Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
A fast-growing butt-baby after Eggsy made bottom love to the women he rescued.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

got any sevens posted:

How is Colin Firth in Kingsman 2? Flashbacks?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Ammanas posted:

I'll wager the consumption-via-vagina happens under a sheet and will NOT fulfill my deepest fantasies

Don't worry I'm sure we'll get some gnarly sound effects out of it, at least.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Poster pack, theater lobby round-up edition.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
How do they always get the proportions so wrong? This picture looks like they took 3 face shaped ovals and then used a JC Pennys catalog to cut and paste the rest around them. Are there two items in this poster that are actually actually touching? It would be pointless to say "What did they do to Michael Caines head and neck?" because what did they do with anything in this poster?

e: I needed a bigger version. Click for huge.

Cage fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Mar 31, 2017

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Cage posted:

How do they always get the proportions so wrong? This picture looks like they took 3 face shaped ovals and then used a JC Pennys catalog to cut and paste the rest around them. Are there two items in this poster that are actually actually touching? It would be pointless to say "What did they do to Michael Caines head and neck?" because what did they do with anything in this poster?

e: I needed a bigger version. Click for huge.

Check out who directed this

Hat Thoughts fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Mar 31, 2017

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Hat Thoughts posted:

I was wondering what that guy's been up to.

Also, apparently this is a remake of a 1979 film starring George Burns, Lee Strasberg, and Art Carney.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Hat Thoughts posted:

Huh.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Hat Thoughts posted:

Oh hell nah. Well LA is covered in a plague of posters for this movie so clearly he is good either at directing or swindling investors.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Was it kickstarted?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Did Apatow curse Hegel or something because this is the second movie she's been in where she's a jilted ex-lover who turns psychotic (i presume).

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Mr. Squishy posted:

Did Apatow curse Hegel or something because this is the second movie she's been in where she's a jilted ex-lover who turns psychotic (i presume).

It wasn't just her lashing out at Apatow. She got her start on the Shonda Rhimes show Grey's Anatomy. After a couple of years when she started experiencing a modicum of success, she began complaining about how terrible the show was, how it was torture to film, and when the show wanted to put her up for an Emmy for her work, she declined saying that nothing they wrote for her was good enough. She and her momager (mother manager) were notoriously difficult on any film set.

So they wrote her off the show. Then the starring movie roles started drying up. Then the supporting movie roles. Then she had to return to television, but couldn't land a show that stayed on the air for even a season.

Then last year she resorted to doing cat litter commercials. She claims that it was for charity, but...

And now she's doing this.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Unforgettable more like

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Is the top of Idris Elba's head supposed to be cut off? That doesn't seem right.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Detective Thompson posted:

I was wondering what that guy's been up to.

Also, apparently this is a remake of a 1979 film starring George Burns, Lee Strasberg, and Art Carney.

The original rules, Strasberg especially.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leavemywife posted:

Is the top of Idris Elba's head supposed to be cut off? That doesn't seem right.

It makes it seem like he's part of the frame, like the movie is about Beyonce and Ali Larter's characters and Idris Elba is just there so it can happen.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I'd forgotten that Beyonce had a surname.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
It's weird how heavily the marketing is pushing the double iris thing, it's not really that striking of an image

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Nihonniboku posted:

It wasn't just her lashing out at Apatow. She got her start on the Shonda Rhimes show Grey's Anatomy. After a couple of years when she started experiencing a modicum of success, she began complaining about how terrible the show was, how it was torture to film, and when the show wanted to put her up for an Emmy for her work, she declined saying that nothing they wrote for her was good enough. She and her momager (mother manager) were notoriously difficult on any film set.

So they wrote her off the show. Then the starring movie roles started drying up. Then the supporting movie roles. Then she had to return to television, but couldn't land a show that stayed on the air for even a season.

Then last year she resorted to doing cat litter commercials. She claims that it was for charity, but...

And now she's doing this.

Aka she pulled a David Caruso. Although he at least was able to land back in TV after writing checks his ego couldn't cash.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

:confused:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

morestuff posted:

It's weird how heavily the marketing is pushing the double iris thing, it's not really that striking of an image

They just really like Tool

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

That is an awesome movie and creepy as gently caress.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

These are are so close to being good but Jared and Bachman's faces are too small in proportion to their heads, and unless Martin Starr has gained like fourty pounds for this new season his face is drawn way too fat.

[Edit: also I can't quite place who drew this but the fact that I recognize the style implies that it was drawn by someone notable and therefore someone who should have done a better job]

[Second edit: It was Daniel Clowes and yeah this was pretty :effort: for him]

asecondduck fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Mar 31, 2017

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Autechresaint posted:

Aka she pulled a David Caruso. Although he at least was able to land back in TV after writing checks his ego couldn't cash.

To be fair, Caruso had some obvious substance abuse issues. As far as I know Heigel is just an rear end in a top hat.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It seems like it's just like anything else he draws.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8R2xxeyaA
what the gently caress is this movie

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

lelandjs posted:

These are are so close to being good but Jared and Bachman's faces are too small in proportion to their heads, and unless Martin Starr has gained like fourty pounds for this new season his face is drawn way too fat.

[Edit: also I can't quite place who drew this but the fact that I recognize the style implies that it was drawn by someone notable and therefore someone who should have done a better job]

[Second edit: It was Daniel Clowes and yeah this was pretty :effort: for him]

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

This is pretty good.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Autechresaint posted:

There's a great story about that. On his last day of filming, Caruso hired a limo to show up to set. He refused to say anything to his co-workers, did his final take and strutted to his waiting car. It was the last time any of them saw him.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Goddamn this went from annoyingly precocious to something else really goddamn fast.

What the gently caress are any of these people doing in this movie? Naomi Watts you always deserved better than Hollywood gave you that wasn't called Mulhollan Drive :(

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

GrandpaPants posted:

Goddamn this went from annoyingly precocious to something else really goddamn fast.

What the gently caress are any of these people doing in this movie? Naomi Watts you always deserved better than Hollywood gave you that wasn't called Mulhollan Drive :(

Kind of reminds me of those Clarissa comics or The Reflecting Skin from 1990. It's actually cool that they're making a film about something as terrifying and real as child abuse.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

GrandpaPants posted:

Tricked by profit into thinking Colin Trevorrow is good

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Nihonniboku posted:

Heigl sucks.txt
I like that she essentially did what LeBlanc's character did on Friends when he was written on General Hospital (poo poo-talked the writers) and got what was coming.

Were there ever any issues with her on the set of Roswell? Or did her momager not get in the picture there??

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

for that show's (movie's?) weird plot, that's a pretty good poster with the suggestion of a mustache from the surgery marker lines?

lmao oh wait, the title ohahahaha gently caress me, now its funny, dunno about good

Carthag Tuek fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 1, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oh my God. I just realised Henry is Ben Affleck from The Accountant, except way more advanced.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Powaqoatse posted:

for that show's (movie's?) weird plot, that's a pretty good poster with the suggestion of a mustache from the surgery marker lines?

lmao oh wait, the title ohahahaha gently caress me, now its funny, dunno about good

It's a strange movie that's for sure. Surprisingly enough, I didn't hate it. Weaver and Shalhoub are great and Rodriguez really goes for it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Michelle Rodriguez owns

for some reason I didnt notice the sherriff mustache until it was thumbnailed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours