Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

postmodern deconstructions of gender norms are quite interesting, but ultimately useless for our purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

idk what you are talking about man. did your wife yell at you for not doing the dishes so you're posting on the yob justifying why you never helping out around the house is not unfair

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Security Drone posted:

idk what you are talking about man. did your wife yell at you for not doing the dishes so you're posting on the yob justifying why you never helping out around the house is not unfair

Commie NedFlanders

no dawg, sarah is sitting beside me studying while i am here working and posting. we are helping each other out a ton, that's exactly what this is about, how we can best help each other. it's like you gotta yin and she gotta yang and just like that we have eharmony :buddy:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Koishi Komeiji

Too many words and black and white avs in this thread.

Commie NedFlanders

words are your friends my friend

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Piso Mojado

Commie NedFlanders posted:

words are your friends my friend

Can you mspaint your words instead.

FluffieDuckie

is this where the black and white avs are meeting?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

i am he

Security Drone posted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

imbalance, op. imbalance

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

yeah actually they will

FluffieDuckie posted:

no

yeah actually they will
some people with coloured avs posted right before i posted that, so my post makes no sense. Sorry.

Grass Effect
green represent

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Black and white av thread.

^^^ Get out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

one time the toilet was broken and i poo poo in a garbage bag

Commie NedFlanders

Chill la Chill posted:

imbalance, op. imbalance

thank you!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Duckie has a colored and black and white av, perhaps we're all not so different after all

ron color

Security Drone posted:

Pedantra

by Lowtax
shut the gently caress up dpimpjedi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

one time the toilet was broken and i poo poo in a garbage bag

:captainpop:

ty manifisto

beer pal

the way youre always talking about your relationship to strangers who dont give a poo poo is weird and uncomfortable

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

alnilam

personally i choose to focus on godspeed john glen making GBS threads in a garbage bag, i want to hear more about that

ty manifisto

Slumpy

FluffieDuckie posted:

black and white avs have never been segregated from what i know

slumpy

Slumpy
black avs havent been "oppressed" in over 500 years i dont get the big fuckin deal

slumpy

alnilam

(about the poop bag)

ty manifisto

alnilam

for the record i'm not judging, when you gotta poop you gotta poop and you just gotta find the most sterile way to contain and dispose of it as you can, garbage bag is a pretty gopod choice

ty manifisto

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

relationship update 2.10.15 : no bugs, no fixes. imbalanced reports checked, nothing to implement

alnilam

thjere is a whole book on making GBS threads properly/responsibly in the woods, i read part ofit once whlie pooping cause someone had it in their bathroom

ty manifisto

joke_explainer

wife: "well, good night dpimpjedi. by the way, it was my birthday. you forgot again."

dpimpjedi: *logs into byob* "what is time? an a priori notion, that together with space, allows us to comprehend experience. Just elements of a systemic framework that structures experience. True simultaneity cannot exist, neither physically or epistemologically. one cannot be said to have missed an event in such a structure"

i am he

Security Drone posted:

wife: "well, good night dpimpjedi. by the way, it was my birthday. you forgot again."

dpimpjedi: *logs into byob* "what is time? an a priori notion, that together with space, allows us to comprehend experience. Just elements of a systemic framework that structures experience. True simultaneity cannot exist, neither physically or epistemologically. one cannot be said to have missed an event in such a structure"

beer pal

Security Drone posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Bwee

Security Drone posted:

GEExCEE

Security Drone posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

Security Drone posted:

haha

bwatts

Security Drone posted:

Pedantra

by Lowtax
lol

----------------

google THIS

security drone is knockin' them out of the park lately

Miss Psychosis

Security Drone posted:

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

the way youre always talking about your relationship to strangers who dont give a poo poo is weird and uncomfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Security Drone posted:

----------------

• Locked thread