Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm also part of the byob canon op. You ever hear of the jello meme? Yeah.

jello is it good

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

as someone who's seen the dirty underbelly of the secrets behind byob first hand, let me tell you there's literally nothing to see

that's just what you want us to think.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
we're firing shivadas's decrepit corpse out of the byob cannon next tuesday

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color

Chewbecca posted:

this is literally me,

i really like double jeopardy,.... but ill watch anything with tommy lee jones

GEExCEE

is handre there?

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ii hate to break it to you guys but handre's kind of an rear end in a top hat, once you get to know him

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Pedantra posted:

ii hate to break it to you guys but handre's kind of an rear end in a top hat, once you get to know him

Pot kettle black. Also I don't believe handre is anything but a great guy.

----------------

i am he

Pedantra posted:

he sucks

drilldo squirt

No, your wrong, Handre is a cool dude. Handre doesn't suck!

----------------

GEExCEE

tits or gtfo handre

i am he

*handre grabbing both his huge tits and hitting his keyboard with them* no.. girls.. allowed..

GEExCEE

I know it seems shallow to say this, but I really just like handre for his big stinkin hooters

Pedantra

by Lowtax
haha, its funny you should make fun of him in htat manner because he recently got a mastectomy out of crippling self-loathing that was probably born from this forum in the first place

----------------

i am he

Pedantra posted:

haha, its funny you should make fun of him in htat manner because he recently got a mastectomy out of crippling self-loathing that was probably born from this forum in the first place

theyre still there. phantom tit syndrome.

GEExCEE

i'm sure it was all of the people who made fun of him for his terrible opinions on the internet that hosed him up, and not the people who treated him like a freak in real life because he had boobs

GEExCEE

pedan tra is right though, the titty jokes are a low blow

Pedantra

by Lowtax

GEExCEE posted:

i'm sure it was all of the people who made fun of him for his terrible opinions on the internet that hosed him up, and not the people who treated him like a freak in real life because he had boobs

i think its pretty hard to say, in his case

----------------

Stormyish

huh, i learn more and more every day on this forum

drilldo squirt

GEExCEE posted:

Yeah, his boobs were funny though.

----------------

tao of lmao

i am he posted:

theyre still there. phantom tit syndrome.

rofl

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
every morning i wake bright and bleary, eyes bloodshot from lack of rest (i lie awake thinking of byob). my desktop computer is off. piece of poo poo. stupid piece of poo poo i said sleep mode not off mode. get so out of sorts i have to smoke a bowl to simmer down & wait for my lovely-rear end computer to turn on. put on some rasta music - getting in the mood now. feeling the feelings - the byob feelings. get some funk in my soul & weed in my bowl aww yes im a depraved internet lunatic look at me go. computers on byob is up and we are reADY TO POST.

CHewbecca: i am also an integral part of this

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

wesley snypes posted:

every morning i wake bright and bleary, eyes bloodshot from lack of rest (i lie awake thinking of byob). my desktop computer is off. piece of poo poo. stupid piece of poo poo i said sleep mode not off mode. get so out of sorts i have to smoke a bowl to simmer down & wait for my lovely-rear end computer to turn on. put on some rasta music - getting in the mood now. feeling the feelings - the byob feelings. get some funk in my soul & weed in my bowl aww yes im a depraved internet lunatic look at me go. computers on byob is up and we are reADY TO POST.

high five

get it

*high* five

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
The hell are you all talking about?

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Don't answer that actually, I don't want to know.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
I'm a newbie, someone spin me the tales of the yob.

----------------

ron color

wesley snypes posted:

Lil Cunty

Momohime Katsumi posted:

I remember asking this very same question once

take it back now before it's too late

ty crap

ty landy

i am he

WD-40 posted:

I remember asking this very same question once

take it back now before it's too late

can you find that thread

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

can you find that thread

if I wanted to relive the pain I could

ty crap

ty landy

Afro Doug

the only old byob thing i remember is the granos thread

Diqnol

wesley snypes posted:

Poise
kevin "fragmaster" bowen banned me once :argh:

----------------

Chewbecca

Afro Doug posted:

the only old byob thing i remember is the granos thread

please don't remind me of this at this point in time

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

landy.

Momohime Katsumi posted:

I'm not new, but I still want somebody to do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Bull Runner posted:

I'm not new, but I still want somebody to do this

I was once the best mod that BYOB ever had. People still speak of my modship in hushed tones. I ruled and ruled hard.

~finis~

• Locked thread