Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is gonna be an incredibly low effort op, as bleach deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Mostly white space with maybe a few words, just how Kubo likes it.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

JohnnyCocksville posted:

Because dragonballz is gay and it sucks

Look at this precious kid using "gay" as a slur in 2016.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dbz is super gay and that owns

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I wanted to go into the last chapter without being spoiled but I made the mistake of googling the chapter to see if it was out and the very first result spoiled it for me in the title

Julias posted:

Look at this precious kid using "gay" as a slur in 2016.

I expect better from forums poster JohnnyCocksville

JohnnyCocksville
Feb 1, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I have sucked SO much more dick than anyone here

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Serious Frolicking posted:

dbz is super gay and that owns

I don't know, most of the cast is married and with children, the only possible gay relationships are with huge age and/or species gaps. We need to follow Yamcha more to see if we can gay up DBS some.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

i was gonna do "Bleach Post-Mortem Thread: The End of Perfection... really? gently caress you kubo"

Hopefully there's enough space in the title to let you type all that.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

alkanphel posted:

Hopefully there's enough space in the title to let you type all that.

there is

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

JohnnyCocksville posted:

I have sucked SO much more dick than anyone here

prove it!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I don't know, most of the cast is married and with children, the only possible gay relationships are with huge age and/or species gaps. We need to follow Yamcha more to see if we can gay up DBS some.

it can be homoerotic without explicit gay relationships. and boy howdy, is it ever.

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
This is the first time in a while that I've been avoiding spoilers for a form of media. I feel like this ending will fail to disappoint me, which is good?

I don't know anymore.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Drink Top posted:

This is the first time in a while that I've been avoiding spoilers for a form of media. I feel like this ending will fail to disappoint me, which is good?

I don't know anymore.

it will only fail to disappoint you if you have already accepted how lovely it will be.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the last chapter is gonna be about how everything that had been happening has been ichigo daydreaming while trying to walk up the down escalator up to ywach's throne room, isn't it

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

No joke I would actually read a sequel series where two little kid soul reapers go on adventures. Especially since the two main leads would both be girls in a shounen manga, which is always cool. . Certainly better than Burrito.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there is nowhere for anyone to have adventures in this setting

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
If the spoilers are true then Squad Zero is confirmed dead, which is just :lol:

Though I'm skeptical about them spoilers. They give Chad way too much protagonist

Unless it turns out that everyone mentions Chad like "wow, Chad surely did become the professional wrestler" "he sure did, tonight's fight for the championship will surely be epic" but we don't get to see him at all.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Also no mention of Urahara on those spoilers.

Urahara confirmed dead by Askin.

This is already too good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

lezard_valeth posted:

Also no mention of Urahara on those spoilers.

Urahara confirmed dead by Askin.

This is already too good.

well, the hero dying at the end isn't exactly unusual.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

lezard_valeth posted:

Though I'm skeptical about them spoilers. They give Chad way too much protagonist

Unless it turns out that everyone mentions Chad like "wow, Chad surely did become the professional wrestler" "he sure did, tonight's fight for the championship will surely be epic" but we don't get to see him at all.

Chad's lovely wife Halibel will be visible at the side of the ring.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

lezard_valeth posted:

What's surprising about Squad Zero being dead? Didn't we see most of them die?

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

SyntheticPolygon posted:

What's surprising about Squad Zero being dead? Didn't we see most of them die?

They were an even bigger letdown than the visored. Or Bleach.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

you have:

- the real world
- empty ghost feudal japan
- even emptier, infinite ghost desert

this is the worst setting

i need this translation to come out

i need to be disappointed in the intended medium

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

bleach 2 should be a g gundam style tournament between the representatives of each region's afterlife to determine the new soul king

holland's representative is the windmill gundam

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

Manatee Cannon posted:

bleach 2 should be a g gundam style tournament between the representatives of each region's afterlife to determine the new soul king

holland's representative is the windmill gundam aizen

Since when were you under the impression....

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Yeah, the thing with Boruto is that the setting is that a child works as a merc and gets sent to one of the many countries we've seen to do merc jobs that vary from hunting animals to stopping criminal overlords with hyper magic and stuff in between, the thing with Bleahc is Real World A Town Japan and A Ghost Town where people bust ghosts and the mightiest ghosts ever are all completely defeated forever because they were killed at their homes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nah, the entire real world still exists, as does the infinite japanese slum town filled with regular powerless ghosts. they just don't matter at all. any problem can be solved by throwing enough magic ghosts at it, and there was never exactly a shortage of magic ghosts in bleach.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They could do a monster of the week sort of thing like early Bleach using rookie shinigami and the two new hypothetical protagonists. It's not like all hollows are gone forever, and we know nobody powerful in SS can be bothered to get off their asses to do their jobs. Heck, there could even be some diplomacy with the remaining arrancar.

Besides, we still need hell arc.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

reading bleach was the hell arc all along

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hell movie was supervised by kubo and it was bullshit. double hell wasn't just a bad joke i kept repeating.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

hell movie was supervised by kubo and it was bullshit. double hell wasn't just a bad joke i kept repeating.

there was never a hell movie there weren't double dead terrible arrancar hell is just a rad skull door that one hollow got sent to at the beginning

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that hollow was the only bad person in all of bleach

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for these drat scans

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i remember when i had an argument here way back when about how part of the hell door looking just like ichigo when he first got his mask didn't really mean anything. ha ha, i sure showed that internet person i can't remember the name of!

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I remember somebody getting all pissy when nobody would explain to him what bad pacing meant, so I spent an hour writing an effort post he probably didn't even read.

I sure showed him!!!

slev
Apr 6, 2009

This was the movie where they asked Kubo about hell and then didn't use any of his ideas for the actual movie. Kubo asked for his name to be taken off the credits because of it.

Which makes you think about how dumb Kubo's ideas must have been if they were worse than what is in the movie.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

What happened in that movie anyways? what's hell there?

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
It's like Attack on Titan, the giant wardens hunt you and eat you. If you die, you respawn by clawing out of the lava at the deepest point of hell. Repeating the cycle of waking up, trying to reach the exit, and dying horribly until your mind is broken.

It's not great, C-, probably the best Bleach movie.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

dogs named Charlie posted:

probably the best Bleach movie.

This is not setting the bar too high.

The Bleach movies are really terribad. Even the Bount Arc or the one that followed Muramasa's arc were far better than these movies.

Hell, even the 1000 years arc is better than the Bleach movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

In search of the magic hunters.

• Locked thread