Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

justing wong in the second round immediatwly jumping in to try and stop tokido building meter 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

been getting a lot of mileage out of this cart lately. but also maybe strider and some other stuff. who knows.

confession i didn't know there was a turbo button in super hang on until very very recently

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3S is so cool. And I think it's the only SF I like, although I have 0 experience with Super Turbo.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
how are yall playing third strike on the internet. just out of curiosity....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

3S is so cool. And I think it's the only SF I like, although I have 0 experience with Super Turbo.

its probably one of the best fighting games ever made and capcom apparently dont even understand why it was good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

fightcade

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Was hoping Alwa's Awakening would be good but it's too slow, and nothing else I play today seems to be attaching

Maybe I'll give Plague Knight another chance I dunno

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Fight cade lets you play 99% of fighting games ever made online for free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

its probably one of the best fighting games ever made and capcom apparently dont even understand why it was good

Capcom hasn't actually made a fighting game in like a decade, SFIV, SFxT and SFV were all outsourced. I think the talent just left or got fired at some point but they had the brands so they had to do something with them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Capcom hasn't actually made a fighting game in like a decade, SFIV, SFxT and SFV were all outsourced. I think the talent just left or got fired at some point but they had the brands so they had to do something with them

looking forward to dave lang's street fighter 6

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Fight cade lets you play 99% of fighting games ever made online for free

having a hard time finding sf3 roms that work with it but I think I got it now maybe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

having a hard time finding sf3 roms that work with it but I think I got it now maybe

When you have fightcade installed on the game list, at the top of the "room" you join when you click on a title, it will tell you the exact name of the rom on emuparadise that it's compatible with, because they know their audience

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What's your steam name? So we can coordinate some games

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
actually every single rom i tried from emuparadise was loving up in some way or another. someone linked me a mega folder full of the right roms, because emuparadise has the wrong kind of ROM

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im mycophobiah on steam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

im mycophobiah on steam

I cant find you...heres my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/intraining500

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this is what most of my games against arf looked like for some reason

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

finally beat champions road with mario and no powerups. didn't get the gold flagpole but it's time for a break. xenoblade chronicles, ffxhd or nocturne tonight

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i remember bleep telling me how to fix that but i can't remember what it was

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

Was hoping Alwa's Awakening would be good but it's too slow, and nothing else I play today seems to be attaching

Maybe I'll give Plague Knight another chance I dunno

i'm up to Spectre Knight and i think i may already like Plague of Shadows over the base game. just feels more fluid and easier in combat.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

was getting that too

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
iirc, the black bars are the transition between rounds, so what likely happened was someone got, or the next round started, and ggpo rolled back, which never tells the animation to redraw. a similar thing happens where if a player gets ko'd but ggpo rolls it back, the giant KO letters stay on the screen.

anyway good games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

iirc, the black bars are the transition between rounds, so what likely happened was someone got, or the next round started, and ggpo rolled back, which never tells the animation to redraw. a similar thing happens where if a player gets ko'd but ggpo rolls it back, the giant KO letters stay on the screen.

anyway good games

Haha that's cool. Also yes 3rd strike is fun as hell. I'll definitely play more fightcade games whenever, even though our connection is a little spotty

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Big punkins are loving cool.

Anyway tonight I got back into playing DQ7, and I played a little Shadow Complex, which I'm not sure I like.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

My god

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat Psycho Mantis today but then I got to this part with the wolves and I didn't like it so I stopped.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The cool thing about metal gear is that ever new mechanic exists for like 30 minutes

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

I beat Psycho Mantis today but then I got to this part with the wolves and I didn't like it so I stopped.

There's a cool way to get through that part iirc.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What the gently caress?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

What the gently caress?

He's loaded.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

doughvakiin

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Going back to OoT 3D after putting it down for a while

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

You should be happy you've got enough free time to play a game. Enjoy yourself, okay?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator and SMTIVA. I'm stuck on Lucifer.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yakuza 0 until my friend bugs me to play MH Generations with him. Then I'll be playing both games at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Gonna play the resident evil remake on the gamecube. Also don't tell the doughvakiin but I'm eating digiorno.