Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When my new job starts I will never be able to game like this until I retire. The final summer of George

I have my dream job and i can game 10 hours a day. ciao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
alright Im back. does the ps4 version of GTA V have the first person view mode in it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yes, please enjoy it.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

alright Im back. does the ps4 version of GTA V have the first person view mode in it

yeah, the framerates rock solid too, tohugh its 30 fps rather than 60

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oy mates... lets Heist

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We gotta get this done before Rockstar bans me for having too much money.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Check out this PM I got from Homer:

"Yea im down ill be home soon"

Awesome.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Look how badass this is

http://i.imgur.com/ISlfjrj.gifv

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GTA5 mods are going to be epic.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Too bad you can't play them online

Don't be so sure, people are doing crazy poo poo like being monkeys and spawning sharks in garages.. I sincerely believe anything is possible.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can you imagine how insane it would be to spawn into a GTA online session, look outside your apt window, and see giant ocean waves flooding the streets... then your homie comes to pick you up in a boat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It would be cool if they did a full blown expansion like Red Dead Zombies, only instead of zombies it was giant natural disaster events.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It would be cool if they did a full blown expansion like Red Dead Zombies, only instead of zombies it was giant natural disaster events.

Why not both.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Now im home to play Game. Are we doing this tonight?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Everyones confirmed except Knuc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wait.. hes already in game. We could do this right now. Let me take my dogs around the block just in case.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Heist is ago.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cool ill hop on after i eat dinner in a few minutes

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My thing is saying the rockstar servers are down.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't even start the game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Its working now. We may play.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

At least we got pacific standard started tonight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yes, and soon we'll have almost 3 million awesome dollars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

yeah, the framerates rock solid too, tohugh its 30 fps rather than 60

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I really want to uninstall this now since I finished single player and don't really care about the multi.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I really want to uninstall this now since I finished single player and don't really care about the multi.

I would play the multi more if the loading times weren't insane and it made you load a million times compared to singleplayer's once.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Le'ts finish the heist first.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just hate it because everything about it sucks and mostly relies on strangers not being fuckign retarded. I hate not being able to mind my business without going into passive mode, which prevents me from fighting with npcs and cops. There's no real satisfaction for killing other people or causing chaos. Missions are boring and repetitive. Racing is bad. Competitive modes are bad because controller = aimbot. It's just poo poo. Heists are the only fun thing and I haven;t even really been able to play them because I been doing this loyalty thing for like a month and a half.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Le'ts finish the heist first.

I will not abandon my Heist Brothers.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We ought to give it another shot tonight.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i played it on ps3 beforehand and it was constantly like 15 fps so it was al ot better.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

dragon age 3 broke my video card so im on a last gen card that cant run modern games

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i ufcking hate dragon age 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spilled lemonade on my GPU a couple months ago and just lately it seems the chickens are coming home to roost.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I spilled lemonade on my GPU a couple months ago and just lately it seems the chickens are coming home to roost.

mine had been making bizarre loud noises for like a year and it finally just kicked the bucket i guess

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All mine does is the coil hissing whining noise or whatever but that's supposedly normal for high end GPUs so w/e.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My display driver's been loving off and on a lot lately though... and I keep getting engine errors in CSGo.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

All mine does is the coil hissing whining noise or whatever but that's supposedly normal for high end GPUs so w/e.

mine was making some horrible grinding sound and i dont think it was the fans i have no idea what it was doing

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

We ought to give it another shot tonight.

We have to- for Knucs sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just hate it because everything about it sucks and mostly relies on strangers not being fuckign retarded. I hate not being able to mind my business without going into passive mode, which prevents me from fighting with npcs and cops. There's no real satisfaction for killing other people or causing chaos. Missions are boring and repetitive. Racing is bad. Competitive modes are bad because controller = aimbot. It's just poo poo. Heists are the only fun thing and I haven;t even really been able to play them because I been doing this loyalty thing for like a month and a half.

I agree with almost all of this. My main motivation at this point is getting the heists done, getting the Hind and spending a couple hours blowing people up with it before I uninstall.

• Locked thread