Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The timing on the sponsorship deal loving sucks, I want the APD to rent adspace on Rumble's trunks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Eat This Glob posted:

the produce section of a neighborhood grocery store, carefully inspecting the cilantro, basil, and other herbs

"I just feel at home when I'm here"

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Who am I?
Can I condemn this woman to miscarry
Pretend I do not feel her agony
This innocent who got in my face.
Who goes to hospital in a race.
Who am I?
Can I conceal myself for evermore?
Pretend I'm not the champ I was before?
And must my name until I die
Be no more than an alibi?
Must I be tried?
How can I ever face a worthy foe?
How can I do lots more blow?
My soul belongs to UFC, I know
I made that bargain long ago
It gave me fights when I was young
It let me eye poke 'til I had won.

Who am I? Who am I?
I'm Jon Bones Jones.

And so Dana, you see it's true
That woman doesn't need a child in our view.
Who am I?
Twenty-One and OOOOOOONE!

Then Dana lets him fight.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Jones should have hid out on a Bellator card, no one would see him there

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Actually Chael in comically bad drag, the whole thing's a setup.

#FreeBones

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can't wait to go to bed and wake up to everything new that will have happened with this tomorrow :allears:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EmmyOk posted:

Can't wait to go to bed and wake up to everything new that will have happened with this tomorrow :allears:

MMA is the gift that keeps on giving, both in and out of the ring. Starting to follow it has been the best decision I made all year.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Memento posted:

MMA is the gift that keeps on giving, both in and out of the ring. Starting to follow it has been the best decision I made all year.

Last year was incredible, between "hey pussy you still there", and the Vitor/Wanderlei fight that never happened and the replacement fight with Chael that never happened because two of the three tested positive for drugs and the third ran out the back of a gym so he wouldn't test positive for drugs

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Who am I?
Who am I?
Must I be tried?

Who am I? Who am I?
I'm Jon Bones Jones.

Who am I?

Easily the best Broadway related MMA post of all times, goddamn

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
gotta worry that next time we see the champ his skills will have seriously diminished and it's all downhill from here, when this happened to rampage was probably the last time he successfully sprawled

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

when this happened to rampage was probably the last time he successfully sprawled

lol

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Who am I?
Who am I?
Must I be tried?

Who am I? Who am I?
I'm Jon Bones Jones.

Who am I?

Goldmine this thread

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
supposedly he is turning himself in

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Actually Chael in comically bad drag, the whole thing's a setup.

#FreeBones

First he hit a pole, then he hit a German. Jon Jones is a better Russian hero than Fedor.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Good timing for getting legalized in NY

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Sullivan thought to himself "oh man, that's Jon Jones."

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Novum posted:

Good timing for getting legalized in NY

Guess what the New York Assembly was supposed to be discussing today?

http://www.nystateofpolitics.com/2015/04/mma-debate-could-heat-up-this-week/

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Triticum Guzzler posted:

gotta worry that next time we see the champ his skills will have seriously diminished and it's all downhill from here, when this happened to rampage was probably the last time he successfully sprawled

lmao

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
This has got to be on Dana's mind as he confirms with the Fertittas that they have to shitcan Jones for this. Having your champion and the face of your company arrested for a felony hit and run is just too much easy fodder for your detractors if you support him. Taking a stance and cutting all ties lets you show them you're standing up for morals, and even though we all know that the argument for MMA in NY has nothing to do with morals, it's one less attack vector they have.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Well, I mean he did get taken down by Fabio Maldanado.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
http://www.cabq.gov/police/documents/criminal-complaint-arrest-warrant-affidavit-jonathan-jones-april-27-2015.pdf/

lol at all of this

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

It's crazy how far this sport has come in just a few years, now when a popular 205 champion drives around wildly in his bigass car while high, smashing into pregnant women, they have the cardio to run away afterwards. They're just a better breed of athlete now.

Diddie posted:

Jones did tell us to expect big things from him this year.

Dangersim posted:

Unborn child: You think I'm just gonna sit here and let you kill me?

Dr. Abysmal posted:

The timer before losing his wanted level was a lot longer than he thought it would be.

Lid posted:

The day before Jon Jones fought Shogun he chased down and tackled a mugger until the police came.

Now he is running in circles trying to tackle himself.

Solomonic posted:

We're not sure, lots of conflicting details, gotta wait until all this gets snorted out

Bundt Cake posted:

Am I crazy or is it starting to seem like Jon Jones clean cut image is only an act

Le Saboteur posted:

I love the way Jones slowly wokrs his way out of jail, that's some slick poo poo

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I always thought Jon was a finisher but it sucks that he got one solid hit on the pregnant lady and has spent the rest of the time running away, knowing it'll go to the judges

Bushmeister posted:

Ringside judge asks for a scorecard to award points to Jones, gets handed a NM driver's license, looks confused

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Very elusive is Jon Jones, Joe.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

His car was hacked

savinhill posted:

lol that's the best mmavatar I've seen in awhile

vainman posted:

Pregnant lady seems to be okay in the police report. It looks like Jones was in the turning lane and instead of turning, just blew through the red. That's that unorthodox striking on display, Mike, every movement is an enigma and he has more tricks every time we see him.

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Jon Jones is always driving at you from rrrrreally weird angles.

sportsgenius86 posted:

The car is a Volvo and Jones' defense will be that he can't stop Swedes.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

His footwork is underrated. Being able to get out, then back in, then out again without getting caught is impressive as hell.

Le Saboteur posted:

ABQ PD should just tweet "Hey pussy, you still there?"

Phobeste posted:

Personally can't believe he didn't stay for the post fight interview

Panama Red posted:

Jones should have hid out on a Bellator card, no one would see him there

So good, so good

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

His car was hacked

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

:lol:

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I asked Ofc. Sullivan how he knew it was Jon Jones, to which Ofc. Sullivan replied, "I watch UFC all the time, I know what Jon Jones looks like."

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i'm amazed that jones managed to keep up his dull-as-dishwater good guy facade for so long. i remember him saying 'we're gonna kick some butt' and everybody made fun of him for not saying rear end. the joke was on all of us.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I quit believing in God when Daniel Cormier lost to JBJ. Now I see, it was God's plan all along. I feel the warmth of His light again.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

lol

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004
drat, returning to grab his money but not check the PREGNANT WOMAN was alright really ain't going to help his case.

Scapegoat fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 28, 2015

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ofc. Sullivan thought to himself "oh man, that's Jon Jones"

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Scapegoat posted:

drat, returning to grab his money but not check the PREGNANT WOMEN was alright really ain't going to help his case.

Hey Jon! Jon Jones! Jon Jones! God drat it. Go check on her! Go check on her. Go check on the pregnant woman, get some fans.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Scapegoat posted:

drat, returning to grab his money but not check the PREGNANT WOMAN was alright really ain't going to help his case.

Go check on that pregnant bitch, get yourself some fans.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Memento posted:

This has got to be on Dana's mind as he confirms with the Fertittas that they have to shitcan Jones for this. Having your champion and the face of your company arrested for a felony hit and run is just too much easy fodder for your detractors if you support him. Taking a stance and cutting all ties lets you show them you're standing up for morals, and even though we all know that the argument for MMA in NY has nothing to do with morals, it's one less attack vector they have.

No way will they shitcan the golden goose, he's basically the face of the company and the biggest name at the moment. It came up around the time of the cocaine pop, even as other fighters were mocking him for being the protected golden boy. At best maybe the UFC will strip his title, maybe they'll make him pay a fine or suspend him for a year, maybe they'll demote him to the prelims. They probably want to, but they also want to keep him out of the hands of Bellator et al.

Fine, probation, 3 days in rehab, and an Ariel interview where he claims to still be a Good Christian. Tops.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Hey Jon! Jon Jones! Jon Jones! God drat it. Go check on her! Go check on her. Go check on the pregnant woman, get some fans.

:ortiz:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Ofc. Sullivan thought to himself "oh man, that's Jon Jones"

I like that the officer just kept watching because he knew poo poo was about to get good.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Dr. Abysmal posted:

This whole day has been great

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Nobody is firing Jon Jones, jesus guys

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dr. Abysmal posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Dr. Abysmal posted:

What is this referencing?

• Locked thread