Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
I love bad stuff soo much. Bad stuff is probably my favorite stuff in the world. When I think about how much I love bad stuff I go a bit "wild" and start kicking my legs and tossing around - basically causing a huge ruckus. One time I went so crazy from thinking about bad stuff I knocked over my huge stack of diplo cds right into my en-suite's faux granite sink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
the young guy from the film american beauty: want to see the most beautiful thing ive ever filmed... its a lovely plastic bag. i love how terrible it is. look at it, its so cool that its so bad and i love it, i filmed it for like 10 minutes lol. It doesnt do anything cool if youre thinking about that... i only like it because it's bad. Ahhhh it sucks so much but that's why i love it, i;m a messed up little weirdo who loves bad stuff more than good stuff, i even love this bag video more than i'd love a video about something cool like a car. I hope no one misinterprets this movie scene

yeah actually they will
Good stuff: NO. Le t me repeat that: N-O. When it comes to good stuff, I'm pretty much a no fly zone! If what you've got is good, guess what - you can keep on walking, compadre! here's what I think about good stuff: :whitewater: :geno: :smith:
Bad stuff: Hell yes. This is the moneymaker for me. If it's a toss up between bad stuff and good stuff then I'll probably choose the bad stuff 99% of the time. That might seem like a high number - and it is - but that's just how much I love bad stuff. In fact... I think it's better than good stuff!

Miss Psychosis

Ever notice how bad stuff is more fun than good stuff? Doing bad stuff(weed, beer, heroin) is fun. Good stuff like motrin or advil is nonplussing. I love the bad stuff, and I would be lying if I said I distinctly DIDN'T love good stuff. Honestly I think good stuff is just boring.

Miss Psychosis

Sometimes I go to the police station and stand around and imagine all the bad going on and I just revel in it. The police officers are bad, the prisoners are bad, the architecture is bad. It's like a church of bad.

City of Glompton

no they will not posted:

Good stuff: NO. Le t me repeat that: N-O. When it comes to good stuff, I'm pretty much a no fly zone! If what you've got is good, guess what - you can keep on walking, compadre! here's what I think about good stuff: :whitewater: :geno: :smith:
Bad stuff: Hell yes. This is the moneymaker for me. If it's a toss up between bad stuff and good stuff then I'll probably choose the bad stuff 99% of the time. That might seem like a high number - and it is - but that's just how much I love bad stuff. In fact... I think it's better than good stuff!

your contrarianism give me pause. you're not like the others. good...is bad? and bad...is good?

this terrible upheaval of values & norms easily makes you the most reprehensible so-and-so of the lot, and that's saying something around here

:swoon:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

dogcrash truther
I like good stuff, and only good stuff...but here's the twist. I'm a hosed up little deviant, so what's good to me is actually very, very bad. for instance, If you saw my collection of good paintings, you would vomit, because they would be horrible to you. If you vomited, I would clap my hands and screech "good! Good!" In a high pitched voice that would be intensely good to me, but which you would probably hate.

DemonToadGoat

The most unironic good thing that I like is poop smell

tao of lmao

no they will not posted:

this is me irl

DemonToadGoat

no they will not posted:

have you ever tried good stuff? you'll never know till you try some good stuff, maybe you should get all up in that good stuff tomorrow, just try it out. maybe the good stuff will be bad stuff

pig slut lisa

irl is good

simple visualization of the type of stuff i get into

yeah actually they will
Sometimes when I think about bad stuff, I get hot and heavy

bwatts

making the claim that it's good to be bad three times into a mirror can create a paradox so powerful it forms a whirlpool that sends you into the negative dimension

Bobert Bobertson
i like... good stuff :negative:

deep dish peat moss

[just keeps kissing fingertips. you're all talking about bad stuff and i'm over here slobbering all over my prints. it's getting insanely intense as my tongue twirls playfully around my fingers. you're forced to watch, to like it... to enjoy my bad stuff]

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Being bad defines me. It's the main thing I think of each morning as I wake; "how can i be bad today?". I guess you could say I'm a rebel at heart. But as I've grown older I've learnt that sometimes the greatest act of rebellion ... is to follow all the rules...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

i love the power glove

Grass Effect

Quickscope420dad posted:

Being bad defines me. It's the main thing I think of each morning as I wake; "how can i be bad today?". I guess you could say I'm a rebel at heart. But as I've grown older I've learnt that sometimes the greatest act of rebellion ... is to follow all the rules...

heh

apropos to nothing
hmmm bad stuff? twisted, but why not!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

bacalou posted:

i love the power glove

cuntman.net

things that are bad:
badass
badlands
badminton
bad (michaell jackson song

things that are good:
uh goodyear tires i guess??

i am he

Sleepy Owl posted:

things that are bad:
badass
badlands
badminton
bad (michaell jackson song

things that are good:

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Sleepy Owl posted:

things that are good:

you forgot "goodness gracious", the swear for grandmas

Bread Set Jettison

bad stuff is swell

City of Glompton

i bet you bad stuff likers are partying hard right now over the passing of our friend ectral :colbert:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Siluvayne posted:

i bet you bad stuff likers are partying hard right now over the passing of our friend ectral :colbert:

You know it :evilbuddy:

DemonToadGoat

im so bad, that I do so badly doing bad stuff. Im really good at goodstuff which is a double skill from being bad at bad stuff

yeah actually they will
I get - honest to god - TINGLES from thinking about bad stuff! It's soooo refreshing to think about bad stuff after a hard day's work.

alnilam

thinkin about bad stuff right now, the stuff, it's not good at all

google THIS

the badlands are picturesque and awesome. have you ever been to the goodlands? yeah, neither has anyone else

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I have lots of bad stuff here. No one wants it, it is so bad.

I ask them: "Hey you want this stuff?"
They go: "What is it?"
I say: "Real bad stuff."
They say: "No way would I want that! Thats real bad stuff you got there! Nobody wants that bad stuff."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

yeah actually they will

Al Borland posted:

They say: "No way would I want that! Thats real bad stuff you got there! Nobody wants that bad stuff."

you show them your posts?

yeah actually they will
lol

yeah actually they will
entire thread was a setup for that, sorry everyone

ron color

Al Borland posted:

me from the back of the room: hey ill take it...yeah i want the bad stuff

ron color
aw

ron color
lol

google THIS

5, sticky, and goldmine the bad stuff

cuntman.net

no they will not posted:

entire thread was a setup for that, sorry everyone

lol

Adbot