Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Chapter omake:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-no-Hero-Academia/Ch-062-005--Volume-007-Omake?id=268238

(You were right about the winged Noumu.)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rip

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The anime is listed at 13 episodes, so that should take us to what, USJ or the Sports Festival?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waffleman_ posted:

The anime is listed at 13 episodes, so that should take us to what, USJ or the Sports Festival?

That's really short I must say.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The listing is from a French streaming announcement, so maybe grain of salt.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
USJ if they stretch it, probably the middle of the sports festival if it keeps the breakneck pace of the manga. And there's plenty of stuff they could elaborate on a little during USJ so I wouldn't even necessarily have a problem with a bit of fluff there.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Waffleman_ posted:

That actually confirmed?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Like I said, listed in the French streaming announcement. Might just be a minimum placeholder, though. No way to tell until we get it from the source.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
A 2 cour show that ends with Bakugou's abduction as a sequel hook would be ideal. That is probably not gonna happen, because the people who plan this stuff out are invariably strange and inscrutable.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Like I said, listed in the French streaming announcement. Might just be a minimum placeholder, though. No way to tell until we get it from the source.

I mind some other french place mentioning that sort of ep count for another big show or another (not that I can mind the name of it right now) and it turned into a two season show.

That said, this is far preferable to "One or two Seasons of story and then four of some dumb filler no one cares about" of everything up to and including World Trigger.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
This is one of the only series where I would actually want to see canon filler.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fabricated posted:

This is one of the only series where I would actually want to see canon filler.

I would watch a series of just the filler given how fun the omakes are. The recent one is a good reminder that Momo is cute.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

I would watch a series of just the filler given how fun the omakes are. The recent one is a good reminder that Momo is cute.

Momo is so excited to be helpful.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

chumbler posted:

The Tsuyu special thing in the latest chapter is even better. You get to see her whole family.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

hngggghhhh

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Frog Fractions starring Tsuyu Asui

Edit: Also, I'm gonna have to get a new version of my avatar when the anime gets to this scene, aren't I?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Fabricated posted:

The Tsuyu special thing in the latest chapter is even better. You get to see her whole family.

You can't just drop this without a link, I need to know so badly now.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Waffleman_ posted:

Frog Fractions starring Tsuyu Asui

Edit: Also, I'm gonna have to get a new version of my avatar when the anime gets to this scene, aren't I?

Even better, you can have it animated.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
I'm absolutely loving the contrast between Ectoplasm's hero and civillian form.

Just look at this sweater vest nerd

Edit: Here's a pic for comparison

VibrantPareidolia fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 25, 2016

Jintor
May 19, 2014

do we know what subjects each of the heroes teach? They're all accredited normal teachers as well as hero-teachers, right?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The Lord of Hats posted:

Seriously.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

The Lord of Hats posted:

Radish posted:

Seriously.

Here you go friends

HappyLittleRobot
Feb 15, 2012

They're beautiful.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

You are my real hero.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

VibrantPareidolia posted:

Here you go friends

Holy poo poo tiny tadpole sister.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The bonus chapter has been translated already.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
The problem with that bonus chapter is that it's fantastic and it makes me want infinite slice of life bonus chapters now. I need them.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
The first panel here made me laugh harder than I have in a good long while.

Horikoshi's photo-realistic animal people are one of my favourite things.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Jintor posted:

do we know what subjects each of the heroes teach? They're all accredited normal teachers as well as hero-teachers, right?
The only class I think that has been openly mentioned is that the Cement guy teaches English Lit.

Also yes, the snake girl was hilarious. Her quirk also seems insanely hero-worthy IMO- too bad it probably doesn't work on robots!

bondster
May 6, 2007

Are we getting a new chapter this week?

Edit: never mind http://readms.com/r/my_hero_academia/084/3315/1

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Horikoshi's photo-realistic animal people are one of my favourite things.

Even better is that he draws them with human teeth.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's kinda strange watching normally smart characters kinda just...ignore literally everything they've learned because "muh feelings".

It's literally like the Justice League telling you that they're gonna go rescue your friends from essentially a list of B-lister villains and being like, "You know, I understand that literally Superman told me he was on the case with Batman and the others along with the police, but what I think we should do is just go anyway and not tell anyone."

We get it, we can't have the main character not be there for what goes down. Not terribly convincing setup however. Angsting about it and having literally 3 other smart people say what a dumb idea it is doesn't make it make sense when they do it anyway.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
Yeah there's some really questionable decision making going on here.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Sometimes people react emotionally and not just as cold logic robots, a shocker I know.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Sometimes people react emotionally and not just as cold logic robots, a shocker I know.
That tends to be a spur of the moment sort of thing, and not a "we had a big meeting and everyone else said what we were doing is dumb, but after a few hours of thought, we decided gently caress that we're doing it anyway."

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
So far the writing has been pretty excellent so I'm sure this will pay off in some way. By having Deku and co get in the way and leading to All-mights dead

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Fabricated posted:

That tends to be a spur of the moment sort of thing, and not a "we had a big meeting and everyone else said what we were doing is dumb, but after a few hours of thought, we decided gently caress that we're doing it anyway."

No. Time of deliberation has nothing to do with it. Even hour long meetings can be decided emotionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

Mr. Midoriya,

Sorry for punching you in the balls.