Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

I thought we all agreed that Clint was Abigails real father.

Fact:
Demitrius loves Strawberries
Maru loves strawberries.

There's no question of Maru parentage either

Clint loves Amethysts
Abigail loves Amethysts

Abigail and Krobus both love pumpkins tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
By that logic, the Dwarf is Abigail's father.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
by my logic i own the entirety of the town because i am the only person who produces anything

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I barely touched my steam version but i'll buy this day one on my ps4

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I feel like Clint and Emily would be a terrible match even if he did work up the courage to ask her out. I could see him with Leah, maybe.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

clint would make a terrible partner for literally anyone because he is depressed and loathes himself

if you loathe yourself you can't love anyone else

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Emily would force feed him shrooms until he chilled out or his brain broke forever

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I want to like Maru but she's so boring.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Coolguye posted:

clint would make a terrible partner for literally anyone because he is depressed and loathes himself

Enh, I've made it work.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

WarpedNaba posted:

By that logic, the Dwarf is Abigail's father.

*X-Files theme begins playing*

Tired Moritz posted:

I want to like Maru but she's so boring.

Ay gently caress you buddy

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Coolguye posted:

Which begs the question as to why Shane is a marriable bachelor.

Coolguye posted:

by my logic i own the entirety of the town because i am the only person who produces anything

Haha, look at this fool who thinks that production implies ownership. Laugh at him.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Shane doesn't seem to like that I rebuilt the community center and now he's out of a job.
I feel like there should be a cut scene where he wakes me up at 3AM by throwing a crushed empty beer can at my window, all drunk and pissing on my crops while cussing me out.

frogge fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Nov 30, 2016

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Speaking of theories, those spring onions are obviously being planted by somebody, but who? Is it the mouse or that traveling cart saleswoman?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Spring onions sprout on their own

Source: the bottom of my goddamn driveway where I can't get rid of the loving things

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Nahhhhhh I don't buy that for two reasons: first off, the soil under them is watered just like crops on my farm are, and second they don't count against the forage spawn limit for the map. If only one of those were true maybe but you're telling me that both together are pure coincidence? Bullshit!

e: reason three, I have seen them growing on the ledge with the sewer entrance, which doesn't seem like a place the seeds would just happen to fall

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Nov 30, 2016

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

Rutibex posted:

Just port it to Android you son of a bitch :argh:

I wouldn't be able to work if this game was in my pocket at all times.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Coolguye posted:

Maybe if he attended Sunday services and opened his heart to Yoba it would help him.

WarpedNaba posted:

Democracy.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Caroline goes over to the Wizard's house to console him on his recent divorce. Tells him to "Bring that Purple Mushroom over here, Raspberry" Then one by one, the Dwarf, Krobus, Clint, and Grandpa knock on his door for one reason or another and get dragged into a crazy sex pile. The day after she asks to have her memory wiped and everyone involved thinks that's a good idea for them too.

Coolguye posted:

I don't know, I seem to be doing a pretty good job :v:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I would marry Morris before I married Penny, the worst human who has ever existed

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Morris is kinda charming though.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Leah is the one who tells you about them so why wouldn't she be the one caring for them, too

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Poque posted:

I would marry Morris before I married Penny, the worst human who has ever existed

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Marry the adventurer's guild guy then go fight the Gotoro Empire

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TurnipFritter posted:

Marry the adventurer's guild guy then go fight the Gotoro Empire

I like that you can make Kent talk about how the Gotoro Empire used to give them Joja Cola as some kind of torture mechanism in their prison camps.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

WarpedNaba posted:

Shane's a project. He's got high moments to offset the lows so you're sure with the right intervention you can fix him. No one wants to fix Clint.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Poque posted:

I like that you can make Kent talk about how the Gotoro Empire used to give them Joja Cola as some kind of torture mechanism in their prison camps.

He told me the tales of how his captors forced him to eat sashimi in the gulags, the monsters.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
I spent the next three years in a Gotoro P.O.W. camp forced to subsist on Joja Cola and a thin stew of milk, algae broth, seaweed, and four types of fish sliced thin with tortillas for dipping. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the Republic but they just can't get the spices right.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
in restrospect, Kent's portrait is really good. Way better than his son

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Sam is hot take that back

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
his hair is terrible!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Sam is hot take that back

:lumpen:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sam is the hero we need to take down Frieza

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Sam has a mullet

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

MrSlam posted:

I spent the next three years in a Gotoro P.O.W. camp forced to subsist on Joja Cola and a thin stew of milk, algae broth, seaweed, and four types of fish sliced thin with tortillas for dipping. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the Republic but they just can't get the spices right.

Now I want to mod the game to change his portrait to Guile.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Wait, there is a war going on and you are at prime enlistment age. How are you not being drafted?

I bet you didn't want Gramps farm after all. You just got your enlistment notification the mail one day and realize since you have no marketable skills, you are going to the front lines.

No way man! Wait, didn't Gramps leave me his lovely farm? I can move there and then apply for exemption due to your job being critical to the war effort.

This is why you get paid for the most inane stuff like rocks, metals and artifacts. You are a war supplier.

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I've never made it far enough to unlock all the animals for coops and barns before, and pigs are bewildering. I got one to finish some bundles, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to where the drat thing leaves truffles. Before I fenced in a smaller portion of the farm for my barn critters, I discovered that my pig was regularly walking all the way to the opposite end of the map to stand there and pile days' worth of truffles in a corner. :psyduck: But another time it just politely left a truffle directly in front of the barn.

People are always saying they make crazy money from pigs but I have a feeling I'm going to end up selling this thing once I no longer specifically need truffles, this is obnoxious. My lone goat is lazy with the milk but at least it doesn't totally freeload when winter rolls around, or if it rains. And I miss being able to let my barn animals just roam free, it was a lot more convenient in terms of grass management.

Also sheep seem kind of pointless, though they are cute and it's probably fun in a gimmick playthrough where you take Shepherd and just have an army of them.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

there wolf posted:

Shane's a project. He's got high moments to offset the lows so you're sure with the right intervention you can fix him. No one wants to fix Clint.

Shane at least might actually be fun to party with, whereas Clint is just exhausting to be around 100% of the time. No one wants to lay the guy who wouldn't lay himself, a wise man once said

Donkringel posted:

Wait, there is a war going on and you are at prime enlistment age. How are you not being drafted?

I bet you didn't want Gramps farm after all. You just got your enlistment notification the mail one day and realize since you have no marketable skills, you are going to the front lines.

No way man! Wait, didn't Gramps leave me his lovely farm? I can move there and then apply for exemption due to your job being critical to the war effort.

This is why you get paid for the most inane stuff like rocks, metals and artifacts. You are a war supplier.

That's why cranberries are so insanely profitable, they have some kind of military application and the army is buying them all up

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Ferngill uses cranberries as bullets.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Eric the Mauve posted:

Shane at least might actually be fun to party with, whereas Clint is just exhausting to be around 100% of the time. No one wants to lay the guy who wouldn't lay himself, a wise man once said
i'd gently caress me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It wasn't until I got Kent's PTSD flip out scene that I was aware that there was even a war going on.