Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Thats not a metaphor, I just think an abandoned train would be a really cool fort.

You could run through the whole thing without worrying about accidents!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Srice posted:

You could run through the whole thing without worrying about accidents!

I've always wanted to run along the top of a train, jumping between cars.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sharkopath posted:

Thats not a metaphor, I just think an abandoned train would be a really cool fort.

sharkopath is a boxcar child

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Devil Tesla posted:

sharkopath is a boxcar child

Nice av.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I do not know why I have a lum but I'm thankful.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nightgown Lum...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Lum...

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

atrus50 posted:

i really liked the lost village cold open

Lost Highway?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tonkatsu DJ is fantastic go watch.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Flying witch was really good, and chill. I was surprised they were highschoolers, the character design made me think they were in their early 20s. Also broom-flying with a short skirt seems like a bad idea.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

Flying witch was really good, and chill. I was surprised they were highschoolers, the character design made me think they were in their early 20s. Also broom-flying with a short skirt seems like a bad idea.

She does not think very hard about some things

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Droyer posted:

I think they did make a point out of the flying on broom with skirt in the original one-shot manga, but it gets conveniently ignored in the serialized manga, which starts the story over.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Droyer posted:

she was wearing black tights tho??

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

tbh i read the manga and i didn't remember them being high schoolers either so its probably not going to play a big role. i mostly remember the lil sister being amazed by various witch things and hanging out with other witches

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

I hope this dumb meme never dies :allears:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

good

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

tbh i read the manga and i didn't remember them being high schoolers either so its probably not going to play a big role. i mostly remember the lil sister being amazed by various witch things and hanging out with other witches

I was starting to wonder if I'd just completely forgotten about them being in high school or if it was something the anime changed, because it threw me off a little. I thought they were older as well.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:yeah:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i did a quick skim up to chapter 10 and there's literally 2 pages in school after this

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Retsuko owns and doesn't really need subs.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm looking forward to watching this

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Tonkatsu DJ is funny and really stylish for a low budget show. I really like the soundtrack too.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Re:Zero needs a :siren:.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Kytrarewn posted:

Re:Zero needs a :siren:.

Why?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Put one on tonkatsu because I like it, please.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

don't trust the poster whose gimmick is watching aggressively mediocre to bad shows

Katsu DJ deserves one though

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The main dudes VA work really sells Tonkatsu a lot too I think, they really work with what they have.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

It's very interesting and has extremely charming characters, and seems, thus far, to have well-thought out and detailed world-building, which is laid out bit by bit so that I, at least, am constantly paying full attention to what's going on on screen. And there's strong hints that there's multiple layers to the mystery and connection between the original world and the new world in which he finds himself.

It's very well done, so far, and the plot summary really doesn't do it justice. Sleeper (in the car sense) of the season.

EDIT: Sorry, to be clear, I meant that it should be popular, not that it is.

Kytrarewn fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 10, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mandrake: breakout new character of the season.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Too far...

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

It's very interesting and has extremely charming characters, and seems, thus far, to have well-thought out and detailed world-building, which is laid out bit by bit so that I, at least, am constantly paying full attention to what's going on on screen. And there's strong hints that there's multiple layers to the mystery and connection between the original world and the new world in which he finds himself.

It's very well done, so far, and the plot summary really doesn't do it justice. Sleeper (in the car sense) of the season.

EDIT: Sorry, to be clear, I meant that it should be popular, not that it is.

i will probably make a thread for it if the third episode is good enough so that all 5 of us watching it can make gifs or whatevs there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

lol, I'm def watching this when I get round to this season

• Locked thread