Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

we are getting a motherfwigging new working!!!

its about another restaurant i guess!!!!

i saw a few pages from it in the big working epilogue and all i remember is that one of em is a single mom who brings her kid to work

This makes me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Davincie posted:

i saw a few pages from it in the big working epilogue and all i remember is that one of em is a single mom who brings her kid to work

What

What

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there was a trailer i missed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBI_LdXnIR8

the main girl sounds familiar

here's teh cast

Yūichi Nakamura as Daisuke Higashida
Haruka Tomatsu as Hana Miyakoshi
Sora Amamiya as Shiho Kamakura
Kensho Ono as Yuuta Shindou
Yōko Hikasa as Sayuri Muranushi
Kōki Uchiyama as Masahiro Adachi
Risa Taneda as Kisaki Kondou

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It's April 1st

e: oh, I guess they ironically slipped a real show into the fake ones, good twist

Polsy fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Apr 1, 2016

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ffs

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Polsy posted:

It's April 1st

http://working-www.com/

official website, all the news is dated april 2nd. its real

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ffs retracted

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Polsy posted:

It's April 1st

I choose to believe.

I think these are supposed to be the folks who work the shifts the first working cast don't, they have their own manga.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Good.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Davincie posted:

why do they look like the old characters tho

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/aceattorneygame/status/716000328018235392

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

They had these up as well earlier today, kind of distracting from the real one

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

some of them, anyway

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Davincie posted:

hmmm

okay

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

why do they look like the old characters tho

because the woman that makes the manga isn't a great artist and that's how she drew em

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Polsy posted:

They had these up as well earlier today, kind of distracting from the real one

Yes please

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

using the magic of google translate i got the characters descriptions

mc: serious
main girl: stupid but strong
curly hair girl: ojousama
blond guy: poor and a host
silver hair girl: affable college student
black hair guy: decent but easily misled??
last woman: childhood friend of fumie (i see no fumie in the cast) something about college students again

so i guess the cast is in college this time

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Davincie posted:

Cool.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I'd prefer more servant X service but new working is probably good too

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

But if there's no Poplar, what's the point?

i agree with waffle man underscore

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

one of em is in a band with jun and i know the ending of the manga is a crossover with the main working!! series so the old cast might appear

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

i hope poplar finds love

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Blhue posted:

I'd prefer more servant X service but new working is probably good too

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Namtab posted:

i hope poplar finds love

i hope she grows a foot taller

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Some shows have disappeared and there are three new short shows in the OP nobody cares about. Also I'm still adding streaming links. There are already some.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The 2011 Hunter X Hunter will be airing on Toonami in two weeks' time.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

hyped

the covers of the later volumes are huge spoilers for the direction in which the story will go, but they're also adorable

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Also, is it safe for me to watch Diamond is Unbreakable if I haven't finished Stardust Crusaders? I'm just about getting to the "good bits" of Stardust Crusaders (lmao did Kakyoin just feed a baby its own poo poo?). I know Jotaro survives, but I don't know who else lives and dies.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

Also, is it safe for me to watch Diamond is Unbreakable if I haven't finished Stardust Crusaders? I'm just about getting to the "good bits" of Stardust Crusaders (lmao did Kakyoin just feed a baby its own poo poo?). I know Jotaro survives, but I don't know who else lives and dies.

Jotaro and one other character from SC shows up.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Phobophilia posted:

One of the major scenes of the first episode of Diamond is Unbreakable spoils a major twist from the last two episodes of Stardust Crusaders so you'd be better off finishing that first.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

Jotaro and one other character from SC shows up.

I'd finish SC first because part 4 will indirectly spoil a pretty hype moment in SC

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Sansha Sanyou
Doga Kobo | Kimura, Yasuhiro | Comedy, School, Slice of Life | Apr 11, 2016
Futaba Odagiri is the new transfer student with a super energetic personality; Teru Hayama is the class president with a surprisingly mean personality contrary to her innocent looks; and Youko Nishikawa is from a formerly rich, now extremely poor family who still holds on to her princess attitude. These three unlikely students with clashing personalities become good friends and survive the day-to-day teenage life in a very funny story.
Links:
This may turn out to be the unexpectedly good slice of life comedy of the season. It is a Doga Kobo show, and the producer doing series composition wrote screenplays for episodes of Minami-ke, Yuru Yuri, Love Lab, Sabagebu, Umaru-chan, etc. Unfortunately, he was also the original creator of the LNs and did series composition for Lance N' Masques, so emphasis on the may in "may turn out to be good."

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Um, this is kind of for Spring Season of last year maybe, but I don't know where else to post it so I hope no one minds.

I started watching Parasyte. I really like that, within the first ten seconds you get that scene that tells you, "Oh, it's going to be THAT kind of show." Fun Cronenbergian body horror.

My question after a few eps is, can I watch this at the gym where people might see my iPad? The violence and weird body stuff is okay, but with Migi being REALLY interested in seeing Sinichi get laid I'm wondering if there's any sex in this.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Agronox posted:

Um, this is kind of for Spring Season of last year maybe, but I don't know where else to post it so I hope no one minds.

I started watching Parasyte. I really like that, within the first ten seconds you get that scene that tells you, "Oh, it's going to be THAT kind of show." Fun Cronenbergian body horror.

My question after a few eps is, can I watch this at the gym where people might see my iPad? The violence and weird body stuff is okay, but with Migi being REALLY interested in seeing Sinichi get laid I'm wondering if there's any sex in this.

There's no sex

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Agronox posted:

I dunno if it's in the anime, but i know in the manga there's a short joke where Migi transforms into a penis while the guy is in class.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Agronox posted:

I think you're fine if I remember right. It's been a while since I've read the manga though admittedly.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Thanks all!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Droyer posted:

I dunno if it's in the anime, but i know in the manga there's a short joke where Migi transforms into a penis while the guy is in class.

It's not explicit in the anime, but it happens

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There's stuff, but it's not the usual anime stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Droyer posted:

It's gets a brief flash in the anime and there's a 'we're obviously having sex' scene later on but no naughty bits.

• Locked thread