and bready and everything the genre ought to be, that inspires me right around this time of fall. A+ would drive on over again.

Also had a small bottle share last weekend. Precursor, a strong imperial ale released around 3.5 years ago, was past its prime. Black Butte XIII was pouring beautifully and everyone should have theirs now. Green Monster is...smoother now, while still being the most ridiculously sour thing you've ever put in your mouth. Maybe the biggest surprise for me was the Sam Adams KMF Grand Cru; they distribute nearly zero seasonal beer in OR. The mix of spice and oak was up there with the best, I thought.

I had no idea they made Hobbit beer but it was watery as F.

In the midst of the share I achieved this

:yaycloud: That oughta impress the ladies. I know only one guy personally who has more but he's got like 4000 uniques and I'll never catch up to him.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

We've got one guy in town who's close to 5,000 uniques, I think. I'm sitting at 1950 and plan to crest that during SD Beer Week, but I stopped checking into beers during beer festivals years ago so I'm well over 2k by now.

Had Upright Sole Composition tonight and it's kind of mediocre. Just sort of weak flavored, tasty but nothing stands out much. Mother Earth Weeping Willow Wit, on the other hand, tastes like a handful of lilac bath soap; I was not a fan.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I had a Bieré de Champagne, Salut! from Old Bisbee in Bisbee, AZ. A weird place for something of this style to come from, but whatever. It was... unique. Not bad. Clear with a yellowish tint if you look hard enough, carbonation and head like a Sprite, flavor that combines a moscato with lemon lime soda and some real, but indeterminate citrus. Felt like drinking a soda. A unique experience, not bad, but I'm not sure I'd go back to it. Are most examples of the style like this?

Also, Grapefruit Sculpin is loving amazing.

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

bartolimu posted:

Had Upright Sole Composition tonight and it's kind of mediocre. Just sort of weak flavored, tasty but nothing stands out much.

Uh, which one? The Sole Composition beers are an ongoing series of small single run bottlings of stuff that Upright is experimenting with. Quality and style varies widely from run to run.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

toenut posted:

bartolimu posted:

That's a very decent start and mentioned two places I hadn't heard of (and I've been to Prague half a dozen times). U Fleků is an absolute must - the beer is unique and worth tolerating the touristy surroundings. I'll recommend a couple of other places that are Old School and well worth extended visits.

1. Restaurace U Pinkasů - It's a couple of turns off the north end of Wenceslas Square (anchor of the tourist center of Prague), but it's a total locals' spot. They claim to be the first place ever to tap Pilsner Urquell; whether that's true or not is an exercise for the historians, all I know is it really does taste better than anywhere else. Go through the restaurant and sit in the garden area out back. It sits up against a church, and during services you can hear the organ playing faintly. It makes a nice background for hours-long sitting and drinking. The food is fantastic as well - the house specialty "pork knee" (actually the ankle joint, but meaty as hell) is served with mustard, freshly grated horseradish, pickled onions, three kinds of cooked cabbage, and a few other condiments. It takes a while to get through but it's great fortification and my favorite thing on the menu. They also do an exemplary roasted duck with dumplings and pretty much everything else they fix is great. Best liver dumpling soup in the city.

2. U Zlatého tygra - "The Golden tiger," and for some reason they never capitalize tiger. This place is hard as hell to find without GPS, and the one time I managed to it was completely full. It comes highly recommended by locals as a slightly upscale working man's bar with good food and some decent beer. Like I said, my suggestions run to the old school - you'll sit at a large table with people you probably don't know and, if you stay long enough, leave with a bunch of great new friends. The same thing happens at U Fleků, but here there's a much lower chance of running into other tourists. The food is mostly small plates - the goulash comes highly recommended, as does anything pork.

The main thing for getting good, affordable beer in Prague is to avoid drinking in touristy areas. lovely old beer and beers "adjusted" to tourists' tastes go for exorbitant rates ($12+ per 500ml vs. $3 or so at locals' places), and you'll be treated like tourist cattle. Get off the main roads, find a busy pub, and settle in for a while. It'll be much more enjoyable.

Thaaaanks, this is great. I've actually been to tu U Zlateho tygra (I think) but that was years ago. It's exactly what I'm after though, a place where a solo traveller can strike up conversations with random people over great beer.

And holy poo poo, the prices have gone up. I remember when it was like £0.25 for a beer. Argh, will have to budget accordingly.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

bartolimu posted:

Had Upright Sole Composition tonight and it's kind of mediocre. Just sort of weak flavored, tasty but nothing stands out much. Mother Earth Weeping Willow Wit, on the other hand, tastes like a handful of lilac bath soap; I was not a fan.

http://www.beerinfo.com/index.php/pages/BestWitBier.html

atothesquiz
Aug 31, 2004

Missing Name posted:

I guess I've been lucky up to this point with good dates. These were holy gently caress June. I misread it first time :downs: I should check more carefully next time I go there.

Also, gently caress PUMPKIN ALE PUMPKIN LAGER PUMPKIN CIDER PUMPKIN PILSNER PUMPKIN SHANDY ad nauseam

A tip for you and anyone else near or visiting Rochester NY, go to AJ's Beer Warehouse instead of Beers of the World. They're right down the street from each other and the people who run AJ's actually care about beer. Not about charging $30 for Parabola.

Since they also have a special self distributors license, they can(and do) bring stuff that's only distributed in NYC like Cigar City.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Kaiho posted:

Thaaaanks, this is great. I've actually been to tu U Zlateho tygra (I think) but that was years ago. It's exactly what I'm after though, a place where a solo traveller can strike up conversations with random people over great beer.

And holy poo poo, the prices have gone up. I remember when it was like £0.25 for a beer. Argh, will have to budget accordingly.

When I went the first time in 2000, you could get a table at a restaurant in Staromeskse Namesti in view of the Astrological Clock and sit there for hours drinking $2 beers and eating decent food, walking away satisfied for maybe $30. In the decade and a half since then, the Czech economy has taken off (exchange rate went from 35Kc/USD to 18, sometimes even fewer) and their tourist industry has boomed and prices have climbed. Now a light lunch with maybe two (mostly lovely) beers in view of the Astrological Clock will cost you $80+. If you get away from the tourist district stuff is still gloriously inexpensive (though not one Euro quarter per beer). I think the most I spent at U Pinkasu was $30, and that was after hanging out for several hours, drinking probably a gallon of Urquell, and eating an entire pork knee with a side order of dumplings.

gently caress you, Czech dumplings are good.

Just because my opinion is wrong doesn't mean it's not mine. :colbert:

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

bartolimu posted:

Just because my opinion is wrong doesn't mean it's not mine. :colbert:

oh, i wasn't disagreeing (i've not really been impressed with their beer), just thought it was serendipitous that i saw that list posted yesterday despite almost never hearing that brewery mentioned.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Kaiho posted:

Blame the stag parties for bumping the prices up, but Wenceslas square and the immediate surrounds have always been hugely overpriced relative to the rest of the city.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...be2f79f7fcb90a0

I'd highly recommend this for a good place to eat and drink. I go there every time I'm in Prague, and I've been eight times now.

Nobody in there will speak english.

They will look at you funny.

They will sell you good, cheap czech beer.

They will feed you terrifyingly large, hearty meals.

Spuckuk fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Oct 16, 2014

ChickenArise
May 12, 2010

POWER
= MEAT +
OPPORTUNITY
= BATTLEWORMS

funkybottoms posted:

oh, i wasn't disagreeing (i've not really been impressed with their beer), just thought it was serendipitous that i saw that list posted yesterday despite almost never hearing that brewery mentioned.

They do some pretty good beers, but nothing great. I enjoy their IPA (if fresh enough, although it's not better than other shelf options), the oatmeal porter, their stout, and some of the limited release stuff (but ugh I made the mistake of buying 2 of the peach Windowpane)

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?

ChickenArise posted:

They do some pretty good beers, but nothing great. I enjoy their IPA (if fresh enough, although it's not better than other shelf options), the oatmeal porter, their stout, and some of the limited release stuff (but ugh I made the mistake of buying 2 of the peach Windowpane)

Love Dark Cloud and I feel your pain on the Peach Windowpane. Luckily I only picked up one of them. :smug:

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Perfectly Cromulent posted:

Uh, which one? The Sole Composition beers are an ongoing series of small single run bottlings of stuff that Upright is experimenting with. Quality and style varies widely from run to run.
I missed this earlier and had to go back to someone's photo of the bottle. Bushwhacker Collaboration. Reading tasting notes online I have to admit it probably didn't get a good showing - it was straight out of the fridge and we'd all been drinking on-tap Merkin.

he1ixx
Aug 23, 2007

still bad at video games
Hey Philly area goons, are any of you going to Capone's 40th Anniversary weekend thing? A friend sent me this and wow, there's some good stuff here:

Join us for our 40th Anniversary
Friday October 17th thru Sunday October 19th
On Draft will be the best draft line up of very limited drafts that we have ever had !
Two different Cantillons,
A different Russian River "sour" each day, Pliny The Elder;
Fat Heads Head Hunter, Lost Abbey, Firestone, Bear Republic, Founders, Deschutes,
Boulevard, Mikkeller, Struise, Ithaca, Goose Island, Allagash,
Coronado, Arsenal Ciders and much more !
============================================================
**** ON DRAFT - FRIDAY ****

GREEN FLASH ODDYSSEY CEDAR IPA

BEAR REPUBLIC TAR TAR

FOUNDERS KBS

FOUNDERS BACKSTAGE MOSIAC IPA

FAT HEADS HEAD HUNTER IPA

RUSSIAN SUPPLICATION 2012

2010 EAST END GRATITUDE

SOUTHAMPTON RUSSIAN IMPERIAL STOUT

LOST ABBEY FRAMBOISE de AMOROSA

CAPTAIN LAWERENCE DOUBLE IPA

DOGFISH HEAD 120 MINUTE 2011

PORT HOP 15

HARDYWOOD SINGEL

FREE WILL SAISON DE ROSE

SOUTH TIER WARLOCK

STONE XOCOVEZA STOUT

FIRKIN of TROEGS HOP KNIFE DRY HOPPED w/SIMCOE HOPS

GOOSE ISLAND BOURBON COUNTY STOUT

AVERY RUMPKIN

FIRESTONE PIVO PILS

LAGUNITAS IMPERIAL RED

ARSONAL FIGHTING ALLECK CRAFT CIDER

CANTILLON ST. LAMVINUS

MIKKELLER SPONTAN FRAMBOO'S "SOUR"

STRUISE WELMERTZ "SOUR"

**** SATURDAY LEFT OVERS FROM ABOVE & ALSO THESE BELOW ****

RUSSIAN RIVER SANTIFICATION 2010

RUSSIAN RIVER PLINY THE ELDER

BELLS CINNAMON SUNRISE STOUT

BOULEVARD SAISON BRETT

ITHACA FLOWER POWER IPA

"If Cantillon St. Lamvinus is kicked we will tap Cantillon Foufon at 7:00pm"

**** SUNDAY LEFT OVERS FROM ABOVE & ALSO THESE BELOW OPEN at NOON ****

ALLAGASH INTERLUDE

RUSSIAN RIVER CONSECRATION 2013

CORONADO 18th ANNIVERSARY DIPA

DESCHUTES 26th ANNIVERSARY BOURBON BARREL BLACK BUTTE

MCKENZIE CEZANNE "SOUR FARMHOUSE"

CANTILLON FOU' FONE

THIRSTY DOG CERASUS FLANDERS RED

"IF Mikkeller Framboise Sour is Kicked we will tap Spoton CURRANT SOUR"

BOTTLE POURS of DESCHUTES ABYSS

BOTTLE POURS of LOST ABBEY DUCK DUCK GOOZE

WE HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER LIMITED BEERS ON DECK IF WE NEED THEM !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I wasn't planning on it, but that tap list may force my hand.

Gratitude and St Lamvinus on tap is worth the trip. And I may actually stop by on Saturday since St Lam will definitely be kicked so they'll have Fou.