Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
Star Citizen is pretty awful and I like Sengoku Basara so I feel more at home than ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

thatguy posted:

If that post is too difficult for you to make sense of I think I may have found the underlying problem here.

You might be a retarded idiot.

*looks at pictures of animals posted by useless white noise posters with nothing interesting to say* i think these people are making fun of me and the things i enjoy. furthermore i hope by calling it unfunny i'm not really obviously not getting a really deep joke for smart people

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
tan

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Darkman Fanpage posted:

can someone tell me why this sub-forum exists? i mean other than as a place to store SA's weirdest, most obsessive posters.

It has more users than a lot of subforums. :shrug:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

*looks at pictures of animals posted by useless white noise posters with nothing interesting to say* i think these people are making fun of me and the things i enjoy. furthermore i hope by calling it unfunny i'm not really obviously not getting a really deep joke for smart people

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

This is the best Marching Powder meltdown yet!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Xaerael posted:

This is the best Marching Powder meltdown yet!

hey beet / beer how about a mod challenge for this guy? he goes back and explains the ironic joke i missed. if he can, i leave the thread forever. if he can't, he has to post a sincere apology.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

hey beet / beer how about a mod challenge for this guy? he goes back and explains the ironic joke i missed. if he can, i leave the thread forever. if he can't, he has to post a sincere apology.
Please don't leave. I need you to know what's funny and what isn't.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Close the thread.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I don't even know whether or not Marching Powder is being serious about the irony broken record or if it's genius-level trolling.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

That said, Lowtax please delete the forums entirely and force all us idiots to go be productive or charitable or engage with actual human beings in the real world or just use Twitter like you.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Pin this thread in D&D to get some new blood.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

thatguy posted:

Pin this thread in D&D to get some new blood.

+42

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Marching Powder posted:

Haha, as if you would ever leave. You're the guy most invested in the thread.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

It has more users than a lot of subforums. :shrug:

TheGodofIris
Oct 12, 2016

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

tane

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

So mad right now! Gonna wear my Morrissey AV in a different thread, ooh fuming!

Now you've gone and done it. You unleashed his inner :pgabz:! You wouldn't like him when he's :argh:!

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

you are a miserable, humorless piece of poo poo imo lol

this isn't sexism btw, if you were an amorphous, genderless blob you'd still suck at typing things that people give a poo poo about

:lol: I knew you'd be [triggered]

shitposting finds a way.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Raskolnikov posted:

shitposting finds a way.

Puppet. Master.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Marching Powder posted:

Puppet. Master.

I'll tell the real Marching Powder someone is impersonating him and posting using punctuation and uppercase.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Raskolnikov posted:

shitposting finds a way.

Shitposting ALWAYS finds a way. It is as irresistible as the tides, as unstoppable as time itself.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Remember this game: http://testsquadron.com/auroracrash/

My best score is 2.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

Marching Powder posted:

Puppet. Master.

I pictured strings on MP's av. Twas amusing.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
I remember when this thread was about Star Citizen

Current posting pattern is a marked improvement

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

Puppet. Master.

p much.

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.

Variable 5 posted:

I remember when this thread was about Star Citizen

Current posting pattern is a marked improvement

prap

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

making GBS threads into a ocean is pretty unlikely to change the ocean but it does make you personally look like a gross retard.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Next time you should consider doing an own that doesn't involve posting like a worthless husk of terrible opinions for 6500 pages until I post a few sentences at you. Also probably don't use the word 'triggered' as a pejorative when you are the only person in this terrible thread that thought the hate of fuzzknot was due to sexism lmao

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

I think we should take it easy on Marching Powder, he can't partake in food talk because he's not allowed to use an oven and he can't join in with pet talk because his mother won't let him have one.

All he has in life are the participation trophies he got from his school days to remind him that he, too, can achieve. You can't expect him to use a shift key, because even what he posts now is a major accomplishment for him. You go, Marching Powder.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Marching Powder posted:

Puppet. Master.

Muppet Pasta.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

Next time you should consider doing an own that doesn't involve posting like a worthless husk of terrible opinions for 6500 pages until I post a few sentences at you. Also probably don't use the word 'triggered' as a pejorative when you are the only person in this terrible thread that thought the hate of fuzzknot was due to sexism lmao

2 ez

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

planet coaster is in fact a good game

amazing that frontier can make two good games at the same time while cig can't make anything

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Samizdata posted:

Now you've gone and done it. You unleashed his inner :pgabz:! You wouldn't like him when he's :argh:!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2uuRr8Mh0

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

So when the thread gets closed down because the last 500 pages have been nothing but off-topic slapfighting, obvious bait posts and people being baited by same, people angry about badposting who themselves only ever badpost, and generally just one long unmitigated aspergers-fueled scream of internet rage, are we still going to blame FAU? I think it's very important to know who we're going to blame for our complete inability to rein it the gently caress in.

P.S. I wasn't here when :fuzzknot: got banned but she seemed like a pretty well balanced and generally okay person prior to that.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Sarsapariller posted:

So when the thread gets closed down because the last 500 pages have been nothing but off-topic slapfighting, obvious bait posts and people being baited by same, people angry about badposting who themselves only ever badpost, and generally just one long unmitigated aspergers-fueled scream of internet rage, are we still going to blame FAU? I think it's very important to know who we're going to blame for our complete inability to rein it the gently caress in.

P.S. I wasn't here when :fuzzknot: got banned but she seemed like a pretty well balanced and generally okay person prior to that.

Opinions consistent with the type of person that jumps back in for two and a half grand when 2.0 dropped

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Marching Powder posted:

Opinions consistent with the type of person that jumps back in for two and a half grand when 2.0 dropped

What is your actual goal here, at this point? At one point you had some kind of internal coherency in that you were trying to shame people into shitposting less, but now you're perpetuating it and taking a swing at anyone who comes around. If you're just trying to send it off topic enough that it gets canned, I guess that's consistent with what you're doing? Otherwise, it just seems like you're having a bad time lately- you should take it easy, let go and laugh a little. Pull up a chair, my friend. Let's rap about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Sarsapariller posted:

What is your actual goal here, at this point? At one point you had some kind of internal coherency in that you were trying to shame people into shitposting less, but now you're perpetuating it and taking a swing at anyone who comes around. If you're just trying to send it off topic enough that it gets canned, I guess that's consistent with what you're doing? Otherwise, it just seems like you're having a bad time lately- you should take it easy, let go and laugh a little. Pull up a chair, my friend. Let's rap about it.
You should put more into Star Citizen, I think Chris will pull this one through.

• Locked thread