Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

i scattered a bunch of lego pieces behind my door as a trap for if someone breaks into my home. this only works if theyre barefoot thats why i put a sign in front of the front door that says please leave your shoes at the door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morning wood
this logic is flawless

morning wood
if i was robbin yuor house and steped on a lego id go home

zidane13

by Smythe
I barred my door shut, welded titanium plates over my windows, and shot myself. now, this house is completely safe and no one can get hurt. it will be safe forever.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Flynn Taggart

nail a 2x4 to the floor so they trip then scatter legos where their head and hands would hit

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
just watch Home Alone :)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I've placed my home inside a bank vault, to ensure maximum safety

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Wrap your home in foam to prevent damage.

----------------

tao of lmao

TWIST FIST posted:

i scattered a bunch of lego pieces behind my door as a trap for if someone breaks into my home. this only works if theyre barefoot thats why i put a sign in front of the front door that says please leave your shoes at the door

tao of lmao

I just put bells on everything. Doors, windows, all my electronics. If i hear a bell in the middle of the night I'm either getting robbed or it's my cat. It's usually my cat.

bacalou

i put a mirror directly across from all windows and doors so if a scary burglar sneaks in they will see themselves and get scared

zidane13

by Smythe
i just drank a gallon of water, ate 20 pounds of asparagus, and my pants are off. come at me, bitches.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If your afraid of someone stealing your burn it down and it becomes travel sized.

----------------

social vegan

i painted my door to look like an angry man telling u to slow your role, cowboy

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i own guns and keep a loaded pistol on me at all times

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ham_sanitizer posted:

i own guns and keep a loaded pistol on me at all times

guns shouldn't drink, that's super unsafe

----------------

ham_sanitizer

Qwerinty posted:

lol

[sam spade voice] i kept me and my pistol loaded at all times

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Qwerinty posted:

I've placed my home inside a bank vault, to ensure maximum safety
banks get robbed all the time, man. best hide your home under the cherry tree

Qwerinty posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ham_sanitizer posted:

lol

[sam spade voice] i kept me and my pistol loaded at all times

----------------

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I have a neighbor who's house is secured by ADT. I stole their sign, so, we're good on this end.

Savage For The Winjun

i have a really heavy metal baseball bat in a hard to reach location deep in the bowels of my closet, but the handle is really sticky where the grip used to be and im moving soon... im thinking ill just leave it there... but then i will be defenseless

Carthag Tuek

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

TWIST FIST posted:

love the plan irl

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
i told my home to look both ways before crossing the street

nonazis

Twilight Matrix posted:

i have a really heavy metal baseball bat in a hard to reach location deep in the bowels of my closet, but the handle is really sticky where the grip used to be and im moving soon... im thinking ill just leave it there... but then i will be defenseless

I have a really heavy metal baseball bat in a hard to reach location deep in my bowels.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Bamboo Spike Pit under every rug at every door.

----------------

Manifisto

i thought it would be a good idea to protect my house with skeletons, yknow the old boneshield, but it has turned into a nightmare (!)--skellingtons have made themselves a little too comfortable, keep me up all night with marimba-playing and skull bowling, the rattling and clattering when theyf uck is extremely annoying, 3/10 would not skeleton again

ty nesamdoom!

Wertjoe

I filled my house with concrete so its one solid block. Good luck getting in here, jerks!

FartGhost

TWIST FIST posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Wertjoe posted:

I filled my house with concrete so its one solid block. Good luck getting in here, jerks!

You rock! No, seriously- if you're inside a large block of concrete I'm pretty sure that makes you a rock. Rock on!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i have a moat

sid lives in it

GEExCEE

TWIST FIST posted:

nonazis

Splatmaster posted:

You rock! No, seriously- if you're inside a large block of concrete I'm pretty sure that makes you a rock. Rock on!

are you a dad? that was a dad joke. you're a dad.

ham_sanitizer

my hands are made of knives

ham_sanitizer

guess what i say while shaking hands with someone

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

ham_sanitizer posted:

sorry about that

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nonazis posted:

are you a dad? that was a dad joke. you're a dad.

No, a married old hippy dude who looks like a dad, is that cool? I hope it's cool.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

ham_sanitizer posted:

"Hello, how are you?"

Also moats filled with crocodiles / alligators are in.

----------------

cuntman.net

i put a bucket of water on top of my door so itll fall on anyone who opens it. people might break in and steal my things and injure me but goddamn they are not going to get my house dirty

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 16, 2015

weird

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I haven't left my fallout shelter since 9/11. the door is a huge lead shield. this will be my grave.

• Locked thread