Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Horikoshi saw Inu Yasha as a kid like the rest of us and really wanted to draw a guy with Sesshomaru's shoulder fur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mei is kinda already Batman, what with being a gadget-focused hero.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

i hope she shows up again and then becomes a primary character because she's extremely cool

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
If Bakugou's quirk extends at "can make a lot more explosive sweat if he's not focusing on actually setting it off" my one sincere hope is that one day he and Todoroki inexplicably replicate the ending to DMC3, only with finger guns instead.

Like Bakugou makes a poo poo ton of explosive sweat, Todoroki fires it off at whatever random enemy they have, both pose and say a one-liner.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Hopeford posted:

If Bakugou's quirk extends at "can make a lot more explosive sweat if he's not focusing on actually setting it off" my one sincere hope is that one day he and Todoroki inexplicably replicate the ending to DMC3, only with finger guns instead.

Like Bakugou makes a poo poo ton of explosive sweat, Todoroki fires it off at whatever random enemy they have, both pose and say a one-liner.

I mean his suit is designed with the huge grenade cuffs because they let him store up his sweat for bigger explosions than he would be able to do on his own.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Waffleman_ posted:

I would like to see a Mei and Tsuyu team-up.

Wanna see some frog gadgets.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I would like to see a Mei and Tsuyu team-up.

Wanna see some frog gadgets.
I'm getting Keroro Gunsou flashbacks now.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
why hasn't this come out yet

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Jose posted:

why hasn't this come out yet
It's on imgur, so regular sites should have it up soon.

Also I have a really bad feeling about how this operation will go about. Also I fear Deku might become paralyzed after all.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Apr 17, 2016

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
cool spoilers about a chapter not on any of the regular sites

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Jose posted:

There have been like five chapters total where "I fear Deku might become paralyzed" wouldn't apply; it's not exactly a stunner of a spoiler.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Disclaimer: These musings are not from spoilers but from last chapter.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Jose posted:

grouchio's a huge senseless idiot, what else is new

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://readms.com/r/my_hero_academia/087/3360/1

http://i.imgur.com/3ZWJw6c.gifv

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

That was pretty great.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Ha, so while they didn't accomplish anything they didn't land in trouble either. Things probably would have turned out pretty badly if Yaorozuru hadn't obediently handed over the tracker from the start.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
drat, wasn't expecting them to get the Noumu storehouse, too

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Best motivation to read this before working out...

Because holy poo poo. My blood's pumping now!

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Oh my god, Best Jeanist's power is the Best.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I like whaleguy in the background. I wonder what his bit is.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RIP Evil Iida May 2015-April 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

All Might is the coolest

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Kirishima has been great the last few chapters.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I like whaleguy in the background. I wonder what his bit is.
He's a killer :rimshot:

Seeing Best Jeanist's Quirk is cool, seeing a sharkman is cool. Seeing all the Heroes lay the smackdown is cool. This was a cool chapter.

I guess this would be an opportune moment for the supposed mole to bail out the villains? Alternatively, maybe a chance for All for One to make a more distinctive move?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
really hoping we get some new villains introduced soon that are actually a threat or something. Like surely OFA has more then these guys right? Because they just got decimated. This isn't even 'we made an impact' because it was 'we made an impact and then immediately got violently crushed in an instant

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
My guess is that we're about to see All For One take the field personally. No way is he going to let his prize pupil get captured so easily.

FH_Meta
Feb 20, 2011
You know, now that we've had a few episodes, I wonder what Bad Seafood's episode list would look like now.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It looks like the entrance exam will be covered in full next episode, which leaves us with 8-9 episodes for the Heroes and Villains Exercise and the Attack On USJ.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Was that Ragdoll being rescued by Pixie-bob?

Actually Ragdoll would have been a good candidate for the mole since her power is the ability to track up to 100 people including their location.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Apr 18, 2016

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Minor thing: Endeavor referred to All Might as "that America Man" (which sounds like a slightly off translation but that's tangential), which reminded me of a certain conversation of if All Might's being a blonde guy in a red, white, and blue uniform who yells out the names of U.S. cities and states and is the self-appointed world peacekeeper is or isn't American/meant to represent the US.

Gyges posted:

Was that Ragdoll being rescued by Pixie-bob?

Actually Ragdoll would have been a good candidate for the mole since her power is the ability to track up to 100 people including their location.

I think you mean Tiger, but that looks like that's what that could be, assuming I'm looking at the same thing you are.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what is jeanist's power exactly? i can tell strings are involved but my brain is zonked right now

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tollymain posted:

what is jeanist's power exactly? i can tell strings are involved but my brain is zonked right now

He can control the fibers that make up clothes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tollymain posted:

he ate the denim-denim fruit

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

This has been a pretty weird arc and I wonder what it's setting up. 'The supporting cast wins instantly while the leads do something stupid that goes nowhere and the villains achieve nothing' is a strange direction to go unless you're about to drop a villain escalation.

The obvious would be AfO has set up some kind of trap for the heroes which the kids will have to help deal with.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

MonsterEnvy posted:

He can control the fibers that make up clothes.

Which is super ridiculous in a modern society. He still has his own clothes to use even if his opponent is naked though.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Best motivation to read this before working out...

Because holy poo poo. My blood's pumping now!

Becoming a hero is a long and painful process.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

Be careful to not pinch your skin when you grip the bar, and also shave/sand them down when they're sticking out.

I learned this lesson the hard way. through sheer hot-bloodedness, never giving up, and the power of FRIENDSHIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

chami posted:

Be careful to not pinch your skin when you grip the bar, and also shave/sand them down when they're sticking out.

I learned this lesson the hard way. through sheer hot-bloodedness, never giving up, and the power of FRIENDSHIP.

It's never happened to me before and the only difference today was my temporary, lovely gloves and lifting slightly more than usual the evil spirit in the bar that I vanquished by repeatedly smashing it into the ground.