Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
crang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
picked up the bong and took a rip. looked down at the cat on the couch next to me as i exhaled... "if only you could talk charlie, thad be fantastic. man just imagine what you might say..." "crang" he replies

joke_explainer

It's Krang man. Krang. Not Crang.

Assuming you mean the brain thing in TMNT.

deep dish peat moss

I bought so much Cray-J this week for crang mixin

deep dish peat moss

The Fresh Prince posted:

picked up the bong and took a rip. looked down at the cat on the couch next to me as i exhaled... "if only you could talk charlie, thad be fantastic. man just imagine what you might say..." "crang" he replies

the bud weiser frogs are sitting on their lilly bads

frog 1: buuud

frog 2: weeeis

frog 3: craaaaang

joke_explainer

SHREDDER! I NEED A BODY! MY WEIRD PINK BRAIN SAC FORM IS INSUFFICIENT!

Shredder: Alright Krang, we'll do it. Whatever you need buddy. I'm there for you.

He should be really big! And strong!

Shredder: No problem. We have advanced robotics tech my man. We can make you look like whatever your heart might desire, strong, big, you could have drill arms and poo poo, we could--

HE SHOULD BE REALLY FAT!

Shredder: Uh... okay, why?

REALLY BALD TOO. WEIRD SHAPED HEAD would be PERFECT!

Shredder: ... Alright, we can do that I guess. I'm just...

AND SHREDDER!! HE SHOULD BE NAKED!

Shredder, looking slightly irritated: Uh, I'm not going to make a naked robot for you.

NAKED! A BIG, UGLY, NAKED FAT MAN! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO TO LOOK LIKE, SHREDDER!! THATS WHAT I NEED TO RESONATE WITH PSYCHOLOGICALLY!

Shredder: ...

LIKE SOME BONDAGE SHOULDERPADS, that would be... GREAT. AND I WANT TO LIVE IN HIS STOMACH. HIS BIG FAT STOMACH

Shredder: Okay, but I'm like, putting some underpants on him at least.

Nooo!!!

deep dish peat moss

Doc says I got Crang Veins

the unabonger
all i could dream about last night was crang... i think im slowly descending into madness... the byob meme crang is going to be my final undoing...

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Security Drone posted:

Shredder: Alright Krang, we'll do it. Whatever you need buddy. I'm there for you.

Shredder: No problem. We have advanced robotics tech my man. We can make you look like whatever your heart might desire, strong, big, you could have drill arms and poo poo, we could--

HE SHOULD BE REALLY FAT!

Shredder, looking slightly irritated: Uh, I'm not going to make a naked robot for you.

NAKED! A BIG, UGLY, NAKED FAT MAN! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO TO LOOK LIKE, SHREDDER!! THATS WHAT I NEED TO RESONATE WITH PSYCHOLOGICALLY!

LIKE SOME BONDAGE SHOULDERPADS, that would be... GREAT. AND I WANT TO LIVE IN HIS STOMACH. HIS BIG FAT STOMACH

Nooo!!!

lol

google THIS

Security Drone posted:

HE SHOULD BE REALLY FAT!

Nooo!!!

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo

Security Drone posted:

HE SHOULD BE REALLY FAT!

Nooo!!!

Laughing Online Loudly

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
#crang

tao of lmao

dang secdro that's some good postin

the unabonger
it was a very good post

joke_explainer

aw thank you guys I'm glad you liked it. there's probably a lot of untapped humor in krang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
weve had a few turtles threads but none of them creeped past 3 pages.......

• Locked thread