Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

HitTheTargets posted:

I do wonder how Beerus will react when Champa is erased. Probably like an rear end in a top hat.

:( But my man Cabba, Cauflia, Hit, and Kale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Fuego Fish posted:

Gonna try and do a little Parallels playtest tonight at 11pm local time (6pm Eastern for Americans). Nothing major, just putting together characters and a short adventure. It'll be on the Traditional Games discord server so be there if you wanna take part or listen in.

This is still happening, and it will be happening in roughly 30 minutes from this post.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

HitTheTargets posted:

I do wonder how Beerus will react when Champa is erased. Probably like an rear end in a top hat.

Beerus is from a universe where two of his fighters had to be coerced into taking part with threat of death and guarantee of millions of Zeni just to ensure the continued existence of their daughter.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

HitTheTargets posted:

Beerus used his only wish on the super wish dragon to give his brother his own earth so he can have delicious food. He loves his fat cat brother.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
He did it so Champa wouldn't bug him by stealing all the delicious Earth food for himself.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheHan posted:

Beerus used his only wish on the super wish dragon to give his brother his own earth so he can have delicious food. He loves his fat cat brother.

Beerus is a tsun dere

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
beerus is a cat

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Beerus is from a universe where two of his fighters had to be coerced into taking part with threat of death and guarantee of millions of Zeni just to ensure the continued existence of their daughter.

I'd say 18 would have fought anyway, but she'll never pass up an opportunity to extort millions from some stooges if the situation presents itself. Krillin was probably just being melodramatic and trying to make Goku feel bad but Beerus took it too literally. Alternately he probably didn't think he could handle the pressure.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Enourmo posted:

If Zamasu pronounced words with an English accent, that wouldn't suddenly change because he has Goku's vocal cords. Tone/timbre would sound like Goku but actual speech patterns should be the same as Zamasu.

The abridged series did basically this with Ginyu. He sounds like Goku with a classier accent, while Goku sounds like Ginyu but an idiot.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Raising kids ain't cheap, how else will they pay for her useless liberal arts degree

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

What if Beerus and Champa are from the destroyed universes 🤔

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
God, DB fan theories are weak poo poo. Had this pop-up in my reccomended feed.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Law Cheetah posted:

beerus is a cat

Beerus is the best cat. :colbert:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Covok posted:

goku looks like bardock and goten looks like goku. goku and goten are both second sons. ergo, all second sons in goku's family will inevitably look like goku. this means that bardock had an older brother. an unbroken chain of goku's going back to the beginning of time

does caulifla look exactly like her mom???

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

I still think Dyspo looks too similar to Beerus and Champa to not be related in some way. I get that he's a rabbit and they're cats, but maybe they're at least from the same planet or something?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Covok posted:

I'm ok with the 'Gohan was traumatized by the Ginyu Force' theory

Covok
May 27, 2013

dr.acula posted:

I'm ok with the 'Gohan was traumatized by the Ginyu Force' theory

I love how one of these theories forgets FREEZE DESTROYED PLANET VEGETA, the guardian was filer.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

seiferguy posted:

This is cute until you think about the body toll Beerus has accumulated. I don't think we've seen Champa kill anyone, but I can't imagine he's much different than Beerus!

They're gods of destruction. What'd you think was going to happen, morty

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Law Cheetah posted:

beerus is a cat

my cat got sad when his brother disappeared

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Namtab posted:

Beerus is a tsun dere

Law Cheetah posted:

beerus is a cat

Both of these statements are true

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

TFRazorsaw posted:

Whis and Vados found a box of two kittens and decided "hey, you know what'd be funny?" and the rest is history.

This is my new favorite fan theory.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

goku looks like bardock and goten looks like goku. goku and goten are both second sons. ergo, all second sons in goku's family will inevitably look like goku. this means that bardock had an older brother. an unbroken chain of goku's going back to the beginning of time

does caulifla look exactly like her mom???

It actually gets even weirder when you realize that Vegeta looks more or less identical to his dad, and Vegeta's second child, Bra, looks almost identical to her mother. And that Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. exist. It does suggest that Vegeta is actually the middle child though. Wonder if it is an older brother or a sister?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Caros posted:

It actually gets even weirder when you realize that Vegeta looks more or less identical to his dad, and Vegeta's second child, Bra, looks almost identical to her mother. And that Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. exist. It does suggest that Vegeta is actually the middle child though. Wonder if it is an older brother or a sister?

Tarble is specified as the YOUNGEST brother of Vegeta, not the only one.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Caros posted:

Burkion posted:

Tarble is specified as the YOUNGEST brother of Vegeta, not the only one.

King Vegeta wanted to practice his baby stabbing skills and at the time there weren't enough Saiyan babies outside of his first child and hey these babies aren't going to stab themselves.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Or maybe, just maybe, the children look like their mothers and fathers so we can tell they're related. Just... Maybe...

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Alan_Shore posted:

Or maybe, just maybe, the children look like their mothers and fathers so we can tell they're related. Just... Maybe...

What does this say about Gohan though? Did Chi-chi have an affair with Yamcha?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

why does Trunks look like neither of his parents then?

It gets even more suspect when in the anime Bulma and present Trunks have different hair colors

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Trunks is his own dad due to time travel.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKHBDf1whI

headphone warning

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Oh god I'm laughing so much and I can't stop.

Thank you for this.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

TheHan posted:

I like to think the only reason U6 got scored higher than U7 is because of this adding an extra civilization to U6.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

HGH posted:

I like to think the only reason U6 got scored higher than U7 is because of this adding an extra civilization to U6.

People in U6 seem to be nicer though. The sayians are good people and Frost had to hide what a dick he was instead of being an evil emperor.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Monaghan posted:

People in U6 seem to be nicer though. The sayians are good people and Frost had to hide what a dick he was instead of being an evil emperor.

well u6 has hit running around so frost literally couldn't be openly evil in the same way freeza was or else someone would have had him assassinated

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

well u6 has hit running around so frost literally couldn't be openly evil in the same way freeza was or else someone would have had him assassinated

And look what happened to him after getting exposed, Hit found him living in an alley.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

So, we've all heard (and/or supported) the theory that the populaces of the erased universes will be moved to U7 by the end of this arc. Does anyone think we might get a U6 earth arc cause of this?

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Freeza is stronger than Hit.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

How the gently caress would double earth work

gently caress off we are full u6

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Parallel earth on the opposite side of the sun.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Gruckles posted:

We are the cyberman. Do not fear, we will take away your fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

C-SPAN Caller posted:

How the gently caress would double earth work

gently caress off we are full u6

It's fine. U7 Earth is like mostly huge swaths of empty space that Piccolo blows up and/or levitates every day to train.

Alternatively:

Gruckles posted:

U6 Earth just pops into the sky, you know like 8x the distance that the moon was, and any children born after Piccolo blew up the moon experience mindbending psychological terror as they try to grasp the idea of a planetoid in the sky close enough to make out landmarks.