Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I am basically a big ol tard

I mean like 99% of the time I just pack a bowl but sometimes it's chill to sit out on the deck with a joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Friday morning weed store trip and an unexpected $200 all came together in a glorious blend of buying $200 worth of weed.

Disposable income is great.

EDIT: Would definitely recommend a strain called Booger it's amazing. I keep forgetting I have chips and salsa by me, then seeing them and remembering and getting all happy about it. Haven't even eaten any yet. A+ experience for Friday morning.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I have acquired a new connect that sources his tree from stuff he finds in the mail. I feel bad for whoever is getting these empty coffee cans, but I am loving this Cali weed!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I have acquired a new connect that sources his tree from stuff he finds in the mail. I feel bad for whoever is getting these empty coffee cans, but I am loving this Cali weed!

That's messed up.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol that dude is gonna get wrecked because the post office takes mail tampering pretty drat serious iirc

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Gay Weed Dad posted:

There's a very disappointed stoner out there somewhere who's weed you are smoking. Not cool.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

lol that dude is gonna get wrecked because the post office takes mail tampering pretty drat serious iirc

Sounds like a sticky icky situation

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Moridin920 posted:

Could be mail coming through FedEx or UPS. I have an in-law who works for UPS and he says that drivers steal packages ALL the time.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
My local delivery service got in Sour Amnesia. Stuff is amazing.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

So I might be getting a couple of oil cartridges. I vape nicotine juices so all my batteries are fancy-pants I VAPE BRO setups, anybody have any idea what the recommended voltage/wattage for oil cartridges is?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I love the mary-wanna because it makes me feel incredibly smart and incredibly stupid at the same time. Like Karl Pilkington.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

So I might be getting a couple of oil cartridges. I vape nicotine juices so all my batteries are fancy-pants I VAPE BRO setups, anybody have any idea what the recommended voltage/wattage for oil cartridges is?

Lowest setting. Turning it up will just give you lung cancer faster.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I woke up this morning and pissed in a "First Check" marijuana test cup AMA.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dave_Indeed posted:

I woke up this morning and pissed in a "First Check" marijuana test cup AMA.

How high did it get you?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Gay Weed Dad posted:

you're pretty much an rear end in a top hat if you smoke that

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Had a gathering with some friends to try out the china bong that just came in after a month in shipping. The base was busted in transit but luckily the important parts were intact. Fired up some Jack Flash and GSC. Holy poo poo it's nice not smoking some dumb tobacco tinged joint and just using flowers. Thing was remarkably smooth too, although that might just be the lead poisoning doing it's work.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gay Weed Dad posted:

that is really hosed up man

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
you better be helping old ladies cross the street and poo poo too then

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lmbo

https://www.facebook.com/Dabchelada-the-worlds-first-medicated-Michelada-200mg-of-shatter-990319591003070/

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Gay Weed Dad posted:

fuxk you

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

Kelp Me! posted:

I have been buying cartridges from two companies lately, Bloom Farms and Kurvana. They both sell their own battery, but each of them has a section on their website to talk about the battery and using their cartridges with other batteries. I don't know that much about batteries (I just bought the Bloom Farms one and use that), but the advice on both their sites seems similar, and they're both standard cartridges, so it should apply to most cartridges.

Kurvana has in their FAQ
Q: "What battery can be used with this?"
A: "We prefer you use the Kurvana battery, of course, but any 510 thread battery between 3.3V and 4.2V works; the optimal voltage is 3.7V."

Bloom Farms has this about their battery:
"If you are interested in the specs, the battery has capacity of 280mAH and operates at a range of approximately 3.3V-4.0V. The resistance of the cartridge is approximately 1.9~2.1Ω(ohms). The maximum limit is approximately 2.0A. Do not use high powered batteries with Bloom Farm cartridges."

(I highly recommend both these companies' cartridges, BTW)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I've been using Alpine cartridges and they absolutely do not give a gently caress what voltage you use. I've been told there's an internal fuse or mechanism that prevents them getting blown out by overvolting but I'm not sure how much I believe it.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I recall one time seeing a post on SA that went something like "but have u ever pet a cat.... on weed????" and man I'm feeling that now. My cat is just super soft and even moreso right at this moment in time

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tendai posted:

I recall one time seeing a post on SA that went something like "but have u ever pet a cat.... on weed????" and man I'm feeling that now. My cat is just super soft and even moreso right at this moment in time

mods new thread title plz

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

true story if you smoke a weed and put your ear to a purring cat's fuzzy tummy you can hear a message from God

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get thee behind me, satan

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
guys one time my friend took weed and bath salts and chewed his whole arm off to a bloody stump! BAN WEED IMMEDIATELY

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

500 bad things posted:

guys one time my friend took weed and bath salts and chewed his whole arm off to a bloody stump! BAN WEED IMMEDIATELY

Wrong thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
gently caress how did I even do that. oh well, I guess it's here to stay

not even high right now

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

A dispensary that I like had a "Patient Appreciation Day" on Friday where they had reps for a bunch of companies set up at tables where you could chat with them, learn about their products, maybe get samples, etc. I came away with all this for free, and my husband came away with a bag too, but his had slightly less stuff.

I highly recommend moving to a legal state.

(Full disclosure, the Kurvana battery and sample cart I only got for free after buying a regular Kurvana cartridge.)

Mnemosyne fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 12, 2017

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mnemosyne posted:

A dispensary that I like had a "Patient Appreciation Day" on Friday where they had reps for a bunch of companies set up at tables where you could chat with them, learn about their products, maybe get samples, etc. I came away with all this for free, and my husband came away with a bag too, but his had slightly less stuff.

(Full disclosure, the Kurvana battery and sample cart I only got for free after buying a regular Kurvana cartridge.)

I like whenever I order from a dispensary, it's always "oh and we threw in a couple of pre-rolled joints and some hard candies and also it's Weed Wednesday so we took 10% off your order and here's a code for 20% off the next one!" Competition in an already saturated market is great. Better than the old days of hoping your brother's friend's sketchy cousin would actually show up to sell you some ratweed.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I bought some hash for the first time wish me luck weed thread

smoking it in my weed going baby doses at first but I think I'm ready

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I bought some hash for the first time wish me luck weed thread

smoking it in my weed going baby doses at first but I think I'm ready

roll a big ol snake a put it in the center of a j and prepare for blast off

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

StarkRavingMad posted:

I like whenever I order from a dispensary, it's always "oh and we threw in a couple of pre-rolled joints and some hard candies and also it's Weed Wednesday so we took 10% off your order and here's a code for 20% off the next one!" Competition in an already saturated market is great. Better than the old days of hoping your brother's friend's sketchy cousin would actually show up to sell you some ratweed.

I keep getting both gummy and hard candies as little freebies with my orders, and I'm always trying to give them away. They taste bad, and they're often made by coating the outside of the candy with oil, so they're really inconsistent as far as dosage goes. Inconsistent edibles are for people who have a lot more free time in their lives than I do.

Though speaking of edibles, but my husband ate his sample of the "Salted Caramel Brownie" that you can see in the photo. It was 65mg in a single bite-size piece. It's been 21 hours, and he's still mildly high. He was pretty wrecked last night.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Gay Weed Dad posted:

heh, heh, heh...the perfect crime.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Mnemosyne posted:

I really like the korova edibles, they make a cookie thats dipped in mint chocolate that is so good

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
hey weed bros how can you tell if it's working I've been smoking for 20 years but I'm people still ask me if I'm "cool" and I can't even tell anymore

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

Pussy Quipped posted:

I really like the korova edibles, they make a cookie thats dipped in mint chocolate that is so good

After eating the brownie sample, my husband said "It's not good, but ...it's the best tasting thing that has weed in it that I've ever had?"

They also make a 1,000 mg bar which someone independently verified via lab testing. I can't even imagine what would happen if I ate that. I'd probably be high all year.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i cant smo k real weed so im tryingeg smoking herbs AMA :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
smoke weed pet a cat