Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Bob Bart doesn't have shitdick because he's not one of the GRRMy Sues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

boom boom boom posted:

welp, this thread was fun. but now it's dead

Must be Tuesday

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Solice Kirsk posted:

You're still talking about a biological dive. That's like saying people didn't understand what eating was.

Obviously people knew that spunk + vagina = baby since humanity figured out how to tie a rock to a stick to bash one another over the head, but wasn't until the loving 1870's that people figured out the underlying biology. Nobody had a clue that there were thousands of spem in a single blast of baby juice until the invention of a microscope and even then the exact purpose of the sperm was a mystery for a while after that, past a vague idea that it involved making babies, somehow.

So either Robert nutted A LOT or Cersei's inner thoughts about eating tens of thousands of heirs (aka, lots of individual spem cells) is sort of anachronistic. That or the Maesters have an understanding of biology that is rather advanced.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
They looked at some jizz with a magic dragon looking glass and saw the tiny sticky princes, okay? It's magic.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
We're making some assumptions here. The people of Westeros might not be exactly the same as Earth humans, perhaps they have huge sperms that are visible with the naked eye.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

They looked at some jizz with a magic dragon looking glass and saw the tiny sticky princes, okay? It's magic.
Yeah I mean, maesters almost certainly did this, they'd be on top of that poo poo.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
There's some Maester somewhere with a "reverse Myrish eye".

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

visceril posted:

How many cold sores do you think Circe has at any given moment from all of those sticky princes coming out of what I assume is a pus-riddled shitdick

Probably none - it's really hard to get HSV2 orally, and they probably all have HSV1 orally already ( assuming similarities to ye olden times ). But yeah, considering how lovely personal hygiene was, oral sex sounds like a pretty loving horrid activity. The Lords Kiss.. more like the Casterly Rock Sewer Lick.

kcroy fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 12, 2016

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

kcroy posted:

Probably none - it's really hard to get HSV2 orally, and they probably all have HSV1 orally already ( assuming similarities to ye olden times ). But yeah, considering how lovely personal hygiene was, oral sex sounds like a pretty loving horrid activity. The Lords Kiss.. more like the Casterly Rock Sewer Lick.

Don't kink shame!

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

geeves posted:

Don't kink shame!

The internet constantly reminds me that no matter how disgusting my personal fetishes may be, I'm still better off than someone. Although that someone probably has a YT channel and camwhore channel that they make tons of money off of.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i always think of this when someone i know doesn't know some basic thing and asks me. you have google attached to you at all times now.

We're basically the retarded version of The Borg.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

http://gameofthrones.com/game-of-thrones/season-6/episode-7/people

It was the brotherhood who killed Sandor Cleganes friends.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

MG3 posted:

http://gameofthrones.com/game-of-thrones/season-6/episode-7/people

It was the brotherhood who killed Sandor Cleganes friends.

Yeah but do the dudes in the brotherhood know how many cells are in a single load?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Dirt posted:

Yeah but do the dudes in the brotherhood know how many cells are in a single load?

The lord of loads has informed them of many things,

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Evil Fluffy posted:

We're basically the retarded version of The Borg.

So, the borg?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

syscall girl posted:

So, the borg?

Voyager-era Borg.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

MG3 posted:

The lord of loads has informed them of many things,

for my rear end is dark, and full of terrors.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

TK-42-1 posted:

It's ok baby, Winter is Cumming

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

We're making some assumptions here. The people of Westeros might not be exactly the same as Earth humans, perhaps they have huge sperms that are visible with the naked eye.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I think our young friend here is finally getting the hang of the world of ice and fire and it's delightful fandom.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

TK-42-1 posted:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

TK-42-1 posted:

my rear end is dark, and full of terrors.

new thread title

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Annual Prophet posted:

new thread title

I really wish the graphic the show used for the Night's King was your avatar.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

How did Davos just know the dude is called the Night King?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Normy posted:

How did Davos just know the dude is called the Night King?

Because "Night King" is a very esoteric name. Surely only his mother calls him that.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

boom boom boom posted:

edit: oops forgot this was a "SFW" forum!

kcroy fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jun 12, 2016

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

edit: oops forgot this was a "SFW" forum!
[/quote]

He said, leaving a fat pink mast uncovered in the last panel.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I like to think that FPM is a phrase that one of the sailors used to describe what he was seeing through the shoddily constructed walls of the ship to his mates

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

kcroy posted:

The people of the Antiquities were actually pretty clean for folks without germ theory. Bathing and clean waters were a central part of their society.

It was the loving idiot English that thought that bad water caused the plague and so that's why England is loving disgusting right up until the 20th century (and beyond)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

boom boom boom posted:

i don't think dudes would be having much sex if they were passing albino tadpoles out their dongers.

Krinkle posted:

If they're asking you about obama's secret muslim cabinet then they have some feelings about the president and the literal only thing they care about is litmus testing you to see if you have those feelings too.

totally in that example. but i mean peeps will have arguments about some factual thing and instead of googling it (they all work at computers) they'll wait for me to wander by and ask me.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jun 12, 2016

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
Fat Pink Mast is my favourite, just because you can imagine GURM thinking "well it's on a boat, so a maritime metaphor seems appropriate"

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

visceril posted:

How many cold sores do you think Circe has at any given moment from all of those sticky princes coming out of what I assume is a pus-riddled shitdick
Don't know about cold sores, but I am sure she had chronic conjunctivitis from King Bobby constantly farting in her pillow.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
And now Arya is blind. This better be building to something loving amazing, to make Arya's insanely circuitous, start/stop plotline worth it

Littlefinger is a huge creeper, but I want him to win just because he's apparently the only person in the world who isn't a moron

Max
Nov 30, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

And now Arya is blind. This better be building to something loving amazing, to make Arya's insanely circuitous, start/stop plotline worth it

Littlefinger is a huge creeper, but I want him to win just because he's apparently the only person in the world who isn't a moron

Nope.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

boom boom boom posted:

thing is, the books are no longer being written and the show writers in collaboration with the fat pink man have made LF into a creepier but stupider version of his book self and welp, that's what you have to look forward to

also arya constantly fucks with this big deal assassin cult like it ain't no thing and after she recovers from her blindness turns on them again and gets stabbed and dumped in the bay

fitting end?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
actually what kinda bums me out is that the theory about roose bolton being a face changing vampire (which made total sense) turns out to be wrong and he gets shanked by ramsay as an afterthought

wanted to see him wear ramsay's face as a mask as he did his little kooky dance

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Wow guys. Wow.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

:justpost:

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

So it was the real Arya who got stabbed, but she leads the terminator waif into a trap and kills her. It's really stupid, but the terminator waif is now my favorite, albeit dead, character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Atreiden posted:

So it was the real Arya who got stabbed, but she leads the terminator waif into a trap and kills her. It's really stupid, but the terminator waif is now my favorite, albeit dead, character

That's basically what the reddit spoiler said

Whoo could have predicted that fan and author favorite did not die an ambiguous death

:cedric: