Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Now we just need Gunjou to finish being translated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

DisDisDis posted:

Now we just need Gunjou to finish being translated.

That happened earlier today.

http://bato.to/reader#de52602d792e02de

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kase-san and Good News:

quote:

we have some very exciting news about the Kase-san series! The fourth collected volume (the first since Pure Yuri Anthology Hirari went out of print in 2014) has been announced! Apron to Kase-san. (エプロンと加瀬さん。) is slated for a late July 2017 release date. There’s so much significance about this news. It’s the first Yuri manga series that has continued to be successful with no print magazine, that has been not just wrapped up online, but is actually getting multiple digital venues for new releases – and of course, has that wonderful animation clip, which the production company has intimated might lead to bigger and better things.

Yay!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

a kitten posted:

Kase-san and Good News:

Yay!

(There are of course many different Kase-san reaction faces that could be appropriate for this news, but this was the quickest to find. :v: )

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
hooray, this 1-volume anthology is finally completely translated - Shisei Gokumon
I love her art especially when she's drawing fantasy/supernatural stuff and hot old men -- see also: Nekomata, which Knorth will probably post pages from whenever there's a new chapter (it's non-BL and non-romantic but I get my art fix)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

You trolled me into thinking Gunjou by Nakamura Ching was fully tled and now I'm sad

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

...oh.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
New Tamen De Gushi.

"Best friend mildly annoyed at the main couple for being all lovey-dovey" will forever be my favourite romance trope.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boy-skirt-4-koma-r20397/

There's an Boy Skirt sequel ongoing and I'm willing to declare Boy Skirt good if they declare their homosexual love to each other in this one

bonus yankee girl who's actually just shy

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Today, on Kaguya Wants To Be Confessed To... :stare:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
This election arc has been kind of weird, as of late.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Still think the comic is strongest when it focuses on the mindgames. It kind of meanders otherwise.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I now want a Tokyo Tarareba Musume avatar. I changed my mind since the later vol get much better w/relationships. I still like the main LI out least of all the guys shown in the series. I don't think they mentioned how he old was but I'm going to est. 21-25 since he keeps calling the main cast old women.

It's refreshing how all the women are 100% self-aware of their terrible people they're dating and not BUT LOVE. It's weird but I hope the MC does not end up with the Blond guy and meeting the movie bartender/owner. However, we're going to find out he's a murderer/fraud/in-debt or something.

Also, IDK they had a JDrama series out but I prefer the manga. The entire manga series is on sale for 50% on the Play store.

Alder fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jun 4, 2017

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
new Horimiya is super cute :kimchi:
it's really at its best when they're just doing sweet slice of life couple things

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
There was a new Slow Motion... don't tell me she's got a terminal illness...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sale sale sale!

https://twitter.com/aicnanime/status/872144610411368449

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Caitlin posted:

There was a new Slow Motion... don't tell me she's got a terminal illness...

Probably just moving away for parent's new job.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Paracelsus posted:

Probably just moving away for parent's new job.

Certainly possible, I am just expecting maximum heartstrings I guess :v:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I'm looking for manga featuring career women:

& by Mari Okazaki: Decent story even though the doctor is kinda weird. I like her other series but sadly Suppli never got completed in ENG.

Tokyo Tarareba Girls: I'm reading this but main LI is a jerk to MC for reasons. Also, I've read all the manga-ka's other works.

Real Clothes: I don't like the characters.

Bridal Story: I'm already reading this and read her other manga.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Huh, Hatsukoi Zombie did something really funny with its student council president election arc. In a classic way, the main characters are trying to win the election against one of the antagonists, and both sides engage in shenanigans to try and get the upper hand. Then the results are announced, and the winner is someone unrelated to the main plot who was running and campaining fairly while all those who the readers were expecting to win were off doing the previously-mentioned shenanigans.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's time for cute and dumb

Featuring meat pillows, moms, and a powerful sunflower.

And a Happy 20 Years of Manga Making to Nakahara Aya!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Double posting because 4 years after the last one was translated, and 2 years after it was published in Yuri Hime there's a new chapter of Chatting at the Amber Teahouse

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chatting_at_the_amber_teahouse_a_day_at_the_amber_teahouse

:aaa: but also :neckbeard:

e:

drat, a new Fragments of Love too! It's good and cute.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_13_progress#2

a kitten fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jun 8, 2017

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Fujoshi keep finding new and incredible ways to surprise me

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was going to lol at the dialogue but tbh I doubt anyone is reading it for that

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Are you saying tha Walking Dead characters don't talk like a mix of Victorian and modern slang?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
"I thought you to be a straight," is simultaneously an amazing and terrible line.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Don't doxx me.

also, what is that?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

a kitten posted:

also, what is that?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/her_kiss_infectious_lust

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Under the pillow has to be the worst hiding place ever, it manages to be even worse than under the mattress.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

You put it under your pillow so that it is absorbed into your dreams, obviously.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Whatever happened to Don't Become An Otaku, Shinozaki? Did it just go on indefinite hiatus? It's listed on baka-updates as only having 5 volumes, which, for a series starting in 2012, is a bit low.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!

Captain Invictus posted:

Whatever happened to Don't Become An Otaku, Shinozaki? Did it just go on indefinite hiatus? It's listed on baka-updates as only having 5 volumes, which, for a series starting in 2012, is a bit low.

If it's this thing it still seems to be running, with vol 9 scheduled for release next month. So maybe just poorly updated info on baka-updates' side.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Late but Yooooooooooooona.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Poil posted:

Under the pillow has to be the worst hiding place ever, it manages to be even worse than under the mattress.

There's still on the top shelf of your closet for poor hiding places too.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

darkgray posted:

If it's this thing it still seems to be running, with vol 9 scheduled for release next month. So maybe just poorly updated info on baka-updates' side.

So I guess rip another good series having its fan translations stall out entirely.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Tsurezure Children doesn't get posted here a lot, since it's "fine" but otherwise hasn't really shaken things up all that recently and it does suffer from a lot of sameface.

On the other hand lol

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Carol Status:

Still the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

I'm liking this so far http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hoshigami-kun-wa-douka-shiteiru-r12615