Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
He kind of has a point, the addition of the single girl calls attention to the fact that there's only one girl.

(though this only holds true in large groups, in small groups who the gently caress cares)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jigoku
Apr 5, 2009

There's only one GonSmithe and so many lovely threads / posters in this subforum.

We'll overrun you in a matter of hours with our bullshit.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
GonSmithe what are your policies on criticism of certain specific garments?

Jigoku
Apr 5, 2009

CPL593H posted:

GonSmithe, what are your policies on hats and other headwear while posting?

E: GonSmithe, what are your policies on hats and other headgear with blades hastily concealed in them while posting?

Jigoku fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Mar 12, 2015

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
How do you feel about knife culture?

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?
I want GonSmithe to finally tell the truth about his views regarding the discussion of comic book movie action figures in CineD.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

CPL593H posted:

GonSmithe ban CPL593gaytch for not liking shorts.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Literally The Worst posted:

GonSmithe ban CPL593gaytch for not liking shorts.

Seconded.

I for one welcome our alien overlord!

(Behind the scenes though I will work for his overthrow and replacement by an anti-comma alternative).

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
This forum argues about clothes shorts more than film shorts. Clothes shorts are still bad though!

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Proposition Joe posted:

This forum argues about clothes shorts more than film shorts. Clothes shorts are still bad though!

Well, film shorts are hardly contentious. You should see the brutal GWS flame wars about whether chilli has beans in it.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Slice of life I got drunk tonight and while sobering up I fell asleep in my bathroom floor with no pants on. Now I can't get back to sleep so I'm watching Kamen Rider on my iPad. Technology.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Slice of life I got drunk tonight and while sobering up I fell asleep in my bathroom floor with no pants on. Now I can't get back to sleep so I'm watching Kamen Rider on my iPad. Technology.

When I saw you'd posted my immediate response was "shouldn't he be sleeping?" Now stop playing and go to bed!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

therattle posted:

When I saw you'd posted my immediate response was "shouldn't he be sleeping?" Now stop playing and go to bed!

I slept for like three hours and woke up because ???? And now I can't back to sleep because my brain is all turned around from working night shifts and also the sleeping on my bathroom floor thing. At this rate I'll just grab a nap around lunch and go to bed early.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Friend of mine once fell asleep drunk while in the shower. It ran for like 3 hours.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
When I was in basic I fell asleep while I was marching. Every time my foot hit the ground it woke me up long enough to take another step. Never fell out of step either.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
ya know, vargo wasn't so bad of a guy, now gonsmithe ugh, something always seemed shifty about him

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

When I was in basic
How did I not know this about you :psyduck:

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Dickeye's brief stint in the Army is like a glimpse into a "what if" universe that fills me with joy.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Did you drop out when you realized you weren't going to get to pilot an anime robot dickeye

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

How did I not know this about you :psyduck:

Dunno man he's mentioned it quite a few times.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Did you drop out when you realized you weren't going to get to pilot an anime robot dickeye

His entire thought process was "I mustn't run away", over and over again.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Dickeye can't stand the concept of the restriction that College would place on him. Hell, he can barely stand the restrictions posting in CineD places on him. I don't think the Army was ever actually going to be for him.

LoonShia posted:

His entire thought process was "I mustn't run away", over and over again.

I eagerly await seeing how mad you assuming Dickeye likes Evangelion is about to make him.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

God is dead, GonSmithe lives

I feel this post deserves more appreciation.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

axleblaze posted:

Dickeye can't stand the concept of the restriction that College would place on him. Hell, he can barely stand the restrictions posting in CineD places on him. I don't think the Army was ever actually going to be for him.

I eagerly await seeing how mad you assuming Dickeye likes Evangelion is about to make him.

I don't dislike college becuase of the restrictions it places on me, I dislike college because it's bullshit. The Air Force was dope. I lied about having ADHD to get in though and it turns out a combination of no sleep and lots of stress is bad and kicks my Issues into overdrive and they sent my rear end home. I made a thousand dollars going through training and another thousand waiting to go home. While I was there I took a poop that lasted half an hour. I don't mean I pooped a couple times and never got up, I mean toxic sludge rained down from my rear end in a top hat for thirty straight minutes. USA America #1.

Evangelion can chew my hairy balls.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
New rule 1) Please do not be vivid in your descriptions of pooping.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Evangelion can chew my hairy balls.

:mmmhmm:

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

GonSmithe posted:

Jesus, you're in charge one day and this is already Nazi Germany.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

GonSmithe posted:

No mods no masters, rookie.

:shrek:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

GonSmithe posted:

A new rule........FOR ME TO POOP ON!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

GonSmithe posted:

A running start to your tenure as mod.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Just as Penismightier had to unfortunately be the Jerk-Off mod, so too must GonSmithe be the poo poo mod.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

A new rule........FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Yeah but how are you gonna poop on it?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Just one day in and you already need to use a "I can't believe I have to say this"

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

Yeah but how are you gonna poop on it?

That does make me think: how does Triumph poop on stuff? He always has a hand up his rear end.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GonSmithe posted:

Can you make an exception for this story because it is literally my favorite story about my life that is true and doesn't involve me riding a robot tiger through the post-apocalyptic hellscape.

Basically what nobody tells you, or else they tell you and you don't believe it, is that a lot of people have a hard time taking a poo poo in basic, because you're so stressed that your body tenses up and you physically can't relax enough to poop. I went like two weeks without really taking a poo poo. We were working in the kitchen right around that time and I had a couple Nutrigrain bars with breakfast and that combined with the fact that I was finally starting to relax created a maelstrom of poop. I was left alone in the bathroom because other people were gagging. By the end, I was literally crying. I'm not exaggerating for a joke, I was bent over on the toilet sobbing that I wanted it to end, but it felt so loving good when it was all done.

Also according to the United States Air Force I am qualified to shoot an M16 in a combat scenario. Roll that one around in your head.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
gently caress. Terry Pratchett died.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Vargo posted:

gently caress. Terry Pratchett died.

loving poo poo.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Also according to the United States Air Force I am qualified to shoot an M16 in a combat scenario. Roll that one around in your head.
God bless the USA :patriot:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Well if they followed through with his wishes he went out on his own terms, before it got too bad. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I wish the last third of It Follows was as good as the first two thirds.

• Locked thread