Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
New Tamen De Gushi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I was literally going to do that exact post when I got home :argh:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
New Tamen De Gushi, new Mahoutsukai no Yome, three more chapters and an omake of Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai. It's a good day for shoujo/romance manga.

e; holy crap, that was a good Mahoutsukai no Yome chapter.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Feb 24, 2016

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Lemon Curdistan posted:

New Tamen De Gushi, new Mahoutsukai no Yome, three more chapters and an omake of Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai. It's a good day for shoujo/romance manga.

e; holy crap, that was a good Mahoutsukai no Yome chapter.

yeah it was

Ruth got to show off a bit too.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Good kid.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

edit: Just caught up to the latest translated chapter and yeah, that's a pretty good shounen romcom so far. While it definitely has many of the trappings of the genre, the premise is very unique and it's really funny so far. The only thing I disagree with is that it is pretty obvious that the male lead will probably end up with Ibusaki.
I think Eve has actually been shown to be main female lead so far, and ending up with her obviously poses some problems. The zombies are exaggerated projections of desires, but they're also literally magic and apparently have their own minds. I think if/when the Tarou becomes interested in Ibusuki, Eve will be too well established for him to want to change and/or get rid of her.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

He's back, with another victim soul saved.

I love this guy. He's so incredibly versatile. He's like a Teen Love Elemental.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
New chapter of Koi-iji

This one is gonna hurt to read isn't it :cripes:

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

HenryEx posted:

He's back, with another victim soul saved.

I love this guy. He's so incredibly versatile. He's like a Teen Love Elemental.
My two favorite characters :swoon: gonna enjoy reading this tonight

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Love master and the girl who trolls her crush's little sister are the best.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm not sure if it's my favorite LM moment but I probably laughed the hardest at

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

oh poo poo Yatamomo got a second volume

I love harada and probably will never be localized due to content warnings but someday :frogon:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

New Colette Decides to Die :swoon:

the cutest skeleton in the world imo

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

5 new chapters of that other manga by the tsurezure children guy

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-wa-Ohime-sama-ni-Narenai/Vol-002-Ch-011?id=265170

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I've been reading Gisele Alain and like it quite a bit so far. It's about a noble girl who becomes a "jack of all trades" solving misc problems like finding cats and helping a dad find time to take his daughter to the botanical gardens. The art is lovely and the stories are chill.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

5 new chapters of that other manga by the tsurezure children guy

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-wa-Ohime-sama-ni-Narenai/Vol-002-Ch-011?id=265170

I just started reading this and it is hilarious. Some of the faces are great.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Horimiya constantly flip flops between :stare: and :allears: and it's so weird! Even in the same chapter sometimes!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Horimiya/Ch-060--His-Quirk?id=265432

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm OK with Horimiya becoming a BL comic, that guy would probably treat him better.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

New Colette Decides to Die :swoon:

the cutest skeleton in the world imo

I'm reading this, and the depiction of heaven seems downright hellish. You're stuck in an empty meadow until you forget who you ever were. It sounds only marginally better than hell/prison. I know that we're not supposed to think much about that, but I just thought it was strange to even include the whole "until they lose their whole identity" element.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Greeks are weird :shrug:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
it's a fairly common concept in religions that you leave your old self behind in order to join with something higher/be free from your material existence.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
two updates this week so lucky!

Ken-chan is a playboy in the making

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 26, 2016

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh hey Aioi Musubi has a second volume, neat! The color artwork is really pretty too.
I may wait on the translation of the rest and re-read the whole thing though, this one has always been a little bit hard to parse and I'm not sure if it's just the wait between chapters so I forget what's happened, the translation, or if it's just one of those that doesn't flow that well so it's hard to keep track of what's happening and who said what at times. It's not even that complicated of a plot and when I re-read the first volume all at once it was less confusing so I think maybe just having to wait between chapters was the main problem.

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!

Everything Burrito posted:

oh hey Aioi Musubi has a second volume, neat! The color artwork is really pretty too.
I may wait on the translation of the rest and re-read the whole thing though, this one has always been a little bit hard to parse and I'm not sure if it's just the wait between chapters so I forget what's happened, the translation, or if it's just one of those that doesn't flow that well so it's hard to keep track of what's happening and who said what at times. It's not even that complicated of a plot and when I re-read the first volume all at once it was less confusing so I think maybe just having to wait between chapters was the main problem.

I keep hearing people say this is good and check the description before realizing I've read it. Still can't recall anything about it, but will probably give it another go when it's complete.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Between Rough and Smooth chapter 11

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai ch 17
'It would hurt my delicate heart!" :lol:

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
Remember kids, if something bad ever happens to your significant other, they're probably scamming you and you should break up with them.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't blame her for being uneasy considering the scenario but I'm pretty sure he's a genuinely nice boy and she's about to gently caress it up all by herself. However her doubts and not being able to say for sure she likes him are telling and it's not hard to see where her real feelings lie.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

aag

I'm practically reciting her inner monologue along with her at this point; completely waffling back and forth

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Aw poo poo, it's four more chapters (count 'em!) of Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai!!!

Along with a new Magan and Danai and a new Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan. This was a good day.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Ahh, exactly what I needed.

I'd quite like to have a gecko or something as a pet, but my cats would eat it in an instant...

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Finally! :3:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Feb 28, 2016

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

You can make pudding in the eggshell!?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
New koi dano ai dano

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Koi-dano-Ai-dano/Vol-011-Ch-038?id=265523

I didn't expect that at the end of the chapter but it's nice. The characters are changing in interesting ways and people are not freaking out for half a dozen chapters, the conflict and resolution happened in the same chapter, which is nice and prompt for a shojo.

Wonder how long it'll keep going for from here.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

my life for yona

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

Captain Invictus posted:

Wonder how long it'll keep going for from here.

Judging by comments on batoto the next chapter is the last one, not sure if that's the case but I'd like it to have a satisfying ending rather than run for another few years

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Oh! Yeah! I almost completely forgot it in my post yesterday, but there were also two new chapters of Fujiyama-san!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Mikl posted:

Oh! Yeah! I almost completely forgot it in my post yesterday, but there were also two new chapters of Fujiyama-san!

Kanba is a real jerk sometimes.